Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Horse Racing: Have they try this...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cypher.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

no 2 people weigh the exaccctt same thing...you might weight 96 pounds with someone else but that other person might weigh: 96.345 and you 96.225...So i was thinking maybe this decimals weight differences tell/predict whose horse will win...

like the horse with the smallest decimal numbers have an advantage and win...same is with height, no 2 people have the exact same height microscopically pretty much...same should be with horses...could this influence...not the exact same size hoofs too...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

no 2 people weigh the exaccctt same thing...you might weight 96 pounds with someone else but that other person might weigh: 96.345 and you 96.225...So i was thinking maybe this decimals weight differences tell/predict whose horse will win...

like the horse with the smallest decimal numbers have an advantage and win...same is with height, no 2 people have the exact same height microscopically pretty much...same should be with horses...could this influence...not the exact same size hoofs too...

No I haven't, I go with how many times the Horse has won. First or Second or Third *mostly First. 123*

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

cypher's avatar - shapes swish.jpg

United States
      Member #80204
      September 18, 2009
      35 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

That's an old premise still being used by some punters.  But other dynamics are in play besides weight in the Sport of Kings.

"Quite often, more is less!"