Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just thought i say this...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2011, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

2 days ago i was looking at some drawings like 8 pages of pick3 drawings, i was trying to look for a system...Guess what happen??? 2 numbers in other words 1 pair was blinking is weird ive had experienced this before with words when i was in the military...It was like blinking and i was like WHAT THE...only that 1 pair of all the combinations of all the 8 pages....it happen right after midday, after 12 in the noon...i felt like betting $20 on the pair but didnt do it.....

the pair played the same day at night but box in Ga...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

2 days ago i was looking at some drawings like 8 pages of pick3 drawings, i was trying to look for a system...Guess what happen??? 2 numbers in other words 1 pair was blinking is weird ive had experienced this before with words when i was in the military...It was like blinking and i was like WHAT THE...only that 1 pair of all the combinations of all the 8 pages....it happen right after midday, after 12 in the noon...i felt like betting $20 on the pair but didnt do it.....

the pair played the same day at night but box in Ga...

i know you dont believe it, i dont believe it either...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨