Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Something the world might not know...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2011, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

you all saw me saying about a global/National and Continentals pick3s or global pick2s i mentioned a lot...i think this might be the future of lotteries i dont know when i dont know...

what will happened??? I already told you that there will be an increase in abortions and AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases....but there will also be an increase in less interest in going to college thus people who are fit or ready to run the country there will be a few...is one very possible scenario...thus the number of jobs with no one to take them will be very high thats like putting hurdles to economy growth i think...either that or lots of people will work part time...

why i say this??? 2 things...If the world is innundated with global/National and Continentals pick3s/pick2 their range will not need to be 0-9 but like 0-5....people will then say: why go to work or why work long hours because there is going to be like a free ATM sort of speak and is going to be everywhere...

there is also going to be an increase in smoking for cigarettes is among the top 6 or 8 things people buy after they win.....

also ive been hearing comments that they want to do away with the forex, china has said and china might become the next superpower with no contender/partner, it might not happen now it might happen 200 years from now i dont know if they do that i think they might pick something easier maybe something way to easier and if they do i am telling you there will be a free ATM out there and again people will not feel like going to work slowing down the economic growth of a country just the growth not the economy.....and i think economic growth is needed for any rising population....

also ive noticed something, if out of nowhere a lot of people started not need to work there will be more conflict on the streets...put it this way....imaging shrinking the space of all the animals of a country to a couple of miles 5 miles thats it...what will happened? there is bound to be lots of conflicts....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
    California
    United States
    Member #112364
    June 17, 2011
    661 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Please, not again! We don't need another fight over political issues Argue especially the one that has absolutely nothing to do with the lottery.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2011, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

there is going to be also an increase in fat people...everybody is at home retired sort of speak without moving a finger to go and work out....i am talking about the lottery did you read what i said or you just read the title.......

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40471 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2011, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

there is going to be also an increase in fat people...everybody is at home retired sort of speak without moving a finger to go and work out....i am talking about the lottery did you read what i said or you just read the title.......

LOL Good luck on the Lottery Pumpi.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

you all saw me saying about a global/National and Continentals pick3s or global pick2s i mentioned a lot...i think this might be the future of lotteries i dont know when i dont know...

what will happened??? I already told you that there will be an increase in abortions and AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases....but there will also be an increase in less interest in going to college thus people who are fit or ready to run the country there will be a few...is one very possible scenario...thus the number of jobs with no one to take them will be very high thats like putting hurdles to economy growth i think...either that or lots of people will work part time...

why i say this??? 2 things...If the world is innundated with global/National and Continentals pick3s/pick2 their range will not need to be 0-9 but like 0-5....people will then say: why go to work or why work long hours because there is going to be like a free ATM sort of speak and is going to be everywhere...

there is also going to be an increase in smoking for cigarettes is among the top 6 or 8 things people buy after they win.....

also ive been hearing comments that they want to do away with the forex, china has said and china might become the next superpower with no contender/partner, it might not happen now it might happen 200 years from now i dont know if they do that i think they might pick something easier maybe something way to easier and if they do i am telling you there will be a free ATM out there and again people will not feel like going to work slowing down the economic growth of a country just the growth not the economy.....and i think economic growth is needed for any rising population....

also ive noticed something, if out of nowhere a lot of people started not need to work there will be more conflict on the streets...put it this way....imaging shrinking the space of all the animals of a country to a couple of miles 5 miles thats it...what will happened? there is bound to be lots of conflicts....

one of the things they might create is a small possibility but is still a possibility...when i said that china might do away with the Forex there is a small possibility they might choose a lottery like a pick3/pick4....again another ATM...there was a poster from china here on this site who told me china has the easiest lottery, and there is a possibility they might choose an easier lottery because they have a very large population and next door to them is India with also a very large population...and ontop of them is Russia, next to them is Japan 2 house to the left is vietnam and thailand and the phillipines and indonesia they are 100 Million people plus population countries...

I JUST HOPE THEY THINK OF ALL THIS...AND DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT...AND STILL CREATING THE GLOBAL/CONTINENTAL/REGIONAL PICK3S/PICK4S...

THANKS SULLY....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2011, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

one of the things they might create is a small possibility but is still a possibility...when i said that china might do away with the Forex there is a small possibility they might choose a lottery like a pick3/pick4....again another ATM...there was a poster from china here on this site who told me china has the easiest lottery, and there is a possibility they might choose an easier lottery because they have a very large population and next door to them is India with also a very large population...and ontop of them is Russia, next to them is Japan 2 house to the left is vietnam and thailand and the phillipines and indonesia they are 100 Million people plus population countries...

I JUST HOPE THEY THINK OF ALL THIS...AND DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT IT...AND STILL CREATING THE GLOBAL/CONTINENTAL/REGIONAL PICK3S/PICK4S...

THANKS SULLY....

OK, now I see why you want to start a Ramen Noodle Farm and grow all those noodles...

Those people eat noodles like crazy!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40471 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

THANKS SULLY....

Your welcome sweetheart.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

the world is innundated with global/National and Continentals pick3s/pick2 their range will not need to be 0-9 but like 0-5....

First of all, why would the range decrease? And secondly, even If they reduced it, it wouldn't be easier to win because the payout would also be reduced by half. So no free ATM Pumpi....Lotteries will always have the edge cause they're out to make money, not lose money.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7310 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2011, 11:04 am - IP Logged

the world is innundated with global/National and Continentals pick3s/pick2 their range will not need to be 0-9 but like 0-5....

First of all, why would the range decrease? And secondly, even If they reduced it, it wouldn't be easier to win because the payout would also be reduced by half. So no free ATM Pumpi....Lotteries will always have the edge cause they're out to make money, not lose money.

Any state lottery could increase their volume of play by adding proposition bets to their pick-3 game, but as you said the players would still get proportional payoffs of 500 to 1. Betting on one digit in one digit position would pay 5 to 1 or one digit in any position pays even money. Texas already offers pick-3 sum bets so it's not unrealistic if and when state lotteries sell their product to private groups it's possible we'll see all the prop bets offered.

Horse racing now offers 25 and 50 cent trifecta and pick 3, 4, and 5 wagering and 10 cent superfecta and pick 6 wagers. That is easy enough to do because those wagers are pari-mutual and the pick-3 games have fixed payoffs, but the distribution would be different in the huge jackpot games. A 10 cent PB ticket would get 10% of the jackpot and the rest of the jackpot would probably continue to roll. On the other hand a player would get 100 bets for $10 and open the door for multiple jackpot winners and many 30 cent winners for matching the bonus number.

The flaw in Pumpi's logic is PB is raising (not lowering) the ticket price believing a $10 better will be satisfied by getting only 5 bets and getting a chance to win slightly higher secondary prizes.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Any state lottery could increase their volume of play by adding proposition bets to their pick-3 game, but as you said the players would still get proportional payoffs of 500 to 1. Betting on one digit in one digit position would pay 5 to 1 or one digit in any position pays even money. Texas already offers pick-3 sum bets so it's not unrealistic if and when state lotteries sell their product to private groups it's possible we'll see all the prop bets offered.

Horse racing now offers 25 and 50 cent trifecta and pick 3, 4, and 5 wagering and 10 cent superfecta and pick 6 wagers. That is easy enough to do because those wagers are pari-mutual and the pick-3 games have fixed payoffs, but the distribution would be different in the huge jackpot games. A 10 cent PB ticket would get 10% of the jackpot and the rest of the jackpot would probably continue to roll. On the other hand a player would get 100 bets for $10 and open the door for multiple jackpot winners and many 30 cent winners for matching the bonus number.

The flaw in Pumpi's logic is PB is raising (not lowering) the ticket price believing a $10 better will be satisfied by getting only 5 bets and getting a chance to win slightly higher secondary prizes.

Yeah, that whole price raising of the tix in PB is simply nothing but a scam to raise more money. They have that In Florida with the Lotto and Fantasy Five. People will fall for just about any gimmick.

BTW, here in California, the P-3 and P-4 are parimutual.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome sweetheart.

Sweetheart...ARE YOU NUTS!!!???...............

Pure luck

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40471 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Sweetheart...ARE YOU NUTS!!!???...............

yep, LOL