Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Questions about Premium memberships.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PERDUE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I've had a premium membership about 3 times, for a month only, then I dropped it.  I never seemed

to get anything out of it.  It just didn't seem to help.  For the most part I didn't understand the tools.

I am thinking of trying it again.  I can't think of any other site that offers more.

I wonder if your a premium member, do you use the tools, and have you won more, because of them?

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I've had a premium membership about 3 times, for a month only, then I dropped it.  I never seemed

to get anything out of it.  It just didn't seem to help.  For the most part I didn't understand the tools.

I am thinking of trying it again.  I can't think of any other site that offers more.

I wonder if your a premium member, do you use the tools, and have you won more, because of them?

Honestly, I'd make the arguement that no system can increase the likely hood of winning.

I've considered getting the membership, but I realized that the only thing I'd use is the wheels occasionally, and I usually just play 3-7 dollars on a wheel, and can find them elsewhere pretty easily.

Still a great site, I just don't have a need for filtering systems, because I don't see any way they could help increase the probability of a win.

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      151 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Honestly, I'd make the arguement that no system can increase the likely hood of winning.

I've considered getting the membership, but I realized that the only thing I'd use is the wheels occasionally, and I usually just play 3-7 dollars on a wheel, and can find them elsewhere pretty easily.

Still a great site, I just don't have a need for filtering systems, because I don't see any way they could help increase the probability of a win.

While most members show little interest in playing p/3 box.  I on-the-otherhand, perfer it over any other

game. I play 10 lines, it cost $5.  I wonder what tools would be best to catch a box.  I've done well, play

ing box, but I'd like to take it to a new level.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2011, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I hardly use any of the tools but there are a lot of other little percs that make a premium membership nice to have.

But regardless of that, I would buy it anyway just to help support the site and all the work and new features and improvements Todd puts into it on a nonstop continuing basis. I've always been somebody who wanted to pay my own way and not take advantage of people or situations just because I can. I consider that being a slacker.

So I buy my Platinum Membership on a yearly basis and I think it's a hell of a deal for all you can do here and get here and learn here. It's really cheap for all you get and you'll feel better knowing you're not a slacker.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49674 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

While most members show little interest in playing p/3 box.  I on-the-otherhand, perfer it over any other

game. I play 10 lines, it cost $5.  I wonder what tools would be best to catch a box.  I've done well, play

For Box Play Use:

Deflate 3 (Pick 3 Number Reduction System)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Having paid membership does allow more access to the available web tools on this site. Some of the standard membership web tools seemed to be pushing players to get gold/platinum membership to use the tools, while the rest offers limited choice as samples. No paid membership needed to win all you need is luck. There are other sites that offer a lot that this site does not have, and they're free.

Supporting the site by getting paid membership does help to keep the site up and running.

Standard or paid membership you still have the same odds agaisnt you when playing any games.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

This is true, rdgrnr, but for now I'm gonna stay standard.  Don't have much extra cash, hell, I've pretty much stopped playing lottery except one 2 dollar PB+PP since the JP is high enough for me.

So I can't really justify the cost to myself for now.  If I had more money to throw around, I'd buy a membership.

Hey maybe that 2 dollar ticket will win enough to buy memberships for life Cheers

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Search Past Results feature is my middle name! LOL!

If you do not understand how the tools work, ask specific questions.

Here is a post that may help you:

Getting More From The Search Past Results Feature | Lottery Post

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40341 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Search Past Results feature is my middle name! LOL!

If you do not understand how the tools work, ask specific questions.

Here is a post that may help you:

Getting More From The Search Past Results Feature | Lottery Post

LOL, One of my favorites also.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    OHIO
                    United States
                    Member #5328
                    June 30, 2004
                    1284 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

you could wheel your numbers for a gurantted straight if your hitting often on boxes///
                    it would cost you $30 to play singles but you make $250 if you win...if your playing a double it cost only 1.50 to wheel a number and you get a straight! (15 to make $250!)

have a great winning day!

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      OHIO
                      United States
                      Member #5328
                      June 30, 2004
                      1284 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I get plantium once every season to support this site..it gives me so much info and its relaxing to me, read posts and post responds..as well as learn great systems.

I never used the  preminum systems really, but I am looking into luckys daily tracker and followers and then deflating them to possibly win...I am still learing how to do it..just went plantinum yesterday!

also the blog feature is cool, and past number search feature. all worth $8 a month.

have a great winning day!

Monkey Butt, USA
                        United States
                        Member #54569
                        August 23, 2007
                        1124 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2011, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

No matter how you add it up, Premium membership here at Lottery Post is the best deal you will ever have.

If you purchase soda, smokes, alcohol, cable tv, internet service, fast food, jewelry, car wash, cell phone, cd's, dvd's, pay-per-veiw, sports tickets, movie tickets, hair weave, nails at the nail shop, haircuts, etc...., add up how much you spend on these items in 1 year and you will see that the Premium membership at Lottery Post is a heck of a lot cheaper than the other items money is spent on.

Is it worth the price? HECK YES!!!

If you want to know how valuable this site is, browse the www.com and check out other sites and compare.

I have no life. I have a house full of kids, cable tv, and dial-up internet. lol
                        I spend hourzzzzzzzzzz surfing the www.com and I can tell you that this site is worth every penny spent.
                        I don't have deep pockets and can't afford drive-thru like I used to. ( dam overpriced economy) :(
                        But I realize that if I save all the loose change I receive for a year, I can more than afford to pay for my annual Premium membership here at Lottery Post.

Like others here, I don't use all of the features I am entitled to as a Premium member.
                        I use like a Standard Member and look forward to the day when I have time to toy around with my Premium perks.
                        If my pockets ever become deep enough, I would be more than honored to donate money just to help keep this site up and running.
                        90% of what I've learned  about the lottery has been here at this site. Not only that, what I've learned I've been able to share with other lottery (payers) not players.

Without this site and my Gail Howard stuff, I would still be a lottery payer not a lottery player.