Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by cookie392.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
pitbull's avatar - strawberry
freeport bahamas
Bahamas
Member #97430
September 16, 2010
53 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:54 am - IP Logged

dream i  was walking throught a path way when this brown dog  attack me  , i ran into this house  were this woman and child was . when i look the dog that was chasin me came by the window of thehouse   trying to get in after me, finally he got in and jump  and attack me  , i hold his mouth down with my hands and got a butcher knife and chop him  in peices as i chop he begin to turn into a clear container ,i  split open the container when tis came out the container sayin her mother friend  deandra cut her hair while she were sleeping. my age is 38/ dog big and brown

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15326 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:59 am - IP Logged

dream i  was walking throught a path way when this brown dog  attack me  , i ran into this house  were this woman and child was . when i look the dog that was chasin me came by the window of thehouse   trying to get in after me, finally he got in and jump  and attack me  , i hold his mouth down with my hands and got a butcher knife and chop him  in peices as i chop he begin to turn into a clear container ,i  split open the container when tis came out the container sayin her mother friend  deandra cut her hair while she were sleeping. my age is 38/ dog big and brown

DOG = 871-816-651-166-511

cookie392's avatar - hani
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #18226
      July 7, 2005
      1094 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2011, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Morning,

Dog 461 511 616

Attack 110 201

Play your age with 0, 1 & 5. (380, 358, 831)

Good Luck!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!