Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question for serious Calif Fantasy 5 players

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
vacaville,ca
United States
Member #114231
July 26, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

The name of the game is filter out numbers.I play on a daily basis,have mastered the pick 3 and now working to hit the fantasy 5.Here are my filtering for the Fantasy 5:

I looking for the lowest and highest number,this way i know about how many numbers to choose from ,next i look at previous draws and decide if it will be either : 4 even numbers + 1 odd or 3 even numbers + 2 odd , ect.,ect.

Next I look for repeat numbers that  are hot through each draw.

I eliminate sets  like 1,2,3,4,5     ect(numbers that follow each other).

Can someone please share one of thier filtering systems for the California Fantasy 5 lottery.Thanks

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

The name of the game is filter out numbers.I play on a daily basis,have mastered the pick 3 and now working to hit the fantasy 5.Here are my filtering for the Fantasy 5:

I looking for the lowest and highest number,this way i know about how many numbers to choose from ,next i look at previous draws and decide if it will be either : 4 even numbers + 1 odd or 3 even numbers + 2 odd , ect.,ect.

Can someone please share one of thier filtering systems for the California Fantasy 5 lottery.Thanks

Since you've mastered Pick3, could you give me tonight's number for Tennessee?

Thanks.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
      California
      United States
      Member #112364
      June 17, 2011
      661 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

The result of current draw has nothing to do with previous draws. Lotto is about luck.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

The result of current draw has nothing to do with previous draws. Lotto is about luck.

Did someone say "luck"..for shame...

Pure luck

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1185 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2011, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

You might look at the thread I have going in the Mathematics section.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

have mastered the pick 3 and now working to hit the fantasy 5

Could you please share what you're doing in the Pick-3 which enabled you to master it?

Also, since you've mastered it, why would you even attempt to master the Fantasy Five? If I mastered the P-3, I could make thousands of dollars everyday, maybe even more. No need to attempt the Fantasy Five.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23273 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2011, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.