Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sharing methods and tricks, to eliminate numbers

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lottohardworker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottohardworker's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
Spain
Spain
Member #113227
July 5, 2011
61 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi:

I would like to begin an exchange of ideas, methods and tricks to eliminate numbers.

I´m not refering to not wished combinations, as all the odd ones, all even, all high ,all the low ones, etc,

NOT combinations, but isolated numbers.

Example:

1) If a number has gone out in both previous drawings, it is very difficult that it goes out in the following one.

2) There is someone who thinks (as Bob Perkis )that a good way of eliminating numbers is to eliminate those of the last drawing.

It is sure that there are many methods that we can share

Regards

Luck exists but when it comes, you have to be being employed at it

greencobra7's avatar - box avatar.gif
    belfast
    United Kingdom
    Member #68815
    December 31, 2008
    10 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2011, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Hi:

I would like to begin an exchange of ideas, methods and tricks to eliminate numbers.

I´m not refering to not wished combinations, as all the odd ones, all even, all high ,all the low ones, etc,

NOT combinations, but isolated numbers.

Example:

1) If a number has gone out in both previous drawings, it is very difficult that it goes out in the following one.

2) There is someone who thinks (as Bob Perkis )that a good way of eliminating numbers is to eliminate those of the last drawing.

It is sure that there are many methods that we can share

Regards

Hello again lottohardworker.

1. Yes if a number has been drawn in the last two drawings it is less likely ti hit again.It doesn't mean it cannot be drawn again but that is less likely.

2.About eliminating the last 6 drawn numbers(last draw) you can run saliu's MDIE - check strategy function with input at Any 1 filter min=0,max=1.this function shows you how many times one number was a repeat from the last draw. In the uk lotto :

*** Frequency of the Strategy in   815  Drawings ***

* Times:  494.     

As you can see, in over half of cases there was a repeat.Lets say 1/2 of cases.so you have 1/2 times 1/6 =1/12 chances to succesfuly pick a number from the last 6 .Now it is up to you to consider either a strategy that involves repeating a number from the last draw or choosing a strategy that eliminates them. If you choose to eliminate the 6 numbers then you have 6/44=7.059.052 combinations.If you choose to play one of the six numbers then you have 1.712.304 combinations.The only problem remains:which one of the six?

Also it is interesting how many times you have two numbers repeating from the last draw?Well again you run the same program above ad you get:

*** Frequency of the Strategy in   815  Drawings ***

* Times:  142  That means 5.7 times in all draws.lets say 6.That means that every six draws(on average)you have a repeating pair from the last draw.You can break down the last draw(6 numbers) in 15 pairs.so you have 1/15 times 1/6=1/90 chances to pick a pair from the last draw.When you choose a pair and that pair comes out then you have 178.365 combinations to consider.

so based on this information you can choose a strategy(or not).

All great accomplishments of mankind were realized by the fight of the few against the many.

I am choosing to be amongst the few!

Canada
      Member #114941
      August 10, 2011
      1 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottohardworker,

I like to look at the last digits - last digits being ( 1, 11, 21, 31, 41 etc ) - in a 649 game we can only have 6 unique last digits on a draw, so i find if my number pool has numbers with more than 6 last digits in it , im wasting some numbers - i do understand you can get some smaller prizes by playing more but im going for the big one and you can still get some smaller prizes.

With that being said - using the ON49 as my example - there have been 1446 draws to date, of those draws

1 unique last digit has never happened

2 unique happens 0.14% of the time ( eg. 2,3,12,13,22,23 )

3 unique happens 3.25% of the time ( eg. 2,3,4,12,13,14 )

4 unique happens 25% of the time

5 unique happens 52% of the time

6 unique happens 20% of the time

As you can see, focusing more on the 4 and 5 last digits is a better bet than the others.

Picking 5 last digits - would leave you with a 25 number pool to work with - its still alot of numbers, most draws will miss at least one decade so i like to remove a decade ( all the 10's, 20's etc ) and it gives me 20 numbers

Picking 4 numbers ( my personal preference ) - would give you 20 numbers, if you use the 0 as one of you last digits - you can get it to 19 numbers, then remove a decade and you will be left 15 numbers

Now that you have a pool of numbers to work with you can apply whatever filters you like to reduce the combinations or wheel them.

Anyhow, hope that helps, any suggestions from seasoned members would be welcome

Thats my 2 cents !

Spain
        Spain
        Member #113227
        July 5, 2011
        61 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi Lottohardworker,

I like to look at the last digits - last digits being ( 1, 11, 21, 31, 41 etc ) - in a 649 game we can only have 6 unique last digits on a draw, so i find if my number pool has numbers with more than 6 last digits in it , im wasting some numbers - i do understand you can get some smaller prizes by playing more but im going for the big one and you can still get some smaller prizes.

With that being said - using the ON49 as my example - there have been 1446 draws to date, of those draws

1 unique last digit has never happened

2 unique happens 0.14% of the time ( eg. 2,3,12,13,22,23 )

3 unique happens 3.25% of the time ( eg. 2,3,4,12,13,14 )

4 unique happens 25% of the time

5 unique happens 52% of the time

6 unique happens 20% of the time

As you can see, focusing more on the 4 and 5 last digits is a better bet than the others.

Picking 5 last digits - would leave you with a 25 number pool to work with - its still alot of numbers, most draws will miss at least one decade so i like to remove a decade ( all the 10's, 20's etc ) and it gives me 20 numbers

Picking 4 numbers ( my personal preference ) - would give you 20 numbers, if you use the 0 as one of you last digits - you can get it to 19 numbers, then remove a decade and you will be left 15 numbers

Now that you have a pool of numbers to work with you can apply whatever filters you like to reduce the combinations or wheel them.

Anyhow, hope that helps, any suggestions from seasoned members would be welcome

Thats my 2 cents !

Hallo,Mytwocents:

First,thanks for your good suggestion.I use, too, your "termination last digit" method with this parameters:

2211,21111,111111.(This is the same that you are proposing me).

It´s a very good method for eliminate bad combinations.

I hope see more post from you, soon.

Thanks again.

Spain
          Spain
          Member #113227
          July 5, 2011
          61 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I would like to be grateful besides for Todd for his wonderful page, to all the persons who read my post (more than 5000 in some post), for his witness, since they give us spirit to continue proposing tricks to gain the lottery.

I, personally, go more than five years, dedicating more of three daily hours to analyzing any method to gain the lotteries.

Sometimes I think that it is impossible, but these desires are so powerful that one is still tireless, though the family should suffer the absence of me, for obtaining it so longed.

(I am listening to Nick Dracke.
          Poor dead boy. Good music for persons discouraged with the failures in the lotteries ..)

Good Nights, friends