Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numercial Interpretation of Cricket on blue car

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotsofwins.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2011, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Hey guys,

I joined the site a couple of days ago and completely addicted, love, love, love it.  Anyhow I've seen 2 crickets on my hood this past week and wanted to see if it had any numerical meaning, also I play all of the texas lotto games, oh if it helps my car is blue and this is what happened, oh and I appreciate the help, but please keep your choices to 1 or 2 for each game: I would like a choice for all of the games: oh and for pick 3 and daily 4 I only play the Evenings

Pick 3

Daily 4

Mega Millions

Powerball

Texas 2 step

Lotto Texas

So this is what happened, last week, I was in the drive thru at a chicken express fast food restaurant, not sure if it matters but I got 6 chicken tenders, mashed potatos, and a root beer, it was night time but I can't recall the time or the exact date, and a cricket landed on my hood, I then entered the freeway and the cricket unfortunately couldn't hang on and slid in between the space between my hood and my front window, not sure if he made it.  Then today 8/9/2011, a little after 9 p.m, I was headed to the gas station and again there was a cricket on my hood, the cricket was able to hang on until I got to the gas station and when I slowed down a bit jumped off my hood onto the street, maybe there is so significance to this, but thought I'd give it a shot, oh and if it matters been contemplating playing 000 in pick 3 and 0000 in daily 4 based on some of the posts from other players on this site, thanks for any help and good luck to everyone:-)

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ATLANTA, GA
    United States
    Member #78958
    August 24, 2009
    5088 Posts
    Posted: August 9, 2011, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Hey guys,

I joined the site a couple of days ago and completely addicted, love, love, love it.  Anyhow I've seen 2 crickets on my hood this past week and wanted to see if it had any numerical meaning, also I play all of the texas lotto games, oh if it helps my car is blue and this is what happened, oh and I appreciate the help, but please keep your choices to 1 or 2 for each game: I would like a choice for all of the games: oh and for pick 3 and daily 4 I only play the Evenings

Pick 3

Daily 4

Mega Millions

Powerball

Texas 2 step

Lotto Texas

So this is what happened, last week, I was in the drive thru at a chicken express fast food restaurant, not sure if it matters but I got 6 chicken tenders, mashed potatos, and a root beer, it was night time but I can't recall the time or the exact date, and a cricket landed on my hood, I then entered the freeway and the cricket unfortunately couldn't hang on and slid in between the space between my hood and my front window, not sure if he made it.  Then today 8/9/2011, a little after 9 p.m, I was headed to the gas station and again there was a cricket on my hood, the cricket was able to hang on until I got to the gas station and when I slowed down a bit jumped off my hood onto the street, maybe there is so significance to this, but thought I'd give it a shot, oh and if it matters been contemplating playing 000 in pick 3 and 0000 in daily 4 based on some of the posts from other players on this site, thanks for any help and good luck to everyone:-)

HOLD ON TO YOUR AMBITION!

Crickets signify quite a few things, mostly money and fruition.  The first cricket was swept away meaning you're gonna have to slow down on the spending and that as soon as you get some finances, there are things that come up in which you must take care of right away (house matters).  The second cricket held on until you reached your destination and then left.  Once you're finished with the first CRICKET phase, you'll be able to do that extra purchasing you've been wanting to do but just can't seem to.  The last thing you need to know about these two omens is that not only will you repeat this cycle (there were two crickets) some one you know is going to become pregnanant during a time when they feel it's just not the right time....

P.S. REMEMBER, there are certain things you just shouldn't talk about "chirp chirp chirp" rhetorical silence!

13-21-25-33-42

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: August 9, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys,

Pick 3

Daily 4

Mega Millions

Powerball

Texas 2 step

Lotto Texas

cricket'2' -

Some Numbers that play with'2'

6 - 10 - 12 - 15 - 16 -27-28-31-32-33-34

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #114703
        August 5, 2011
        4623 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2011, 1:37 am - IP Logged

hey thanks for the help, wish I would have paid more attention to these numbers:-)

Texas

on 8/9/11 eve, pick 3 hit 354

8/10/11      day pick 3 hit 015

8/12/11 day 927, eve 263

wow, should of tried different combinations for these numbers, will def be using for tonight:-)