Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Oklahoma Cash 5 August 2011

Topic closed. Posted 5 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
United States
Member #85721
January 21, 2010
159 Posts
Posted: August 9, 2011, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Here is a little worksheet I made from Gail Howard's Book 'Lottery Mastery Guide'.  She has many tests but I have put in only a couple.  I ran a test run a couple days ago (paper trade) and made $10 which is nothing I know.  The OK cash five is 1-36 with 2/5 a quick pick, 3/5 $10, 4/5 $500 and 5/5 $25,000.  Not a bad for 4/5 for $500.  Anyways here is the worksheet:

Oklahoma Cash 5 Short Worksheet

Last game numbers:   ___    ___    ___    ___    ___

Numbers that hit twice in the last 10 games and one hit was in the last 5 games:

____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____

____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____

Numbers that hit twice in the last five games: (Exclude these numbers)

Numbers that have hit 1-2 times in games six thru ten but none in games one thru five:

Number of the last digit of each number for the last 5 games:

0_____  1_____  2_____  3_____  4_____  5_____  6_____  7_____  8_____  9_____

Possible numbers that will even the above count.

Chosen numbers for wheeling from above.  Choose at least one from each group of 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-36.

A  ___  B  ___  C  ___  D  ___  E  ___  F  ___  G  ___  H  ___  I  ___  J  ___  K  ___ 

1. A  ___  C  ___  D  ___  J  ___  K  ___          2. A  ___  D  ___  G  ___  H  ___  I  ___

3. B  ___  E  ___  F  ___  G  ___  H  ___          4. B  ___  E  ___  F  ___  H  ___  I  ___

5. B  ___  E  ___  F  ___  G  ___  H  ___

I know the numbers are random but can't help playing with them.

"Numbers that hit twice in the last five games: (Exclude these numbers)"
Gail suggests a pattern like this:  hit..........hit...hit  This means that a number might hit a third time after hitting twice in the last ten games.  Or hit...hit.............hit  or even hit.......hit....hit........hit

I have found that when a number hits twice in the last 5 games wait a few games and it might hit again.

A number that hit in games 6-10 might hit again and maybe two more times.

"Number of the last digit of each number for the last 5 games:

0_____  1_____  2_____  3_____  4_____  5_____  6_____  7_____  8_____  9_____

Possible numbers that will even the above count.

____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____     ____"

What this section means is that (From Gail's book) if you find that numbers ending 8 for example have only had one number then maybe throw a couple of '8' numbers in the pick.  For example you may grab 18 and 28.  Maybe numbers ending in 3 have had zero numbers then maybe add 33 to the pick.  33 is a cold number not seen a while.

Using this worksheet I have come up with 4   18   27   36   3   28   17   34   10   30   21

So we will see for tonight.  But you can't win everytime.

Cheers, big wins.

Home, home where I wanted to be.