Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hypnosis and the lottery...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dr65.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2011, 12:47 am - IP Logged

sometimes ill be watching TV live, news to be precise or regular tv shows live and i see someone do something and i ask myself...what the???? how did you do that...because what you just did it will take: 4,000 tries or more for you to get it, perfect and even when you had tried it the 4,000 the 4001 is not guaranteed to get it perfect, more than likely you will fail not even get it perfect on the 4,002 or 4,003...and i KNOW no way they did that by themselves...someone is hypnotising them WHEN THEY SLEEP AND SORT OF COASING THEM WHEN THEY SLEEP MAKING THEM LISTEN TO AUDIOTAPES WHILE THEY SLEEP...

is as if someone hit a golf ball 3 times consecutively and made the ball make it into the hole on the first try...

THE otherday i say an elderly do something that will had made you drop your glass...and i was like, hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no you couldnt do that...

but this is just something ive been saying the only way to win the lottery with 1 ticket is through hypnosis when you are sleeping, like how i explain before...

imagine that you tell someone, listen tomorrow that suv is going to pass by with a camera he is going to drive infront of the golf course by and when he does i want you to make the golf ball hit the hole with a stroke from very fars as to make the camera film you for the short seconds the cars at fast speed will be passing by...

is something like that but more perfect...

is rare to happen but ive seen it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2011, 12:50 am - IP Logged

the average person i dont think will pick it up...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22980 Posts
      Posted: August 10, 2011, 2:34 am - IP Logged

It's a fluke pumpi...there is no hypnotizing involved, it's just a perfect line up of events. Like the time I won a huge prize at the amusement park..

milk cans and softballs...perfect aim, perfect body motion, perfect toss and perfect fluidity. I walked away with a big cow that day and I'll bet I

couldn't do it again. The ball went right in without hitting the sides of the can - whoop! plunk! Here's your prize ma'am! - like someone filmed it a

thousand times and only used the perfect one. Things happen like that sometimes. You can't make them happen if it's not the right time no matter

how you try. Luck? Nah, Perfection..I think everyone has a few times in their lives where they can attain sheer perfection without putting too much

effort in to it. That type is not like sports pros who practice and practice to achieve perfection....the type you're speaking of is rare and can't be

duplicated or learned but I know it does not have to do with hypnosis.

Now, I'm not a cow but this cow was almost as big as me...happy day that was until the darn thing sprung a leak and littered the place with tiny

styrofoam balls...I put him out to pasture.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 10, 2011, 7:56 am - IP Logged

you may say that they distorted the tv image??? guess what??? ive seen it in real life tooo...is very rare but they do happen...

but guess what??? i am not talking about the day you got lucky and you toss a nickle and it landed in a tiny hole...also if by fluke you mean your lucky day...lucky days dont happen that often...and they will not all focus on me...

even if is a fluke or lucky day, how do you know hipnosis is not involve, how do you know what causes it...it could be a dip in the earth magnetic field or dip in earths gravity or a particular solar flare...or an outer space star burst...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22980 Posts
          Posted: August 10, 2011, 11:38 am - IP Logged

pumpi how are you saying the hypnosis takes place? From the distorted images on tv? Seems you are

speaking of 2 different things but tying them together.

One thing being that hypnosis is involved where people are able to do things they would normally not

be able to do or not be able to duplicate when they've done them one time.

Number two - if it is luck, then hypnosis has nothing to do with it. If it's true that people are being put

under some kind of control...luck is not control. If they are 'programmed' to perform, a one in a million

chance would have nothing to do with it.

The example I described was only used to demonstrate wild things can happen. I don't remember

being hypnotized or in a setting where anyone put me under - to win a cow? I don't think so..If you

want to believe that the impossible things you've witnessed people do are tied to being hypnotized,

then go ahead....I don't buy it. Seemingly impossible feats are just possible sometimes, it does not

involve outside influence.

Did you ever see some of the video game warnings advising against certain people playing some games?

The images/colors/flickers do not process well for some people with brain disfunctions...it can cause

seizures. I can view the images they are warning some people against and it does not have an effect

on me...If your hypnosis theory is correct - Who exactly are 'they' targeting? Old people? Young people?

Single people? Poor people? Why isn't it working on everyone....or is it?