Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which lotteries accept non-residents ?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Lithuania
Member #114983
August 11, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2011, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

This is my first post here and I already like the place.

My problem has probably been already reviewed many times but I did not find any recent thread about it : I wish to play lottery but there is nothing interesting in the country where I live. And my home country  only wants people who reside there to play (I suppose it is also tourists-friendly though, but then tickets can not be bought on the net as real informations on place of residence need to be provided).

So where can I play ?

I found websites which promote Spanish lotteries and Spanish version of Euromillions. One site looks legitimate and has informations in English. On the other hand English and US consumer authorities can be found on internet warning Spanish lotteries are for residents in Spain only.

I also know at Dubai there are some nice lotteries opened to non-residents, but I don't know if we can buy tickets through the net. Finally a lottery advertises in magazines sometimes found in planes in Europe, obviously international-customers friendly, but I don't have an ad at hand.

Any help or redirection to another thread, someone ?

Thanks in advance !

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2011, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post radovann!

I'm sure someone will have answers for your questions shortly.

Best of luck to you! LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4631 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2011, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

This is my first post here and I already like the place.

My problem has probably been already reviewed many times but I did not find any recent thread about it : I wish to play lottery but there is nothing interesting in the country where I live. And my home country  only wants people who reside there to play (I suppose it is also tourists-friendly though, but then tickets can not be bought on the net as real informations on place of residence need to be provided).

So where can I play ?

I found websites which promote Spanish lotteries and Spanish version of Euromillions. One site looks legitimate and has informations in English. On the other hand English and US consumer authorities can be found on internet warning Spanish lotteries are for residents in Spain only.

I also know at Dubai there are some nice lotteries opened to non-residents, but I don't know if we can buy tickets through the net. Finally a lottery advertises in magazines sometimes found in planes in Europe, obviously international-customers friendly, but I don't have an ad at hand.

Any help or redirection to another thread, someone ?

Thanks in advance !

go to <snip>  they handle all us and foreign lotteries very reliable I us them and are ok no pick 3 or big fours just major lotto games c/c accepted

good luck

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Bondi Junction
        Australia
        Member #57242
        December 24, 2007
        1102 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:03 pm - IP Logged
        The Massachusetts Lottery allows non residence to play it's games.

Can non-residents play the game?

Yes, anyone 18 and over can purchase any Lottery product at any agent location. Season Tickets can be purchased directly from any sales agent while in the state, or from out of state by calling l-800-222-TKTS.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
          Northern Virginia
          United States
          Member #83350
          December 5, 2009
          1317 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2011, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Virginia allows foreigners to play their lottery provided that they can provide 2 forms of ID, e.g. a foreign passport and a credit card from a well-known company (such as Visa)

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!