Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any system to pick the middle number in a pick 3?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by NC3361.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
Taichung
Taiwan
Member #114116
July 24, 2011
2384 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2011, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

Im wondering if anyone has any system to pick the middle number for the next draw in a pick 3 draw by guessing with only one number at a time.

For example trying to guess tomorrows pick 3 middle number and i can only use 1 number, so ill chose the number 5. If it hits, X5X,  i win, if not i try again and hopefully hit one every 10 draws.

If it can get 1 in every 10 draws, id be happy.

Thanks again in advance!

Taichung
    Taiwan
    Member #114116
    July 24, 2011
    2384 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:21 am - IP Logged

One thing im noticing in Taiwan is that the sum of the first and second digit makes the next draws middle digit often.

Example

today              218

tomorrow        X3X    - 3 being the sum of the first 2 digits 2+1 IF the numbers are 87 then the middle digit would be the last digit 5 from 15

It happens often but the problem is that it may have a cold period which may last too long.

Ive just looked at North Carolinas August numbers and this happens a lot within the same day or next day draws.

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

Im wondering if anyone has any system to pick the middle number for the next draw in a pick 3 draw by guessing with only one number at a time.

For example trying to guess tomorrows pick 3 middle number and i can only use 1 number, so ill chose the number 5. If it hits, X5X,  i win, if not i try again and hopefully hit one every 10 draws.

Thanks again in advance!

You would be playing 100 tickets.  You can still make money by getting 1 right in 10 draws?  I need to start playing YOUR lottery!!

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
        BRONX N.Y.10459
        United States
        Member #86575
        February 6, 2010
        1067 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Thanks taiwalottery , for sharing I  will back test it with

N.Y.  Goodluck to all.

Taichung
          Taiwan
          Member #114116
          July 24, 2011
          2384 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Hello jack-c

Id be playing for pairs. The middle number would give the opportunity for hitting both sides. You can play

10 tickets with every number on one side and the other side i would play 2 numbers 5 times each.

If i hit the middle number, i would make little or break even with the opportunity of a 5X the win amount on the other side

of the ticket. By playing this way, you would need to double your bet every 2 plays up to a certain time and must double up after that.

This is why it must hit within 10 tries unless you have a lot of money to spend.

Any thoughts?

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hello jack-c

Id be playing for pairs. The middle number would give the opportunity for hitting both sides. You can play

10 tickets with every number on one side and the other side i would play 2 numbers 5 times each.

If i hit the middle number, i would make little or break even with the opportunity of a 5X the win amount on the other side

of the ticket. By playing this way, you would need to double your bet every 2 plays up to a certain time and must double up after that.

This is why it must hit within 10 tries unless you have a lot of money to spend.

Any thoughts?

Typical Martindale (I think that is the name) also called the Gambler's Falacy.  Increasing your bet (especially doubling) as you are losing does not work.  If you play pairs, then you can buy LotSoftPro and see what the front, back, and split pairs that are due.  Then you could play all 10 digits for the other, or most due and hottest digit.

Taichung
              Taiwan
              Member #114116
              July 24, 2011
              2384 Posts
              Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your thoughts!

Does any one else have thoughts on this lotsoftpro?

Jack-C's avatar - us
                San Diego, CA
                United States
                Member #61467
                May 24, 2008
                28146 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2011, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your thoughts!

Does any one else have thoughts on this lotsoftpro?

You will find many posts on LP about it.  Most everyone agrees that it is the best software for Pick 3 and Pick 4.  It gives you the stats, NOT the winning number!!  That is up to you!

pinellas park, fla
                  United States
                  Member #67048
                  November 14, 2008
                  66 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2011, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Thanks again in advance!

Do a search under lottolaughs, she has many pair systems and they all work. Best of luck.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51064 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,

Thanks again in advance!

Pick 3 Combination: ABC

Pick 3 Pairs: AB AC BC

Pick 3 Middle Digit=Half-A-Pair: AB BC

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Hickory, NC
                      United States
                      Member #113297
                      July 6, 2011
                      110 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

One thing im noticing in Taiwan is that the sum of the first and second digit makes the next draws middle digit often.

Example

today              218

tomorrow        X3X    - 3 being the sum of the first 2 digits 2+1 IF the numbers are 87 then the middle digit would be the last digit 5 from 15

It happens often but the problem is that it may have a cold period which may last too long.

Ive just looked at North Carolinas August numbers and this happens a lot within the same day or next day draws.

Thanks for the input. I backtested for NC and some sums show the next day, but some shows within 3 days and some has both :)