Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 Numbers 1-1-1-1 Sell-out in NC

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dkwillis2000.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #89330
April 5, 2010
477 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2011, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Just wondering about how this might happen so frequently .... yesterday I was in store at lunch buying P3 tixs and customer in front of me tried to buy 1-1-1-1 on Pick 4 (NC).  She was told limit was sold out -- and she was told 1-1-1-1 has been selling out early lately.

So out of my curiosity asked my husband to try to buy 1-1-1-1 this morning -- and at about 9 a.m. he was told "sold out".

Does anyone know if NCEL is just blocking this P4 number at very low levels -- or someone with more $$$ than me is buying all the tixs.  Or are the tickets being bought days ahead of time???

I'd like a piece of that -- do you think 1-1-1-1 is coming soon?

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31553 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2011, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Just wondering about how this might happen so frequently .... yesterday I was in store at lunch buying P3 tixs and customer in front of me tried to buy 1-1-1-1 on Pick 4 (NC).  She was told limit was sold out -- and she was told 1-1-1-1 has been selling out early lately.

So out of my curiosity asked my husband to try to buy 1-1-1-1 this morning -- and at about 9 a.m. he was told "sold out".

Does anyone know if NCEL is just blocking this P4 number at very low levels -- or someone with more $$$ than me is buying all the tixs.  Or are the tickets being bought days ahead of time???

I'd like a piece of that -- do you think 1-1-1-1 is coming soon?

I could be wrong but I don't think 1111 is coming.  We've had some trips sell out many times when they didn't hit...remember when we had that little flurry of them in NC & everybody was buying certain ones and they sold out & it took until recently when we got 111 for one to hit.

Maybe that's why people are buying them though because 111 hit in p3...who knows?

United States
      Member #89330
      April 5, 2010
      477 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2011, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Vergie.  Didn't get to reply yesterday -- family come to town for the weekend. Nice to have them here!  Missed the NC P3 because I rushed in and out of the store to get my numbers -- I had been played 703/037/370 since (sdc--I think) posted play it for the next 10 or 11 days..... bummer for me.  (Messed up my karhma).

Good lukc to you today!