Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think the number 9 will hit for Powerball, 8/12/11

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotsofwins.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2011, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted opinions on if you think the number 9 will hit for one of tonight's powerball white balls?, the only reason i think this is that 18, and 36 were 2 of the numbers that hit for the last drawing, usually one of the numbers from Mega Millions usually falls into the PB drawing since 9 was one of the mega mil numbers  and 9 is half of 18, and common denominator for 18 and 36, oh also I have no idea if this is related but on my way to buy my tickets yesterday, to my left in the sky was a full moon, about half way to the gas station a single cloud crossed the moon's path, and about the same time their was a train track to my left and a train started to come , I looked over and on the train was the letters BNSF, like I said have no idea if it was relevant was just curious on everyone's opinion thanks

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2011, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted opinions on if you think the number 9 will hit for one of tonight's powerball white balls?, the only reason i think this is that 18, and 36 were 2 of the numbers that hit for the last drawing, usually one of the numbers from Mega Millions usually falls into the PB drawing since 9 was one of the mega mil numbers  and 9 is half of 18, and common denominator for 18 and 36, oh also I have no idea if this is related but on my way to buy my tickets yesterday, to my left in the sky was a full moon, about half way to the gas station a single cloud crossed the moon's path, and about the same time their was a train track to my left and a train started to come , I looked over and on the train was the letters BNSF, like I said have no idea if it was relevant was just curious on everyone's opinion thanks

Follow your 'hunch'

9 = 09-18-23-27-36

moon '17'  71

train '91' 19

cloud '28' 82

cloud & moon 1728 - 172

Use Todd's conversion feautures to convert your hunches

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Dream,

You were right like always, i could just kick myself, 391 hit tonight in texas, if I would have just looked at the past draws and combined them with some of these numbers, hmm looks like my dreams keep being a day or two off, i still think 829 will hit soon, thanks for your help and good luck to you, I also like that i got one number right in Powerball, lol, now only if i could figure out the other 4:-)