Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pure gold worse than ever

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by MattfromPA.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #115105
August 13, 2011
2 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2011, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I've had a good bit of luck in the last several months on the Pure Gold tix. A few 100's, a $400 and $500 instant gold bar, a ring for $1000...BUT, ever since they've started a reprint of them I've gotten zilch! Today 25-29 were all losers and I haven't even had a gold bar in weeks. Had 7 in a row losers a few weeks back. They have to have changed the odds or something. Its been weeks without anything over $10, prob a 90% lose rate, just horrible. I'd Steer clear if I were you, they just suck now.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22939 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree...they stink. Steer clear. Try $2 tickets, they're much better in bunches. Good luck!!

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I've had a good bit of luck in the last several months on the Pure Gold tix. A few 100's, a $400 and $500 instant gold bar, a ring for $1000...BUT, ever since they've started a reprint of them I've gotten zilch! Today 25-29 were all losers and I haven't even had a gold bar in weeks. Had 7 in a row losers a few weeks back. They have to have changed the odds or something. Its been weeks without anything over $10, prob a 90% lose rate, just horrible. I'd Steer clear if I were you, they just suck now.

I've only won $100 twice in the game, and that was the max. Those wins came recently. But I got 2/3 wins today, with each win having a goldbar for $10. The $10 goldbars are still very numerous.

BTW, those 2 $100s are still 2 more than Diamonds & 7s!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I've only won $100 twice in the game, and that was the max. Those wins came recently. But I got 2/3 wins today, with each win having a goldbar for $10. The $10 goldbars are still very numerous.

BTW, those 2 $100s are still 2 more than Diamonds & 7s!

Saw an older lady at Sheetz yesterday talk to the manager I always see there. She said look at this and asked if she could cash for a voucher. He said something about a claim(I think). She walked out right after me, so I know she didnt cash it. When she walked out the Diamond and 7 was the ticket on top.  I should have asked what she won, but I didnt want her to think i was trying to swipe the ticket.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Saw an older lady at Sheetz yesterday talk to the manager I always see there. She said look at this and asked if she could cash for a voucher. He said something about a claim(I think). She walked out right after me, so I know she didnt cash it. When she walked out the Diamond and 7 was the ticket on top.  I should have asked what she won, but I didnt want her to think i was trying to swipe the ticket.

Hi, omiller - that may have been a new or inexperienced player with a big win there. But I never have any success with Diamonds & 7s. Do you think it might be worth trying over Pure Gold?

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2011, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

She might have bought more tickets and I saw that on top. Wish I would have asked, cause it would have been cool to know and also see a decent win. I havent played Pure Gold in awhile.. Maybe it is better to go back, since they had some time to push more out and might be due to hit.

United States
              Member #115105
              August 13, 2011
              2 Posts
              Posted: August 14, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Gave another go today after work, got one stacks of cash, and one pure gold(#28). Nil on stacks of cash, but won $100 on PG. A ring over $40, and 4 $5 matches. Good win, but still gonna try something else.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: August 14, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Gave another go today after work, got one stacks of cash, and one pure gold(#28). Nil on stacks of cash, but won $100 on PG. A ring over $40, and 4 $5 matches. Good win, but still gonna try something else.

I'm also going to switch it up more. The $100s stopped on Pure Gold and I'm just finding $10, $20, $25.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I think you're right. PG is back to about 4 or 5 straight losses.