Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Watch that tongue while listening to the little voice Today!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2011, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Normally, I would not tout a single day due to what would normally be routine planetary movement, but oh what a Mercury day it is! 

As succinctly as I can make it, if Merc is well placed in your birth chart, today will be a day where what you think will only come half as fast as what you say.  If low key and not making an impression are your goals, find someone to stand on that tongue of yours PDQ.

Seriously, the only real danger for those whose world is always heavy with Merc speak is to jump the gun and get ahead of yourself. 

With Merc retrograde, there is potential here for verbal chaos.  Those deserving (and potentially not-so-deserving) may find their fare chewed up and spat out before they can get a word in edgewise.  The tipper in all this is an alignment between the Sun, Venus, and Mercury with Leo.  There is great strength and great conviction in this day. 

The literal numbers associated with the alignment are 1, 4, 5 and 6.  At the risk of always repeating myself, Mercury lines up with 718.  My fav would have to be 1718 and 817 or 1578.  I am still pinging 333, 004, 4400, but the 117 and 177 are fading now that the full moon has passed.  A little energy there still.  I thought certainly 222 or 111 would make a showing.  5101/5501 still travelers who are not out of gas.

Channeling a little Ken, we need to be looking at numbers associated with "Great Dismal Swamp", fire, lightening...  Please feel free to chime in your favorites, and I will follow up in this post a little later with mine.  I feel badly for my VA friends who are living with the smoke.  Southern DE is getting a healthy dose of it, and I cannot imagine literally living with it day after day. 

If I had a thought for the day, it would have to be I think it can take as much strength to bite one's tongue as it does courage to speak one's mind. 

May the joy and relief of winning be yours today   Sun Smiley  J

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2011, 6:45 am - IP Logged

Normally, I would not tout a single day due to what would normally be routine planetary movement, but oh what a Mercury day it is! 

As succinctly as I can make it, if Merc is well placed in your birth chart, today will be a day where what you think will only come half as fast as what you say.  If low key and not making an impression are your goals, find someone to stand on that tongue of yours PDQ.

Seriously, the only real danger for those whose world is always heavy with Merc speak is to jump the gun and get ahead of yourself. 

With Merc retrograde, there is potential here for verbal chaos.  Those deserving (and potentially not-so-deserving) may find their fare chewed up and spat out before they can get a word in edgewise.  The tipper in all this is an alignment between the Sun, Venus, and Mercury with Leo.  There is great strength and great conviction in this day. 

The literal numbers associated with the alignment are 1, 4, 5 and 6.  At the risk of always repeating myself, Mercury lines up with 718.  My fav would have to be 1718 and 817 or 1578.  I am still pinging 333, 004, 4400, but the 117 and 177 are fading now that the full moon has passed.  A little energy there still.  I thought certainly 222 or 111 would make a showing.  5101/5501 still travelers who are not out of gas.

Channeling a little Ken, we need to be looking at numbers associated with "Great Dismal Swamp", fire, lightening...  Please feel free to chime in your favorites, and I will follow up in this post a little later with mine.  I feel badly for my VA friends who are living with the smoke.  Southern DE is getting a healthy dose of it, and I cannot imagine literally living with it day after day. 

If I had a thought for the day, it would have to be I think it can take as much strength to bite one's tongue as it does courage to speak one's mind. 

Thanks Jake!  It is like you are talking to me, I usually use the modern day tongue/ Email! So today I will  do a lot of deleting if it is not anything 'nice'

Florida again had 7180 = 1718! I will keep the 1718 in for the next couple days.  I noticed other states also benefit from that root '17' that was 'pinging' you on your long awaited return post.

I will try the #s associated with the alignment in all games, 1456 is looking good for a play 4.

Smoke also relates to the #1 [001-011-0111-111-1111 etc and Spooky 1=0/ means smoke also a 000#. 0 = 8/ 888.  A new book I got 1 = 5, so 555!

Lightning 1-10-11-34-37

fire [small] 2s

Fire [strong] 6s

tongue 302 [3, 2]

Case in point, 'hijacking' your thread - should I delete?

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

increase's avatar - focus
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      37864 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2011, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile Jake, Thanks for this thread.  I appreciate it more than you know.

I started reading this while I was on the phone and quickly ended that conversation.

Since my tongue is not yet tamed, I know your words are for me.

Thanks again and have a great day!

I am a millionaire!

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Jake you hit the nail on the head!! If only I had read this post when I started my day lol. It's like my brain checked out & forgot that RetroMerc is in the atmosphere so to speak. I sooooo needed to bridle my tongue today & I knew it but at the same time I justified my behavior. Take heed everyone because all I did was make a mess. I will be more careful tomorrow & beyond. Thanks for the friendly reminder ;-)

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6855 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2011, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Every time you give the alert about the 718 digits, it comes. Texas played your digits and it happens to be today's date. 1078 in the daily 4 for Texas. 8.17.11. Enjoy your information every time. Thanks for posting!! Best of Luck to you!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #61703
            June 1, 2008
            1433 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!  It is like you are talking to me, I usually use the modern day tongue/ Email! So today I will  do a lot of deleting if it is not anything 'nice'

Florida again had 7180 = 1718! I will keep the 1718 in for the next couple days.  I noticed other states also benefit from that root '17' that was 'pinging' you on your long awaited return post.

I will try the #s associated with the alignment in all games, 1456 is looking good for a play 4.

Smoke also relates to the #1 [001-011-0111-111-1111 etc and Spooky 1=0/ means smoke also a 000#. 0 = 8/ 888.  A new book I got 1 = 5, so 555!

Lightning 1-10-11-34-37

fire [small] 2s

Fire [strong] 6s

tongue 302 [3, 2]

Case in point, 'hijacking' your thread - should I delete?

302 str8 in early ny

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              ATLANTA, GA
              United States
              Member #78958
              August 24, 2009
              5088 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Great Dismal Swamp: 72 171 229 335 1428

Sun, Venus, and Mercury with Leo:  113 296 329 537 3300

Thanks Jake!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly