Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PICK 3 Questions

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #36048
March 27, 2006
44 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I posted this in the Pick 3 section but no one is answering. I hope it's not because they are spending more than they are winning. lol

I was wondering how much do Pick 3 players spend per day and how often they win.

How many different sets of numbers do they play? (asking because I see people post 20 sets of numbers, do they play all twice a day?)

I usually play Little Lotto and Lotto in Illinois and was looking to dabble in the Pick 3 and am curious as to people's methods.

Any input would be great.

Thanks and Good Fortune to everyone!!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I posted this in the Pick 3 section but no one is answering. I hope it's not because they are spending more than they are winning. lol

I was wondering how much do Pick 3 players spend per day and how often they win.

How many different sets of numbers do they play? (asking because I see people post 20 sets of numbers, do they play all twice a day?)

I usually play Little Lotto and Lotto in Illinois and was looking to dabble in the Pick 3 and am curious as to people's methods.

Ill be happy to answer that for you. The people you see posting up tons of #'s usually dont play that many themselves. They just post that many because if they get a hit, they want people to think they have some secret formula to picking #s and they love the attention. They love when people say "Congrats you did it".   I have mad respect for people who post up a few picks and get a hit from that minimal prediction. 

Anyone can get a hit when they post up 50+ picks and say "Good for All STAES"... I think its humerous that they do this lol

...I miss the good ole day where people would keep  the pick 3 forums funand only post a handful of picks that they actually play themselves.

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2817 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34149 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Ill be happy to answer that for you. The people you see posting up tons of #'s usually dont play that many themselves. They just post that many because if they get a hit, they want people to think they have some secret formula to picking #s and they love the attention. They love when people say "Congrats you did it".   I have mad respect for people who post up a few picks and get a hit from that minimal prediction. 

Anyone can get a hit when they post up 50+ picks and say "Good for All STAES"... I think its humerous that they do this lol

...I miss the good ole day where people would keep  the pick 3 forums funand only post a handful of picks that they actually play themselves.

I can agree with you there, most of the times I post my dreams or hunches. Of course when you post a lot of numbers they are bound to come some where. Check out my Popular numbers they come everyday, at least 20 to 30 a day the same list because they repeat and repeat. My dream numbers are good 80 to 90 % of the times huches too.   I see you live in Fl. lots of my numbers fall in Fl. too.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7314 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

"and they love the attention. They love when people say "Congrats you did it".

And they really get testy when you ask how's it possible to play 50+ picks every day in every pick-3 drawing and show a profit. A 50 cent straight and box tickets cost at least $50 and most 6-way 50 cent box wins pay less than that.

frontenac, kansas
            United States
            Member #67724
            December 3, 2008
            199 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2011, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Well said, I agree with you 100 %.  Even a blind sow can pick up an acorn once in a while.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #114703
              August 5, 2011
              4623 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I normally just pick one set of numbers and stick to them, I also don't play the mid draw but that is just me, I usually pick the sum it up option too, because even if the numbers don't come up sometimes you will get a lil bit off the sum it up, also if you decide to do this method, you have to play every single day, the reason i say this is because I played the Pick 3 with the same numbers for a while but noticed they were coming in Daily 4 quite a bit so switched the numbers I was playing on Pick 3 and Daily 4and it took about 2 months to finally hit in Daily 4, also make sure you play in exact/any because they have a better chance of falling that way, and to go back to my point about playing every day, the day my numbers hit I had been up all night worked all day at my job and almost didn't play that day, but something told me you need to play the numbers so I did, and woohoo hit it Daily 4 here in Texas, but not in the exact order, in addition if your numbers hit in Daily 4, play them for about a week after, because the numbers I was using that won, ended up falling as a straight about a week later in Pick 3, good luck to you:-)

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Comments here are spot on. I laugh when I see "all states". Duh, there are fifty states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course one of the 20+ numbers will hit.

Play to win!

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7314 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Comments here are spot on. I laugh when I see "all states". Duh, there are fifty states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course one of the 20+ numbers will hit.

Many of the states have two drawings every day and there are over 60 State and Providence pick-3 drawings every day. How about comments like "my numbers"; as if an individual can claim ownership of any pick-3 number?

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2011, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

With some predictors on the predictions board their #s hit in certain states on different days. & to catch that you have to track daily. & it is worth it.

Try breaking the predictions down into # sets, 0s, 1s, etc.

Use the deflate feature & then the #s can be broken down into tiers, look at the high tiers, then you can get an overall feel of what is popular. 

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                      Chicago, IL
                      United States
                      Member #114234
                      July 26, 2011
                      429 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi, good question. I generally like to play 3 or 4 Pick 3 and Pick 4 picks a day. I have been really hot in August, and not just through my own I have to admit, Lady C and others have helped me pick some great numbers this month. I for the most part change my numbers every day. The clerks hate it because they always have to restock the paper slips with me! :)

Now, for Powerball on the other hand, I am trying something different. I am a hot numbers guy, so I am going with the top 10 hot red balls that come up for the past 50 drawings and will hope to post some positive results soon. I do play the Powerplay option, it's the only way to go...

Good luck!

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

mt zion illinois
                        United States
                        Member #110549
                        May 6, 2011
                        351 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2011, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I don't play pick 3 all that much but when I do I usally play quick picks

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4874 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2011, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I play the pick 3 both drawings just about every day. If I really like a number I will play it for 6 days max. then drop it. But normally I will change my numbers every day. I use skip and hit charts primarily to spot patterns, trends, tendencys, and sequences in both the winning numbers and the misses. I also use an RB to see the hottest numbers in each position and the numbers not in the RB, I use as my cold digits. If you look for patterns in the positions, in high, low, even, odd digits, sums, how often numbers hit after X number of misses, you will see them quite easily once you get used to doing it.  I generally play 10-15 numbers each draw at the store.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34149 Posts
                            Posted: August 18, 2011, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Many of the states have two drawings every day and there are over 60 State and Providence pick-3 drawings every day. How about comments like "my numbers"; as if an individual can claim ownership of any pick-3 number?

WinkMy number do hit sometimes ! Yeah my numbers if I call them or  play them or if anybody follow me sometimes they do and sometimes they don't! Yeah my number if I call them and they come out.Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23273 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2011, 7:34 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.