Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

An Introduction and a Question!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New Jersey
United States
Member #115515
August 22, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2011, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Good Morning,

I'm probably one of the newest members here signing up only yesterday. My question is in regards to the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery. I believe that this is the lottery in which Richard Lustig is said to have won numerous times. Is this lottery one of the few remaining State Lotteries with live televised drawings (ping-pong balls) or have they gone the way of computer generated numbers like so many other States have which I believe is the ultimate SCAM and rip-off ?

And by the way, I already signed the petition for true lottery drawings and none of this simulated drawing BS.

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40609 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2011, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Nats, Good luck, Couldn't tell you about fantasy 5, but there are many here who can.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2011, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP nats..... there are several players from Forida who will be along shortly to ansewer your question about the Fantasy 5.......

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #115515
        August 22, 2011
        3 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2011, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you dallascowboyfan! It is a small world indeed as I am originally from a small town in Oklahoma thirty-five miles Southwest of Tulsa. Hope you all get some relief soon from the heat as my friends and relatives there tell me it was 113 degrees in the shade recently.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2011, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Good Morning,

I'm probably one of the newest members here signing up only yesterday. My question is in regards to the Florida Fantasy 5 Lottery. I believe that this is the lottery in which Richard Lustig is said to have won numerous times. Is this lottery one of the few remaining State Lotteries with live televised drawings (ping-pong balls) or have they gone the way of computer generated numbers like so many other States have which I believe is the ultimate SCAM and rip-off ?

And by the way, I already signed the petition for true lottery drawings and none of this simulated drawing BS.

Welcome to Lottery Post, nats!

Best of Luck to you!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

shirbird's avatar - oliana
            spout spring va.
            United States
            Member #73235
            April 9, 2009
            1296 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

welcome to lottery post hope you enjoy your self here.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6290 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2011, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you dallascowboyfan! It is a small world indeed as I am originally from a small town in Oklahoma thirty-five miles Southwest of Tulsa. Hope you all get some relief soon from the heat as my friends and relatives there tell me it was 113 degrees in the shade recently.

Oh yes nats... I can't wait till WINTER!!!!!!it has been CRAZY hot in Oklahoma, I am original from Michigan DH is from Oklahoma he loves the summer heat I love fall/winter.....