Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Idaho's Weekly Grand

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by HoLeeKau.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Boise, ID
United States
Member #112352
June 17, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2011, 11:50 am - IP Logged

What do y'all think about this game? (Can be seen at the Idaho Lottery dot com web site.) The odds are better than their Double Play Daily that has a $20,000 set prize and a jackpot around $21,000. The Weekly Grand winner gets $1,000 per week for a year, equalling $52,000.

I think we are going to play it. Pretty good odds. Nice payout. Wonder how long they will run this game.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
    Idaho
    United States
    Member #94283
    July 17, 2010
    2284 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2011, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

The Double Play Daily jackpot was increasing less than $100 a day.  I figure with a $2 ticket price they couldn't have been selling more than 300 - 500 of those statewide per day.  Mega fail, IMHO.  With another $2 game I expect the purchases on the DPD to go down even more, so hopefully if they discontinue one, it'll be DPD that gets the ax.  Cuz I do like the new Weekly Grand better even tho it draws on Powerball night.  Wish they'd have it draw on Mon/Thur when there are no big JP drawings.

Idaho
      United States
      Member #94283
      July 17, 2010
      2284 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I matched 2 for a free ticket.  I think I'd rather have lost so I could enter the $100 a week second chance draw.  Wink

How'd you do?

Idaho
        United States
        Member #94283
        July 17, 2010
        2284 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Yay!   Last night I lost!  I get to enter the 2nd chance drawing for $100 a week for a year, drawing monthly!  Be sure to save the tickets you enter, the winning ticket is required to claim the prize.

I see they've added another 2nd chance prize of a Vandal game trip to Reno.  Wonder if there's a cash option cuz I have zero interest in the Vandals.  They're promoting this one much harder than they ever did Double Play Daily IIRC.  Hope they drop DPD.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:03 am - IP Logged

What do y'all think about this game? (Can be seen at the Idaho Lottery dot com web site.) The odds are better than their Double Play Daily that has a $20,000 set prize and a jackpot around $21,000. The Weekly Grand winner gets $1,000 per week for a year, equalling $52,000.

I think we are going to play it. Pretty good odds. Nice payout. Wonder how long they will run this game.

I like it. But I wish it wasn't 2 dollars a line. Oh well, it's nice to have a new game to play. It's better than Double Play Daily which I don't waste my time or money on.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Idaho
            United States
            Member #94283
            July 17, 2010
            2284 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I've only been playing one quick pick per draw, and I just won $25 for a 3 of 5.  Woo hoo!  That's the best I've done on any game in quite some time.

Anyone else having any luck with this game?

Idaho
              United States
              Member #94283
              July 17, 2010
              2284 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2011, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I just thought of something.  This is the first time in my life I've ever been ahead on a game.  I love this game!  Goof