Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Question

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by megamonkeylotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98539
October 9, 2010
57 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2011, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I have a question about 2 specific lottery software prediction programs.  Both programs are made by the same company, EverestSoft, Inc.

One program is called Lotto007 for Prediction 2010 (Lotto007 Prediction Expert  2010)

The other is called ABC Lottery for Prediction   (ABC Lottery Software for Prediction 7.3)

The desktop Icons for both software are identical (a grey square with a multicolored feather in it).

I am trying to figure out which one is the more recent, updated version of the software.

Does anyone out there know what the answer to this question is?

Thanks.

Philippines
    Member #115999
    September 2, 2011
    8 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2011, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I have a question about 2 specific lottery software prediction programs.  Both programs are made by the same company, EverestSoft, Inc.

One program is called Lotto007 for Prediction 2010 (Lotto007 Prediction Expert  2010)

The other is called ABC Lottery for Prediction   (ABC Lottery Software for Prediction 7.3)

The desktop Icons for both software are identical (a grey square with a multicolored feather in it).

I am trying to figure out which one is the more recent, updated version of the software.

Does anyone out there know what the answer to this question is?

Thanks.

Hi Kosh,

I'm a newbie here..

I can say that ABC Lottery Software For Prediction is better than anything else lottery number predictor. We provide to you 8-15 appear high probability of number, reduce cost, increase the probability of winning bets.

Have a nice day!

megamonkeylotto