Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

macro to check for positions and statistics

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Seachelle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2125 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Hello, can someone help me with this, for a given position   There will be 4 positions example 1 st 2 nd 3 rd 4 th 0 0 0 1 ....   The file here is over 2000 pick4 The macro will check for example = digit position this training by position 0 0 0 2 The amcro will separate the 3 and 4 hits, = 0020 in this digit is used because the 3rd position He has this in 4th place, in order to give each of the vertical columns 4   The right training, anyone can see? thanks I excel2010 windows 7 If you can see what I type that out and delayed for more upright position, even better! but only conferee

karinda's avatar - WINGS
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #108445
    March 25, 2011
    2855 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2011, 4:44 am - IP Logged

Hello, can someone help me with this, for a given position   There will be 4 positions example 1 st 2 nd 3 rd 4 th 0 0 0 1 ....   The file here is over 2000 pick4 The macro will check for example = digit position this training by position 0 0 0 2 The amcro will separate the 3 and 4 hits, = 0020 in this digit is used because the 3rd position He has this in 4th place, in order to give each of the vertical columns 4   The right training, anyone can see? thanks I excel2010 windows 7 If you can see what I type that out and delayed for more upright position, even better! but only conferee

Hi dr san,

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Are you looking for an Excel application that will show digit-frequency, by position, for the Pick-4, over a specific time period? 

Best,
    Karinda

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2125 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Hello, Kalinda, yes! Yes! Other words, I choose the digit or digits that I want to appear in each position, the Excel has a filter, but it is not so broad and necessary. need to create a macro because the macro tends to separate the filtered a list, each vertical position, may be the pick 4. if you can, send me a   PM, I gave my email! I Ecel 2010, windos 7

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2011, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Dr. San, what abou LotSoft? It has stats for Pick3 & 4.

Play to win!

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2125 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Dr. San, what abou LotSoft? It has stats for Pick3 & 4.

Hello, Jack, thank you but losolf, does not address who is dating whom, eg digit of 1st place this late dating digit (x) for the 2 nd position and type in the 2nd position is late to come out with a digit of the 3 rd position, considers , an example of a list of 200 results The third digit of the 1st position is overdue to hang out with the digit 8 in the 3rd position, then you've left with those who r in position!

karinda's avatar - WINGS
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #108445
            March 25, 2011
            2855 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Hello, Kalinda, yes! Yes! Other words, I choose the digit or digits that I want to appear in each position, the Excel has a filter, but it is not so broad and necessary. need to create a macro because the macro tends to separate the filtered a list, each vertical position, may be the pick 4. if you can, send me a   PM, I gave my email! I Ecel 2010, windos 7

Hello dr san,

I wish I could help you. I don't have an application that will do that nor do I know where you can find one. Maybe one of these other resourceful folks on LP can help you out. If I come across anything in my "travels" that resembles what you are looking for, I will be sure to pass it on to you though.

Just as a suggestion, you may want to scan some of the achives here and also the active posts and see if you can find something that will help you. Even if it isn't a macro that will organize the numbers the way you would like to, perhaps there is something else available on LP that you can use and get the results you are looking for.

All the best of luck to you,

Karinda

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2125 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2011, 11:43 am - IP Logged

ok KALINDA, THANKS

United States
                Member #67042
                November 14, 2008
                72 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2011, 8:52 am - IP Logged

I don't have a macro but I created an excel page that counts numbers in a postion!