Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Venus trines Pluto today

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Venus in Virgo trines Pluto in retrograde Capricorn today. 

Woohoo.  What will shake out of this.

A quick post as my pre-Irene banger is ramping up and I've got to shut it down before it can get any worse.

The numbers associated with this should be   5 - 8 - 6  and maybe 22 and with the 3 thrown in for good measure.

Now, I pinged hard on 588 (but alas did not play), and the ever tantalising 5101.    I would lean toward maybe a sweet double double like 6868 or 7878 or maybe the 588 will find it's way to you too.   The trips are nagging, most often 222, but 333 and 444 and 555 not far behind.   Another ping was 6869, I think, but it's a little muddy, like a dream number might be.

A flash when the 3 came up was 3939.   This may all just be migraine delirium, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum, wrong day, you get the picture.

May the winds of humidity change bring more than just the soggies to you today!    J

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Jake, I put a fifty cents box on 5101 last night in Georgia (didn't play another number).  I hope you got a piece of that pie.  Maybe you'll get another number from your post on August 19.  I wish you the best!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

increase's avatar - abstract design_main.jpg
      VA
      United States
      Member #54828
      August 31, 2007
      38208 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake.

I was seeing that 5101 everywhere yesterday.

We are still shaking in my part of VA.

Another aftershock last night around 1:15.

I really want that 7878 to hit VA.

I understand totally about the migraine. 

My head was pounding after the earthquake.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a winning day!

I am a millionaire!

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Hey Maggie, Increase,

You got my mind working a little better.  The other ping has been 1718 - but 171 in any form (flip to 177, of course), and all things associated with Capricorn (at least to me).  Like 6788, 5788, 6718, like that there.  6868 and 7878 are two of my absolute favorite double-doubles.  Just so nice to look at....

My VA friends really on my mind (and I'm not far away and am very familiar with that neck of the woods).  The EQ here, for me, was quite dramatic.  What the mind is forced to comprehend in a few seconds can really change your reality.   My hope is that everyone shakes out of this on the better side of things. 

Interestingly, I boxed 5501 with the 5101, as the former was actually nagging me more than the latter.  Go figure. 

Thanks guys.  The fog is clearing a little.   J

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2011, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Well, another thanks is due.  I forced myself to post this a.m., with encouragement of my family, my good friend and friends here at LP, I made myself get up and move along.   Took my guy along for moral support and on the way, I did play my favorite DD's and caught a nice box on the 3939.   And to think all I wanted to do was bury my head in a dark cool pillow. 

I guess once in a while all this pain comes with some gain.  Let's be clear, I would not wish these HA's on anyone, but I guess after months of making calls that worked for other states, the lottery Gods felt bad for me this week and let me slide a little.

The day is not over, and with all those 6's and 8's that came today, definitely looking for the energy to potentially bring 668/688, and in the P-4 as well. 

I have to lie down again, but I'll see what I can dream up.    J

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

A quick post as my pre-Irene banger is ramping up and I've got to shut it down before it can get any worse.

The numbers associated with this should be   5 - 8 - 6  and maybe 22 and with the 3 thrown in for good measure.

Now, I pinged hard on 588 (but alas did not play), and the ever tantalising 5101.    I would lean toward maybe a sweet double double like 6868 or 7878 or maybe the 588 will find it's way to you too.   The trips are nagging, most often 222, but 333 and 444 and 555 not far behind.   Another ping was 6869, I think, but it's a little muddy, like a dream number might be.

A flash when the 3 came up was 3939.   This may all just be migraine delirium, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum, wrong day, you get the picture.

May the winds of humidity change bring more than just the soggies to you today!    J

Thanks jake! Always love  your post . Trusting all will be well  during this period of 'bad weather'

I will buy the 333 - 3033 in FL for the next several days.

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9470 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

tks jake for ur post

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28468 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Started reading this 10 minutes before the evening draw and BAM!!!

GA Eve 8/25:  1501!!!

Jake, between you and Bird, I should be a rich #($)_*$!!!Cool

Saw a RED dragonfly on my home this afternoon and using the LP tool to convert to the numbers.  I'm going to print that out and try to keep all of 'em in play for a day or so.

THANKS!!!  See Ya!

middle Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #1893
                  July 20, 2003
                  1868 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jake!   Your post is HOT!!  I had a box on 5101 and it fell 1501.  Oh, yeah!

Thanks a bunch!!

maggie   See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                    milledgeville,Ga
                    United States
                    Member #68927
                    January 2, 2009
                    6102 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2011, 12:13 am - IP Logged

dang I played it straight the way it fell this morning, but had no money to play tonight........... Bang Head

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                      Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2011, 3:05 am - IP Logged

WTG Jake on your 3939! Hope the gain made the pain ease up some.  Wishing nothing but a pain free weekend for you.  You deserve a break from it most definitely.

No WTG for me.  I saw your post earlier at work this afternoon and as soon as I went to get my notebook, someone asked me for something work related (the nerve, lol).  I didn't think anymore about it until I woke up just now to give my daughter some cough medicine and I saw what the C4 was-1501.  THEN I remembered your post. The funny thing is I played 588, but it didn't trigger me to remember to look at the C4 #s you gave.  I guess that really isn't funny lol. 

Maggie-nolia-CONGRATS ON YOUR HIT!!!  Reading this thread was like reading a suspense novel.  Oh she played it yesterday, did she play it back? Did she play it back?  Please say she played it back.  YES!!!! She played it back.  I was soooo happy to read that part!

Now before I go back to bed, I will be writing down all of Jake's number in my notebook. NO DISTRACTIONS!!

Happy Winnings everyone.  Friday is a new day for everyone.  So let's get em. We gotta hang in there Toney and Brighteyes!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28468 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2011, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Started reading this 10 minutes before the evening draw and BAM!!!

GA Eve 8/25:  1501!!!

Jake, between you and Bird, I should be a rich #($)_*$!!!Cool

Saw a RED dragonfly on my home this afternoon and using the LP tool to convert to the numbers.  I'm going to print that out and try to keep all of 'em in play for a day or so.

THANKS!!!  See Ya!

Somebody just Chair Hit With StickChair

Forgot the list and 6060 falls..........

Method 1: 3-9-3-5
                        Method 2: 0-6-6-0
                        Method 3: 4-5-8-3
                        Method 4: 6-9-9-9
                        Method 5: 3-8-4-7
                        Method 6: 6-3-9-4

Thud

soothsayer's avatar - Soothsayer jpg?
                          SC
                          United States
                          Member #56656
                          November 28, 2007
                          511 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2011, 6:18 am - IP Logged

Jake , Jake , Jake ...... You really need to come to SC !!! We had 865 Wed Midday and 858 Thurs Eve. Please continue to post !!!

Your insight just gives me goosebumps. Thanks for all you do !!! Lovies

Let the good times roll...

LEELEESMOMMY's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                            NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #66834
                            November 8, 2008
                            432 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2011, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Jake , Jake , Jake ...... You really need to come to SC !!! We had 865 Wed Midday and 858 Thurs Eve. Please continue to post !!!

Your insight just gives me goosebumps. Thanks for all you do !!! Lovies

Jake NY tonight 3993- OMG I looked at this post and said out loud that I should play your numbers and sooooo forgot!!!

7981  7098  9681  2910  1089  9760

012 032 213 .... Let's get this money!!

Stone Mountain, GA
                              United States
                              Member #3189
                              January 1, 2004
                              28468 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2011, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie, Increase,

You got my mind working a little better.  The other ping has been 1718 - but 171 in any form (flip to 177, of course), and all things associated with Capricorn (at least to me).  Like 6788, 5788, 6718, like that there.  6868 and 7878 are two of my absolute favorite double-doubles.  Just so nice to look at....

My VA friends really on my mind (and I'm not far away and am very familiar with that neck of the woods).  The EQ here, for me, was quite dramatic.  What the mind is forced to comprehend in a few seconds can really change your reality.   My hope is that everyone shakes out of this on the better side of things. 

Interestingly, I boxed 5501 with the 5101, as the former was actually nagging me more than the latter.  Go figure. 

Thanks guys.  The fog is clearing a little.   J

My, my, my..... Cool

8/27 GA Eve:  1617