Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P-3 Pyramid system

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 5 years ago by karinda.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2011, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I found a simple P-3 Pyramid system on the net for free. I'm sure some have probably seen this already in many different forms, but for thos who haven't, I'm sure it'll have it's good and bad days. I haven't backtested it yet, but I'll do a day by day track to see how it does.

pic

pic

pic

pic

pic

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2011, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

There's a faster way to tally up 7 draws of numbers. I use just midday draws back 7 days, but to do it faster than counting how many digits each number 0-9 showed, Just punch in the last 7 draws into La Fortuna's "Brazil" program, and it'll automatically tally up the numbers and tell you the highest tally down to the lowest. Below is the link to program, and a snapshot below the link to show what I mean. Makes life easier...lol

Fortuna: http://lafortuna.info/calculator/Brazil.aspx

pic

As you can see in my example from the latest California Midday p-3 draws, 7 days back, The numbers 4 and 8 have the highest tally which is 4. So according to the rules it says choose the number which is the oldest one first, which would be 8 because 8 was the first number in 841. Theoretically it could also be 8, but 8 was technically drawn before the 4...lol

Then the next highest is the number 3 which showed a total of 3 times, and so on, till you have all ten numbers.

So my list from the top being the highest to the lowest at the bottom would be..

8- 4times

4- 4 times

3- 3 times

1- 2 times

5- 2 times

9- 2 times

7- 2 times

2- 1 time

6- 1 time

0- 0 times

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

If you're of the mindset that trending digits become hot, before being replaced by other trending digits, I've got a pretty good system for you.  Obviously you know my mindset - that it won't raise your odds - but I've seen it work so well sometimes that I've questioned that notion myself.

Basically you take any set of recent numbers (I always seperated midday and evening when I used to use this system) and find about 3 digits that have showed up in every draw.  This shouldn't be hard - it usually happens as a result of the odds in P3.

I'll use the most recent NJ Pick 3 as my basis.  The draws were, from most recent to least recent.....

OK you don't have to go near that far back - I was gonna keep inputting them until the trend fall apart but it appeared to go on for a while.  Anyway, you give the most recent draws priority.

They digits that have appeared continously are 0-2-4-8, but the I always prefered a smaller sample of draws, and less digits, so let's go with 0-2-8, because the 4 is only necessary if you go far back.

In that case the pairs you would want to focus on for this upcoming draw are 02-08-28 and maybe 04-24-48.  Using this method, I've had ridiculous hot streaks - and it's more flexible than a method that incorporates a pyramid shape and inputs numbers based on frequency.  I also liked it because it allows for intuition, cold digits, etc. to fill in the 3rd digit.  The guy who introduced the concept to me had an algorithm - and said that for some strange reason he couldn't understand, the hit rate for when his pairs should, if he put the with the digits 0-3-6 would result in a win rate of 70 percent rather than the expected 30%.

If you're interested in beating the Pick 3 and believe it's possible - he's on this forum - I could point you to him in a PM, since I'm no longer a believer in these types of systems.

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #99032
        October 18, 2010
        1439 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure that this is the method he uses- actually I'm fairly certain it's not - but someone on this forum inspired me to use this type of play - and I used to believe it would help.

That and the fact that he was able to produce a 72 percent win rate out of what would be expected to be 30%.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

If you're of the mindset that trending digits become hot, before being replaced by other trending digits, I've got a pretty good system for you.  Obviously you know my mindset - that it won't raise your odds - but I've seen it work so well sometimes that I've questioned that notion myself.

Basically you take any set of recent numbers (I always seperated midday and evening when I used to use this system) and find about 3 digits that have showed up in every draw.  This shouldn't be hard - it usually happens as a result of the odds in P3.

I'll use the most recent NJ Pick 3 as my basis.  The draws were, from most recent to least recent.....

OK you don't have to go near that far back - I was gonna keep inputting them until the trend fall apart but it appeared to go on for a while.  Anyway, you give the most recent draws priority.

They digits that have appeared continously are 0-2-4-8, but the I always prefered a smaller sample of draws, and less digits, so let's go with 0-2-8, because the 4 is only necessary if you go far back.

In that case the pairs you would want to focus on for this upcoming draw are 02-08-28 and maybe 04-24-48.  Using this method, I've had ridiculous hot streaks - and it's more flexible than a method that incorporates a pyramid shape and inputs numbers based on frequency.  I also liked it because it allows for intuition, cold digits, etc. to fill in the 3rd digit.  The guy who introduced the concept to me had an algorithm - and said that for some strange reason he couldn't understand, the hit rate for when his pairs should, if he put the with the digits 0-3-6 would result in a win rate of 70 percent rather than the expected 30%.

If you're interested in beating the Pick 3 and believe it's possible - he's on this forum - I could point you to him in a PM, since I'm no longer a believer in these types of systems.

Cool, thanx, that sound unique and interesting. Well, I did a quick peek fo California and went back 7 days, but i'll investigate doing a longer draw base later, but for now I went back 7 days ain the mid draw. I set a qualifier to "Four" minimum hits. meaning, there had to be at least 4 of the same numbers in that 7 day period to qualify. So I started with 0 and went all the way to 9. The following numbers (3-4-9) showed up 4 times in the past 7 days. None of the other numbers from 0-9 ecept those 3 qualified.

So the pairs would be 34-39-49...

Maybe I could incorporate thos pairs with the system above....

Let's try it for California. These combos at the end of the workout will be good until next thursday.

California, Mid only,

MID

August 19      841

August 20     358

August 21      915

August 22     448

August 23     237

August 24     936

August 25     847

Highest to lowest:

8- 4times----A

4- 4 times---B

3- 3 times---C

1- 2 times---D

5- 2 times---E

9- 2 times---F

7- 2 times---G

2- 1 time----H

6- 1 time----I

0- 0 times---J

A

B        C

D       E        F

G       H       I        J

4            3

1           5            9

7         2            6           0

Line patterns:

ABD= 841

ACF= 839

BDG= 417

BEI= 456

CEH= 352

CFJ= 390

Small Pyramid patterns:

ABC= 843

BDE= 415

BCE= 435

CEF= 359

DGH= 172

DHE= 125

EHI= 526

EIF= 569

FIJ= 960

Boney's pairs:34-39-49

Incorporated with above system: Combos having those 3 pairs....34-39-49 will be favored in red....

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's NJ was 540 - it was in my secondary pairs.  I seemed to do very well when I used to play - but even if I was beating the odds, it wasn't enough to make up for the 50% edge against you.

But just so you know, according to the guy who inspired the method - the less draws the better, you want to catch short term trends, and forget about as much of the past as possible.  It's more about seeing what is happening - not what has happened.  It's kind of hard to explain, since you've obviously got to look at past results to use the method - but try to use not more than a couple days, like like 3-7 draws max.

The reason I think it "works" is because the odds in Pick 3 are low enough that these trends HAVE to form at least a good amount of the time, although I've got no explanation as to why he was able to get a much higher win rate with those three magic digits.  It may have just been short term luck, since he gave up that concept shortly afterwards, although he said he did backtests on every state and in RNG sets.

Essentially you want to find digits before the trend hits it's peak and is replaced by another set of trending digits.  I always pair them together, because that way you can reduce your plays significantly, rather than just using them as key digits, using them as key pairs allows you to play a smaller pool of numbers.

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #99032
              October 18, 2010
              1439 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

I think you got it - but I want to clear something up.

It's not really about them being in 4 out of the last 7 draws - it's about AT LEAST ONE being in every single draw, I always allowed some leniency for repeating pairs - although if I was on a budget I would pay less attention to pairs that have already showed.

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I think you got it - but I want to clear something up.

It's not really about them being in 4 out of the last 7 draws - it's about AT LEAST ONE being in every single draw, I always allowed some leniency for repeating pairs - although if I was on a budget I would pay less attention to pairs that have already showed.

I tried it that way with Cali, but there weren't any numbers that were in every draw. That would be a rare event.

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #99032
                  October 18, 2010
                  1439 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I tried it that way with Cali, but there weren't any numbers that were in every draw. That would be a rare event.

Nah like your looking for a group of numbers that appear, at least one, in every draw.

So like, if there's EITHER a 1, 5 OR 7 in each of the last 3 draws, then you want to look out for them to pair together.

One other note I have is that I especially liked this method when you can find those digits, and they've yet to pair together.

I found it works best, in terms of amount of reduction vs. possible win, when it's 3 digits, because 4 digits will give you 6 pairs to watch for.

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #99032
                    October 18, 2010
                    1439 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I think you got it right, in the example above, although there were a couple of other ways I thought you could come to the same conclusion.  The reason it was 02-08-28 for me was because in the last I think 5 draws, I could ALWAYS see at least 1 in the draw.  Either a 0,2 or 8, possibly more than one, but always at least one.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      5129 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

There's something called "the old man's zero", which basically says that the 0,3,6 always touch each other the day before, day of and day after the zero appears. If you search it, it will give you a better explanation. Maybe this is why your friend did so well when he put his pairs with the 0,3,6.

It does sound like a pretty good system for finding the pairs. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                        Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2011, 4:54 am - IP Logged

There's something called "the old man's zero", which basically says that the 0,3,6 always touch each other the day before, day of and day after the zero appears. If you search it, it will give you a better explanation. Maybe this is why your friend did so well when he put his pairs with the 0,3,6.

It does sound like a pretty good system for finding the pairs. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks.

Certain number seem to draw together more than other.

See if this is true for your state

Number follower secret

0-If 7 is drawn then look for a 0 to follow.

0-0 brings 3 or 6 or another 0.

1-After 1 is drawn a 7 or 4 usually follows or 7&1 or 4&1.

2-2&6 are often drawn together. 5&2 and 7&2 also.

3-After a 9 draws look for a 3 to follow.

4- After a 4 is drawn look for an 8 or 8&4 or 4&1 or 8&1 to come next.

5- After 5 hits look for a 7 to follow. 7&5 are often drawn together. 5&2 is also popular.

6-after 6 is drawn look for a 2 or a 3 to follow.

7- After 7 is drawn look for a 0. Also look for 7&5, 7&2, 7&0, 7&1 to be are drawn together. If a 7&1 draws first then play 7&0 next or combo 710.

8- 8&4 are often drawn together.

9- after a 9 draws look for a 3 or a 7 to follow.

Play to win!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42157 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2011, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks for all the info everyone.

HyperBe Happy.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11167 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

There's a faster way to tally up 7 draws of numbers. I use just midday draws back 7 days, but to do it faster than counting how many digits each number 0-9 showed, Just punch in the last 7 draws into La Fortuna's "Brazil" program, and it'll automatically tally up the numbers and tell you the highest tally down to the lowest. Below is the link to program, and a snapshot below the link to show what I mean. Makes life easier...lol

Fortuna: http://lafortuna.info/calculator/Brazil.aspx

pic

As you can see in my example from the latest California Midday p-3 draws, 7 days back, The numbers 4 and 8 have the highest tally which is 4. So according to the rules it says choose the number which is the oldest one first, which would be 8 because 8 was the first number in 841. Theoretically it could also be 8, but 8 was technically drawn before the 4...lol

Then the next highest is the number 3 which showed a total of 3 times, and so on, till you have all ten numbers.

So my list from the top being the highest to the lowest at the bottom would be..

8- 4times

4- 4 times

3- 3 times

1- 2 times

5- 2 times

9- 2 times

7- 2 times

2- 1 time

6- 1 time

0- 0 times

Good example.  Also,to narrow the selection process on the Fortuna Link there is the backtest section that shows the "out pairs" that recently hit along with the newest out pairs that do hit especially in New  Mexico.  This is an excellent link that is free and can help get the straight hits.  This along with the Lotto laughs programs on the site have the hits "right in front of your eyes", so give it a try.  This will save time, and I myself have over-analyzed things when this program makes the selctions quick and easy.  Anymore its the main link that I use for pick 3.  Its to the point with charts, programs,vtracs selections, and filters without hundreds of numbers to bog you down.

Coffee

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2137 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2011, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello, joker 17, it is possible to think about building a two piramedes opposite each other, with an even digits and one with odd digits, in order to form pairs to pick3? Example 46 =- I type here is the left and right pair pair pair also -= 12 = here the digit is odd and the left and right pair of Odd and Even = 17 point, both odd and odd = odd 29 = digitodo here left and right is even odd = even and odd We have four possible conditions of pairs of columns and see = Pp = shortening is I.P I.I P.I Example 172 pairs = 17 = 72 = are = 12 ii, ip ip After seeing the two piramendes, could be created that filter, you see? The calculator could see which of the 4 sets out more