Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Revised HotSpot Bullseye Game (CA Lottery)

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

CA Lottery revised the HotSpot Bullseye Game in August for bigger payouts, i.e. $100,000 and I tried it a few times but unfortunately, I am not winning very big. For example, yesterday I played all of the numbers on the playslips, 1-80 to better cover the odds, only to end up winning $3.00 after spending a total of $10.00 (i.e. loss of $7.00). I don’t know exactly how many numbers I hit to win the $3.00 because I had played earlier that day and I couldn’t get the exact playlist of the numbers from the clerk to print it out. I am wondering if anyone has been successful in playing this game yet and if so, please advise how to exactly play it because the clerks weren’t too much helpful. I just want a little “positive” feedback without the negativity asking why I would play a lottery game that I don’t’ fully understand how to play. At this point, I just want to know how to play better. Thank you and GOOD LUCK IN WINNING. Smile

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

The key to winning any keno game is to keep playing the same numbers. Don't keep changing them. I once won $40 getting 6 out of 8 on Hot Spot but wasn't playing the Bull's Eye. If you go to the official California website they will tell what the "typical" prize amounts are for Hot Spot and everything you need to know how to play. 

http://www.calottery.com/Games/HotSpot/

You won't get rich playing keno,that's for sure. If you're looking for a few little payouts here and there...fine but if it's big money you're after you might want to spend your keno bucks on the jackpot games Thumbs Up