Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mercury Direct - Riding the wave

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2011, 5:15 am - IP Logged

The word of the day may very well be "distraction."      We all know why, no matter where we live, and we certainly have important things to deal with. 

In spite of chaos, we here at LP love to talk numbers, so let's do that for a moment and let a different type of distraction help us relieve other anxieties.

Finally, finally, finally - Mercury begins the final stage of moving direct today (and into tomorrow).   It could not come at a better time, as all things communication need to be as clear as possible.  If you've got the nagging little voice, or the dream voice, or just your run-of-the-mill gut feeling, now would be a good time to listen up. 

I am not ready to stray yet from all this info I'm being inundated with these last couple days.  It seems a little pain has gone a long way to open a previously clogged up channel. 

The pings continue on 117/177, and still all things 6 & 8.       Not letting go either are the 1718, all things 718 (1578 and 817,  you know!)  .   Some trips won't let go - 555, 888, 111, 222, 333, 444. 

I splurged on some Quick Picks, something I rarely ever do :

555 - 867 - 410 -192 -562 - 422 - 715 - 983 - 516 -  I am putting these out here in the event one of them means something special to you.   I was just talking with someone about the 678.

The 555 is definitely buzzing around my head, so was very surprised to see it pop up as a QP.

In followup to my most recent previous post, I am getting flashes on the fly, so I may add to this post later today.  It seems to be working that way right now.  Now, I must rush to do something else for a little while.  Distractions, distractions....  J

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6868 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2011, 11:09 am - IP Logged

The word of the day may very well be "distraction."      We all know why, no matter where we live, and we certainly have important things to deal with. 

In spite of chaos, we here at LP love to talk numbers, so let's do that for a moment and let a different type of distraction help us relieve other anxieties.

Finally, finally, finally - Mercury begins the final stage of moving direct today (and into tomorrow).   It could not come at a better time, as all things communication need to be as clear as possible.  If you've got the nagging little voice, or the dream voice, or just your run-of-the-mill gut feeling, now would be a good time to listen up. 

I am not ready to stray yet from all this info I'm being inundated with these last couple days.  It seems a little pain has gone a long way to open a previously clogged up channel. 

The pings continue on 117/177, and still all things 6 & 8.       Not letting go either are the 1718, all things 718 (1578 and 817,  you know!)  .   Some trips won't let go - 555, 888, 111, 222, 333, 444. 

555 - 867 - 410 -192 -562 - 422 - 715 - 983 - 516 -  I am putting these out here in the event one of them means something special to you.   I was just talking with someone about the 678.

The 555 is definitely buzzing around my head, so was very surprised to see it pop up as a QP.

In followup to my most recent previous post, I am getting flashes on the fly, so I may add to this post later today.  It seems to be working that way right now.  Now, I must rush to do something else for a little while.  Distractions, distractions....  J

Thanks for posting Jake!!

Fly from the sky and land 555. 

All the best Jake!

Trips break the net and drop!!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2011, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Well!!  Look who is just now reading Jake's post that was posted around 5 AM this morning!   BIG OOPS!!

I actually played several of these numbers, but Marge didn't cooperate today!  She just took my money and ran.  Maybe the laws of average will be on my side soon!  Watch out, Marge!

Jake, you have one number posted that is one of my favorites and I'm waiting to get paid on it.  Over the years I have spent a bundle on it, so I'm hoping to even the score.

Please stay safe!!

maggie    See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.