Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hidden Alfa Numerical Symbols In Logos

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4494 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Check out these embeded codes w/subliminal messages gidden right out in publicWink

EddessaKnight

You’ve seen these famous logos countless times on billboards, passing by on trucks, and at the grocery store, but there is more to them than meets the eye. If you take a closer look, you will find that these recognized logos have hidden images and messages. Check out these inventive designs that cleverly use white space and optical illusions to display subliminal messages.
FedEx

This logo appears to be very simple, but if you look at the white space between the "E" and "x" in “Ex," you'll find it is more complex than you thought. Can you spot the arrow?
Tostitos

These popular party chips are a staple at many backyard BBQs, but chances are, you've never noticed the hidden celebration scene concealed within the letters. The second and third "t’s" are sharing a chip over an "i" that is dotted with a salsa bowl. Yum!
Do Subliminal Messages Really Work?
Le Tour de France

Named the world's most famous and prestigious cycling race, bike-lovers and non-cyclists alike are familiar with the event's emblem. However, you might be missing out on the logo's most interesting aspect. After careful examination, you'll notice an image of a person riding a bicycle; the yellow circle is the front wheel and the r is the body.

Amazon.com

Amazon.com has become a go-to source for electronic commerce. Clearly there is an arrow under Amazon, but have you ever thought about its significance? Take a look at where the arrow begins and ends: a and z. This secret message seems to conveys that Amazon offers everything from A to Z!
Hershey's Kisses

The Kisses logo doesn’t have much to it, but if you look at it sideways, you might see a chocolate kiss formed between the K and the I.
Toblerone

There’s a slightly obscured bear within the Matterhorn Mountain if you look closely. That’s because the candy bar hails from Bern, Switzerland, a city supposedly named for a bear.
The Funniest News Bloopers
Big Ten

Penn State became the 11th member of this university athletic conference, hence the embedded “11” in this logo. That is, until the University of Nebraska–Lincoln became number 12, ushering in a new logo era.
This Year's Wackiest College Courses
Northwest Airlines

Before merging with Delta, Northwest’s logo was one of the best in the industry. The N and W within the circle are fairly obvious, but did you know the circle also serves as a compass? And guess which direction the arrow in the upper-left-hand corner (or the beginning of the w) is pointing

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4494 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

More Hidden Symbols & Messenges

EddessaKnight Note 

LDG Logo:

Well, this logo proves how creative logo designing  companies could be with their own logos. Very artistically the designer has  merged the upper arcs of the letter “D” and “G” with the initials of the  company name to symbolize “The Guru”.

London Museum:

The logo, at first glance, looks like a bunch of  colored/transparent shapes on top of each other. But I bring this logo to make  you realize that each shape is the shape of what London looked like once. The  entire logo represents the evolution of the land of London through time.

Concealed Logo:

This logo is among one of my favorite logos…brilliant  use of negative space makes this logo extraordinary. It has been designed by  Ronald J. Cala II for Children’s Book, Editorial. The “Black and White”  graphics show the silhouettes of two running children with a dove forming  between their clasped hands.

Hope For Children Initiative:

For the first glance the logo shows “Africa’s Map” but  with a penetrating look you will see the outlined face of a child and a  protective elderly figure. In fact I noticed the faces first and then saw the  map…strange?

8 fish Logo:

I am sure, at the first glance you can’t figure out  the 8 fish instantly or maybe I am being a little dumb ;)  The designer, very  creatively, uses the negative space and monotones to show 8 fish in one logo.

15 Rose Ave:

This logo is used by a chain of hotel/hostel/suites  but the way “5” & “R” have worked together makes it exceptional. This  merging and beautiful color combination is adding a subtle vintage feel to the  logo.

Minimum:

This wavy logo looks like "a queue of letter ‘U’  but I would like you to give a second look. Designed by Kilment Kalchev, the logo spells the word minimum in an unrecognizing manner. I really enjoyed figuring it out

"B" Logo:

Although you might think it is a simple “Symbolic Logo” showing a “Bee” but  what makes it more appealing is the portraying of the letter “B” and the real  “Bee” through a simple symbol.

Milwaukee Brewers Logo (MB):

I am sure one cannot miss the letters “m” and “b” in  this logo but marking it as a baseball team the logo is a clear picture of a  glove clasping the met ball.

The Bison: 

This logo clearly proves how letters of a word can be  distorted to create a completely different shape to reinforce its meaning while  maintaining readability.

Academy of Fine Arts:

The logo shows merger of the lower case letters "A", "S" and "P". I think the first two letters are quiet easily figured out but "P" being the shortest of the three letters is losing its legibility…what do you think?

Church Logo:

Done by Malcolm Grear and Associates, it’s a true  masterpiece of simplifying complexity. It appears a simple Cross shape but  hidden inside are a dove, a clerical robe, a pulpit with bible, flames, and a  fish. Check out how many of these symbols you can find out.

Carrefour Logo:

Carrefour in French means “crossroads” and the logo  shows two opposite arrows inside a diamond shaping the C letter with the  negative space between them but let me confess, I never saw the letter “C” until  someone pointed it out to me…

London Symphony Orchestra:

Although the logo looks like a single flowing line  creating three initials L.S.O in air. The harmonious graphic of this logo marks  the unbreaking rhythm of an Orchestra.

Cattleyard Logo:

Being music related business; the creator of this logo  has used various graphics of musical instruments to form the overall shape of a  cow. In my opinion this logo is the best example of combining the graphical  elements to express a company’s name.

Candy Logo:

Do you know how many things have been blended in here?  A girl’s head, stereotypical image of a candy and the spelling of “Candy”  itself is making the logo so appealing.

Philadelphia Flyers logo:

If you analyze this logo carefully you will find a  “double treat” of hidden messages. It may appear as a streaked “P” but I see a  puck with wings and a hidden hockey stick emerging from the centre circle in  the logo. Do you see it now?

Modern Nerd:

The special features of this logo is it’s way to spell  the term “Modern Nerd” and then using the symbolic shapes of hair, glasses and  tie to portray the stereotypical geek/nerd image.

Peace:

This logo has been designed by Felix Sockwell showing  a child’s figure face integrated with a flight of a dove. I am not aware which  company uses this logo but will really appreciate if any of you know more about  this logo…so do share.

5.10 Logo:

Five-Ten is a famous family-owned  company dedicated to make the best outdoor sports footwear available. When seen  in upside position the logo shows a very clever blend of the numeric’s of 5  and10.

Newman Logo:

I would add my personal favorite, the reversible Newman  logo. This logo is the best example of simple but clever logo…what say?

Mamouth Logo:

This logo is for a French children clothing store.  Although there’s two "m" in French for the word "mammouth" but the designer has played well to  make the mammoth face with the single alphabet.

Society 27:

The good thing about this logo is that it shows the same when viewed in an upside down position. The abstract use of "quotes" and number "7" show the number 27 clearly.

Hammer Logo :

This logo is a creative example of utilising the negative space to make your logo leave a lasting impression. The integration of the letter "H" with the hammer is outstanding and a little difficult to find at first glance.

Baskin Robins Logo:

There is the Baskin Robins new logo, in where the BR  also creates the number 31 for how many flavors they have. I found it very  clever.

Treacy Shoes:

This logo is the cutest example of hidden logos. The  hidden shoe packed between the company initials conveys the company message in  a very stylish and interesting way. I simply loved it:)

Rehabilitation of Hospital:

This logo is a simple symbol but a complex and a  sacred message. The globally renowned cross symbol represents help and medical  attention while the steps reflect on the steps taken back to normal life.

Schizophrenic Logo:

Actually this term is used for a medical disorder that  often depicts split personalities. Therefore the logo depicts a happy and sad  face both at the same time. I loved the simplicity and multi purpose of this  logo.

Nicholson Logo:

Honestly speaking…I don’t know much about this logo  but found it amazingly creative to show the letter “N”I will really appreciate  if any of you could tell about the company this logo belongs to so I can give  the real credit.

To Beat or Not to Beat

The logoshows a simple "question mark" but if you watch it closely you will notice it is a belt turned into a question mark pointing the old-fashioned parenting methods. The logo asks if we should "beat or not to beat" a child

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4494 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2011, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Secret Symbols Continued >>>>>>

Image source

This year, June 30 was the last day when the old Britain’s £20 banknotes, featuring the composer Edward Edgar, were legally in circulation. From that day on, new notes displaying the economist Adam Smith and The Queen Elizabeth II were the only ones to be accepted in Britain. But the Queen’s portrait is not the only remarkable image on the new note.

In the very center of the note, there is a rose surrounded by lines merging into each other. Right beneath this detail, you can see the image of The Bank of England. By outlining different lines in this area, you can notice a whole set of geometrical figures, depicting many doubtful symbols: the pagan and satanic stars, as well as the Star of David. Put all of these findings together and you will uncover the Illuminati pyramid. Moreover, the rose and the set of stars might represent the Eye of Providence (or the “All seeing eye”) that tops the pyramid and, metaphorically, The Bank of England.

Text source

2-20-pound-note

The £5 note rendering the face of a reptile or reptilian

3-5-pound-note

Image source

There are some conspiracies that mention the existence of a different kind of species, called reptilian or simians. They are considered to be far more intelligent than any human being, living hundreds of miles in the underground, feeding off negative energy. Supposedly, they manipulate all humankind through technology and money, which are supposed to create the highest amount of negative energy.

As a sign of their presence, some Brits have discovered a tiny hint on the £5 note. Whether it is the face of a reptile or a reptilian, this is still a matter of debate for the skeptics and the world order conspiracy believers. The magnified image is indeed interesting and some eyes might see a physiognomy in these details.

Text source

4-5-pounds-reptile

Image source

The Seychellois are more than proud of their vegetation

5-rupees

Image source

The small republic of Seychelles comprises 115 little islands in the Indian Ocean, making it the tiniest African state. The inhabitants are a mixture of Asians, Africans and Europeans, since the latter (especially the British and the French) ruled the islands for hundreds of years.

Seychelles gained its independence from the United Kingdom in 1976, when it adopted the Seychellois Rupee as its currency. The image above represents one of the first editions of the 50 rupees bill, issued right in the year of their independence. Although the note lacks any Illuminati or reptilian details as some of their ex-sovereign bills might have, the palm leaves on the right side of the note might capture your attention.

Text source

6-rupees-sex

Image source

The 5€ banknote uses ancient symbols to inoculate a

positive message

7-Euro-5

Image source

The focus here is the aqueduct on the back of the note. Symbolizing a bridge between two different banks, this represents a connection between the human condition and the spiritual state, making the Euro seem a currency meant to become a World Axis.

Connecting an undefined territory with the actual map of Europe, the image suggests a long way to go in order to achieve unity and harmony. The symbol of a bridge, along with the arches, arcades, pillars and columns are common concepts for the Buddhist religions. They suggest transformations and a road with a mighty destination, yet with a tragic faith in case of return or a backward look. Moreover, these semiotics understandings can be applied to the currency symbol, as well. The arch crossed by the two horizontal lines suggests a cyclic path around a destiny, a World Axis.

Text source

Is it Elizabeth or the Devil?

8-canada_5_dollars

Image source

The death of King George VI, in 1952, allowed his daughter, Elizabeth, to succeed him on the throne of United Kingdom. As a consequence, the Commonwealth countries had to manifest their support by displaying images of the new monarch on their currency. This is exactly what happened in Canada, in 1954, when the new 5 Dollars banknotes were issued by the National Bank.

But instead of admiring the new Queen of England on the note, Canadians were shocked to see a sinister resemblance to the prince of darkness. It was the hidden image of the devil in Elizabeth’s hair that lead to this general impression. The Queen’s portrait is said to have been draw by a French Canadian artist that despised the English, while an official explanation of the incident was never offered. Two years after, the National Bank of Canada resigned the whole banknote.

Text source

9-canada_5_dollars

Image source

The many symbols of the US 1 Dollar bill

If there is one country in the world where the stories and theories about conspiracies are indisputably linked to the currency, this is without doubt United States of America. There are plenty of theories about hidden symbols that span to US coins and banknotes, related or not to historical events. The most contested was and continues to be the 1 Dollar bill.

10-dollar-bill

Image source

It is said that the all-seeing eye above the uncapped pyramid on the back of the banknote is a Freemasons symbol, suggesting that society is secretly manipulated by an exclusive and secret group of people. Others say that the eye represents the control that the Government has upon the masses. Some even consider that the similarity of this detail to CBS or America Online’s logos is part of a secret pact between the Government and the big corporations to keep tabs on citizen. Moreover, on the base of the pyramid the Roman numeral for 1776 is shown – that is the founding year of Illuminati – and the inscription “NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM” beneath meaning “the new secular order”.

11-all-seeing-eye

Image source

Another Illuminati detail is the presence of the Triforce on the front of the bill. This represents a sacred relic used by the mason, made up of three smaller triangles: The Triangle of Wisdom, The Triangle of Power and The Triangle of Courage.

12-triforce

Image Source

Also, next time you’ll handle a 1 Dollar bill, see if you notice some not so well hidden animals. On the front side, right corner of the banknote, very near the top left numeral one, you will see a tiny owl. Some say this represents the bohemian society trying to control the masses. Others think that the owl is used as a warning for all the other hidden symbols on the bill. Christians suppose that this owl is a remnant of the Devil that expresses Satanic understanding throughout currency.

13-owl_on_the_dollar

Image source

The last but not least symbol is the Great Seal of United States, also considered an Illuminati sign. The nine feathers beneath the eagle are said to represent the nine spheres returning to heaven, while right wing’s thirty-two feathers being the number of ordinary degrees in the Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The eagle holds thirteen arrows, an olive branch with thirteen leaves and thirteen stars that shine upon the eagle. This might suggest the number of the original colonies, but some say it might be a secret code, while the stars on the bill are arranged as a Star of David.

Text source 1 & Text source 2

14-great_seal

Image source

The 9/11 series – since when on the US currency?

14-us-currency

Image source

It is believed that the 9/11 images on the US currency were printed as a warning for the Americans or as an inspiration for terrorists. Other people relate these images to the symbols on the one Dollar bill, as a prophecy of a New World Order. No one (except their presumed creators) will know for sure what these signs really represent. But take one of each of the following bills: 5$, $10, 20$, $50 and $100. Make sure you follow the next process for every single bill and that you keep them in the order above: as you watch the front of the note you flip and fold it vertically, then you fold the left side of the bill (approximately one third) up into an L shape and then you do the last step again, for the right side. You will get the five episodes of the 9/11 tragedy: the intact Twin Towers, the Towers with one building hit, the Towers – both hit, the Towers – starting falling, the Towers – almost demolished. For the story of the Pentagon, flip over the bills. Interesting enough?

Text source 1 & Text source 2

15-folded-dollars

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8034 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this information, EddessaKnight!

I have always found this subject fascinating!

It is interesting to investigate subliminal messages

hidden in audio and visual entertainment materials

and programming, such as TV, movies, radio, magazines

and etc.  Buyers are also influenced to buy products

in food stores as subtle synthetic fragrances are

diffused into the air to entice impluse buying.

It has been advised not to go to sleep with the TV or

radio on. Bed Who knows what information is

subliminally sent through the sound and light waves? Skeptical

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Great stuff, EdessaKnight.

If I remember correctly, The Milwaukee Brewers logo won some kind of award for the most clever, not only is the M B there for Milwaukee Brewers, but the thumb of the glove is an L, so MLB, or Major League Baseball.

Can anyone figure this one out? Hint: It's from a military catalog and goes on a dog tag.

1*

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Here's the 1* dog tag:

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4494 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this information, EddessaKnight!

I have always found this subject fascinating!

It is interesting to investigate subliminal messages

hidden in audio and visual entertainment materials

and programming, such as TV, movies, radio, magazines

and etc.  Buyers are also influenced to buy products

in food stores as subtle synthetic fragrances are

diffused into the air to entice impluse buying.

It has been advised not to go to sleep with the TV or

radio on. Bed Who knows what information is

subliminally sent through the sound and light waves? Skeptical

Appreciate the feedback Moon & Coin, et al-

These many illusions are created with great audacity, sublime artistic skill & impressive mis-direction to cover subliminal messages and even magical intended seals, etc

Yoga Australia Logo Subliminal Hidden Message

Yoga Australia Logo Subliminal Hidden Message

I love this one . The illustration of the Australian map in between her bent leg and stretched out arm is perfectly subtle . It would have been cooler though if the map was made on the lower part of her body posture … as Australia is refereed to as the land “Down under” and 'Beneath Yhe Southern Cross' sontellation.

Fascinating

EddessaKnight

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40295 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2011, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Very cool, I never thought twice about a companies logo, now I'll pay attention to every one I run across. Self induced OCD.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10344 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2011, 2:18 am - IP Logged

sully16,

There was a joke in Reader's Digest....I don''t have OCD...I have CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order just as they should be!

Green laugh

Here's the 1*  (I'll mis-spell to get passed the filter)

One az to risk.....

Lep

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4494 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

sully16,

There was a joke in Reader's Digest....I don''t have OCD...I have CDO, with the letters in alphabetical order just as they should be!

Green laugh

Here's the 1*  (I'll mis-spell to get passed the filter)

One az to risk.....

Sanskrit Tattoo Symbols

EddessaKnight

Om :sanskrit tattoo symbol  1

Om is most powerful word in all the religions .If you chant OM it  will take away all your despairs and take you closer to god.When god  thought of creating universe,his thought was converted into sound (OM)  and it created the universe.

sanskrit tattoo Click to see meaning of Lotus as in indian folk arts

Padma or lotus :sanskrit tattoo symbol  2

Padma symblises everything that is divine and pure.In hindu  mythology,Lotus springs from navel of vishnu and uncovers Bramha who is  creator of world.It is one of names of goddess laxmi.

sanskrit tattoo

Sudarshan chakra : sanskrit tattoo symbol  3

It is symbol of enlightment.Lord vishnu uses it for killing demons.It  also symbolises control of lord over universe,galaxy and planets.

sanskrit tattoo

Swastik : Sanskrit tattoo symbol  4

It is very pious symbol and brings good luck to you.It is marked on many vedic temples.

sanskrit tattoo

Mandala: Sanskrit  tattoo symbol 5

Its a diagram that is used as tool to create spritual space to aid you in assisting trans state.

sanskrit tattoo

Trishul :sanskrit tattoo symbol 6

Its three points represent creation,destruction and maintainence.It also symbolises a place where past,present and future meets.

sanskrit tattoo

Tripundra : Sanskrit tattoo symbol 7

Three lines of holy ash signifies burning of any worldly desires and a dot(bindu) at the center represents Spiritual insight.  sanskrit tattoo

Trikonam : Sanskrit Tattoo symbol 8

Its the symbol of supreme power and shows his absolute being.  sanskrit tattoo

Saubhagyavati :Sanskrit Tattoo symbol 9

A married women is blesses by 5 things in her house :Laxmi padas  (Goddess Laxmi’s Footsteps), vermilion powder pot,bangles,comb and  mirror

sanskrit tattoo

Kalasha : Sanskrit Tattoo symbol 10

Kalasha is a sacred pot used in pujas.Its symbol of wisdom, and immortality.

sanskrit tattoo

Shatkona : Sanskrit tattoo symbol 11

It symbolises the union of male and female.

sanskrit tattoo

Kalachakra: Sanskrit tattoo symbol 12

Its wheel of time and symbolies that space and time are interwoven.

sanskrit tattoo

Astalakshmi : Sanskrit tattoo symbol 13

Its star of laxmi (goodess) and represents wealth.

sanskrit tattoo

Sri Yantra  : Sanskrit tattoo symbol 14

formed by nine interlocking triangles that surround and radiate out from  the bindu point, the junction point between the physical universe and  its unmanifest source. It represents Sri Lakshmi, the goddess of  abundance on all levels.

sanskrit tattoo

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10344 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Neat struff, Edessaknight, thanks for posting.

Aso, contrary to popular belief, swatstika is not a German word. In German it's hochenkreutz, or high cross, for the one they used.

In some Asian countries, a swatstika symbol at the base of a mountain means there's a Buddhist Temple higher on the mountain.

Also, an American Inidan tribe also had a swatstika good luck symbol.

Lep

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                        Disney Land
                        United States
                        Member #92265
                        June 3, 2010
                        6841 Posts
                        Posted: September 16, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Edessaknight,

Thanks for posting.  I know that the symbols are everywhere....All TV stations use the them. Sounds, Vibrations, and Smells are there for a reason. Nothing is by accident. 

Nothing...

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4494 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2011, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Check out these embeded codes w/subliminal messages gidden right out in publicWink

EddessaKnight

You’ve seen these famous logos countless times on billboards, passing by on trucks, and at the grocery store, but there is more to them than meets the eye. If you take a closer look, you will find that these recognized logos have hidden images and messages. Check out these inventive designs that cleverly use white space and optical illusions to display subliminal messages.
                          FedEx

This logo appears to be very simple, but if you look at the white space between the "E" and "x" in “Ex," you'll find it is more complex than you thought. Can you spot the arrow?
                          Tostitos

These popular party chips are a staple at many backyard BBQs, but chances are, you've never noticed the hidden celebration scene concealed within the letters. The second and third "t’s" are sharing a chip over an "i" that is dotted with a salsa bowl. Yum!
                          Do Subliminal Messages Really Work?
                          Le Tour de France

Named the world's most famous and prestigious cycling race, bike-lovers and non-cyclists alike are familiar with the event's emblem. However, you might be missing out on the logo's most interesting aspect. After careful examination, you'll notice an image of a person riding a bicycle; the yellow circle is the front wheel and the r is the body.

Amazon.com

Amazon.com has become a go-to source for electronic commerce. Clearly there is an arrow under Amazon, but have you ever thought about its significance? Take a look at where the arrow begins and ends: a and z. This secret message seems to conveys that Amazon offers everything from A to Z!
                          Hershey's Kisses

The Kisses logo doesn’t have much to it, but if you look at it sideways, you might see a chocolate kiss formed between the K and the I.
                          Toblerone

There’s a slightly obscured bear within the Matterhorn Mountain if you look closely. That’s because the candy bar hails from Bern, Switzerland, a city supposedly named for a bear.
                          The Funniest News Bloopers
                          Big Ten

Penn State became the 11th member of this university athletic conference, hence the embedded “11” in this logo. That is, until the University of Nebraska–Lincoln became number 12, ushering in a new logo era.
                          This Year's Wackiest College Courses
                          Northwest Airlines

Before merging with Delta, Northwest’s logo was one of the best in the industry. The N and W within the circle are fairly obvious, but did you know the circle also serves as a compass? And guess which direction the arrow in the upper-left-hand corner (or the beginning of the w) is pointing

Nothing is by accident" ~cokkegem$

Greetings collegem$, Coin, Sully. Moon. et al-

Thanks for the affirming feedback, yes indeed it most defintely is on purpose - controlling & manipulating public perceptions is a ongoing media reality.

Many nlue moons ago, Billy Holiday a note Note worthy blues singer warned in the late '40's of the danger of radio/TV because it was intentional mass mind programing.

Personal perceptions may often seem painfully real,  but are not reality >>>>

Stay "TUNED" more to come, much more .....

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                            Disney Land
                            United States
                            Member #92265
                            June 3, 2010
                            6841 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2011, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Nothing is by accident" ~cokkegem$

Greetings collegem$, Coin, Sully. Moon. et al-

Thanks for the affirming feedback, yes indeed it most defintely is on purpose - controlling & manipulating public perceptions is a ongoing media reality.

Many nlue moons ago, Billy Holiday a note Note worthy blues singer warned in the late '40's of the danger of radio/TV because it was intentional mass mind programing.

Personal perceptions may often seem painfully real,  but are not reality >>>>

Stay "TUNED" more to come, much more .....

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Embarassed My Apologies!

EddessaKnight

I am feeling bad about it. No excuse.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4494 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2011, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Embarassed My Apologies!

EddessaKnight

I am feeling bad about it. No excuse.

@ collegem$

No worries mate Big Smile