Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help Numbers Please

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by carnivalcat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
carnivalcat's avatar - batman14
Somewhere in the heart of TX
United States
Member #99836
November 1, 2010
346 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2011, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Sat nite was dreaming was wakened by husband's cellphone ringing. Husbands cellphone was not ringing. The cellphone was in my dream sounded just like my husbands cell phone ring tone. Don't remember anything about the dream only the cellphone ringing.

Thx

ccat

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6841 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2011, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Sat nite was dreaming was wakened by husband's cellphone ringing. Husbands cellphone was not ringing. The cellphone was in my dream sounded just like my husbands cell phone ring tone. Don't remember anything about the dream only the cellphone ringing.

Thx

ccat

Carnivalcat,

Did the dream really wake you up or not? Or you woke in the dream? Kinda confused? Was there a clock in the dream? If you woke up did you see the time?

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
      Member #99836
      November 1, 2010
      346 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2011, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Did the dream really wake you up or not? Or you woke in the dream? Kinda confused? Was there a clock in the dream? If you woke up did you see the time?

collegem$

yes, the dream woke me up, there was no clock in my dream.

Can't recall the exact time of nite, after I woke up I looked at my alarm clock and it was somewhere between 3-4am. I remember seeing the number 3. 

The cell phone only rang 1 time.

Ccat

United States
        Member #99836
        November 1, 2010
        346 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2011, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Collegem$

trips are way over due forTX p3, maybe they will drop soon, could this be the sign!!!

thinking 333

ccat

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6841 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2011, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Collegem$

trips are way over due forTX p3, maybe they will drop soon, could this be the sign!!!

thinking 333

ccat

Carnivalcat,

Besides the post and numbers, The reason I asked the time. Time means everything. This past weekend! There was a huge energy pull in and around us. Some of us are more in tune with this than others, your dream was trying to get your attention about it all. When dreams wake us up about the 3-4 am from sleep our guides and divine order are trying to alert us. Will get back with you this evening with numbers. Triples have landed stay, in touch was is around you today and messages. Back up your 333s.. 

And right now I am feeling only this, 131, 571- This is no research or data, just a feeling.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

United States
            Member #99836
            November 1, 2010
            346 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Besides the post and numbers, The reason I asked the time. Time means everything. This past weekend! There was a huge energy pull in and around us. Some of us are more in tune with this than others, your dream was trying to get your attention about it all. When dreams wake us up about the 3-4 am from sleep our guides and divine order are trying to alert us. Will get back with you this evening with numbers. Triples have landed stay, in touch was is around you today and messages. Back up your 333s.. 

And right now I am feeling only this, 131, 571- This is no research or data, just a feeling.

Collegem$

WOW - 7185 TX D4 mid day!!

Ccat

United States
              Member #99836
              November 1, 2010
              346 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Think I figured this out, 7185 dropped on TX D4 midday today, these numbers are part of my cell phone number 517-8. 456 dropped on TX D3, these numbers are part of my husbands cell phone number.

Will check my workout to see if any other numbers look promising, hubby has 3-9's in his cell number, looking for trips in D4 or P3. I will keep the mirrors numbers in mind.

If anyone has numbers for cellphone or other pertinent numbers your input is greatly appreciated. 

thx

ccat   

we are smoldering in TXSun Smileycould have used some of Hurricane Irene rain!!!!!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                Disney Land
                United States
                Member #92265
                June 3, 2010
                6841 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Cell Phone: 4909

Triple Threes: 098

These Digits showed up many of times in research with key words of your request:  718 / 714

Best of luck!

collegem$'s avatar - ts
                  Disney Land
                  United States
                  Member #92265
                  June 3, 2010
                  6841 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Wow! posted at the same time - that's kinda a funny thing.

United States
                    Member #99836
                    November 1, 2010
                    346 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2011, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Carnivalcat,

Cell Phone: 4909

Triple Threes: 098

These Digits showed up many of times in research with key words of your request:  718 / 714

Best of luck!

collegm$

we must be on the same wavelength tonite, sending positive vibes your way. will watch for these numbers on my workout

thanks for the help.Wink

as always keep on the sunny side of life.........

gl

ccat