Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 150 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
new york
Panama
Member #106784
February 24, 2011
2626 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Yeap, of course they switch up from the pair repetition. 10 #'s got this one, hope some of you followed this tip and expanded it. You know the old saying, if you don't make the wedding you get the funeral, so go easy now.

They didn't switch the ballsets yet, but it is going to go through some machinations and develop a new pattern, this is the norm. Words to the wise, watch for my post later, I've got something brewing for the NYL ;)

thx mkn will definitely be looking out for it time to sit back and watchI Agree!

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
    new york
    Panama
    Member #106784
    February 24, 2011
    2626 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow interesting is right, I thought it might go to the 321 today, but guess they are gonna hold consecutives a bit longer...........wonder how many dollars they are making on triples ,

a whole lot... but we know what numbers to look for before trips so take that nyl.!!!Smash

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
      New York
      United States
      Member #94252
      July 16, 2010
      21885 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

For some reason 988 keeps popping in my head. Too bad i already played my picks this morning.

Thumbs Up or 334 if they decide to mirror it......

Sun Smiley

New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        21885 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

a whole lot... but we know what numbers to look for before trips so take that nyl.!!!Smash

I saw Ga got 114 yesterday I believe , it will interesting to see what pops there soon....

Sun Smiley

New York
          United States
          Member #94252
          July 16, 2010
          21885 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Calab posted these numbers today....might be worth watching..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/236799

Sun Smiley

New York
            United States
            Member #103600
            January 4, 2011
            3984 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Disclaimer: I didn't play it.

This draw was not that bizarre. 1 digit was most due for both draws, 3 digit was most due for midday draw, and 9 sum was in play as a lightly played root sum 9 for midday. pairs 35 15 and 13 are on the calender for August 2011 Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I was focused on sum 7 primarily and also higer sums after last nite's 3 sum (combo'd the 875 several times for root sum 2), but, based upon how I track the draws, NYL is having a very balanced statistical September to date. Golgo- that 25 sum works for never played root sum 7 in September evening draw and would be a good balance to last night's sum 3; 8 digit is out in first position a long time both draws, but even longer evening draws. Let's nail them tonight.

New York
              United States
              Member #103600
              January 4, 2011
              3984 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2011, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't NYL only sell $100k per draw on all the triples if they all sell out? $5M max payout per number at $500 payout per ticket means they can only sell 10k of any single number each draw. Triples are statistically due, aren't they?

Peter00's avatar - 82895 253-infinity-gauntlet_super.jpg
                ny,ny
                United States
                Member #111563
                May 28, 2011
                747 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2011, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

pairs

39 38 34

09 08 04

19 18 14

8 due  ...

44 could pop  as well

atlas shrugged.

mkn2929's avatar - money house.jpg
                  Northport, NY
                  United States
                  Member #69923
                  January 19, 2009
                  125 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2011, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Be looking forward to your thoughts on it MKN, they definitely switched it up......
                  Good Luck Everyone!

Since there's no shame in their game....I can say there ain't no shame in my game either!

There is only 1 number to select here.... 971 straight up! Good Luck all! 

Disclaimer: Past results are always an indication of future performances! 

I Agree!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
                    NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                    United States
                    Member #106371
                    February 17, 2011
                    9702 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2011, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Since there's no shame in their game....I can say there ain't no shame in my game either!

There is only 1 number to select here.... 971 straight up! Good Luck all! 

thanks mnkn  for the numba thats a hot city nyc area code also . nice

goodluck tonight.

mkn2929's avatar - money house.jpg
                      Northport, NY
                      United States
                      Member #69923
                      January 19, 2009
                      125 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2011, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't NYL only sell $100k per draw on all the triples if they all sell out? $5M max payout per number at $500 payout per ticket means they can only sell 10k of any single number each draw. Triples are statistically due, aren't they?

Your exactly right Long...They way they came up with the 5M max is the fact that they take in roughly between 2-4 Million a day on numbers and win4, and usually only payout a pittance of that amount. They can live with a soldout number hitting as often as the odds will allow, which, as you know, isn't very often compared to the overall odds.

Even when they go statistically bonkers against them, they will more than make up for it in the long run. Yes, they are statistically due and in my opinion one should appear within the next week or two, no longer than a month for sure. However, something to consider is, they are statistically way ahead of themselves so it could take a lot longer, God only knows. Good Luck!

Disclaimer: Past results are always an indication of future performances! 

I Agree!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14841 Posts
                        Posted: September 19, 2011, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I saw Ga got 114 yesterday I believe , it will interesting to see what pops there soon....

tj2win..GA got 329 today...and you posted the 99 49 pair for PA on Sunday...well PA got 994 today and caught us off guard....only had 187 winners....lol..but I'm waiting for that  22 27 pair they can't keep it out forever...but our day draw is computer....which I don't like but nite time is the balls....

Don't know if you all noticed but the 70...17pairs  hit the states big time today....all of a sudden the  33 88 pairs are gone..but the states that didn't get them yet still have a chance to get them...and that includes  NY...I'm also waiting for the 88 pair for PA....we had the 393....

New York
                          United States
                          Member #94252
                          July 16, 2010
                          21885 Posts
                          Posted: September 19, 2011, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

tj2win..GA got 329 today...and you posted the 99 49 pair for PA on Sunday...well PA got 994 today and caught us off guard....only had 187 winners....lol..but I'm waiting for that  22 27 pair they can't keep it out forever...but our day draw is computer....which I don't like but nite time is the balls....

Don't know if you all noticed but the 70...17pairs  hit the states big time today....all of a sudden the  33 88 pairs are gone..but the states that didn't get them yet still have a chance to get them...and that includes  NY...I'm also waiting for the 88 pair for PA....we had the 393....

Ive been showing 17 pairs for days in workouts, but seen no action on them...... hey I warned you guys,  I had someone pm for pairs for your state, so I went and looked at your numbers and saw you were due those pairs, popped quick too, I forgot I had done it, wished I had played it, I love that number too....

Bigdsing says we will get a 88 33 number and we are lined up for one, but NYL doesnt play the way other states do.....as I can see in PA.....

Thanks for letting me know.

Tj

Sun Smiley

steve000's avatar - dragon1
                            westtown new york
                            United States
                            Member #103423
                            January 2, 2011
                            2776 Posts
                            Posted: September 19, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

tonight

190 *902* 468 *188* 179

6507 6509

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14841 Posts
                              Posted: September 19, 2011, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Ive been showing 17 pairs for days in workouts, but seen no action on them...... hey I warned you guys,  I had someone pm for pairs for your state, so I went and looked at your numbers and saw you were due those pairs, popped quick too, I forgot I had done it, wished I had played it, I love that number too....

Bigdsing says we will get a 88 33 number and we are lined up for one, but NYL doesnt play the way other states do.....as I can see in PA.....

Thanks for letting me know.

Tj

Well keep that 17 and 07 pair on the burner tj it's coming...bigdsing also posted about the 70 pair and it sure did it today..right after the 33 88 pairs...but NY is sitting right on a time bomb with the   33 88 pairs....and now the 70 17 pair is coming...any one of those pairs can hit on day or nite...and also watch the 55 pair...

Well PA doesn't play right either some times...like today...we only had 187 winners on that 994...LOL...and I wasn't one of them....so now they are bombarding us with the doubles on daytime...4 in a row now....well we got the 4 today and the 4 is lagging on nite time  so maybe...just maybe they will let the 4's come out tonite...time will tell...the 45 pair hit alot of states today I like 458  and 463......maybe PA will be one of them tonite to join in the winnings....lol

Page 150 of 242