Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 189 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
21888 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

great call tj!! thats the way to get it just 2 numbers and it was dueParty

I should of had it in those numbers I did, we had 47 pairs, the 979 went to a 47 pattern this week  so it was on of three 114 477 117 and I warned cash today the 77 was part of the lineup......and it was due...55 is around the corner here....

Sun Smiley

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
    NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
    United States
    Member #106371
    February 17, 2011
    9702 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Tj that 20 tickets is stuck in ya head hahahah sicne im seeing digit 3 for tommorow  ill add that 20 tickets and it will be number 203 hahaha also liking the 553 a lot for tommorow.

chrissy that 823 looking good too these qpicks we really need a logg of them figuring out how to do it. create new post and only qpicks on them thats the way it will be all on one page ??? ideas guys please.

due early jobs in the weekend specialy tommorow. if i get qpicks it might be another lead due not getting at the usualy place cause its on the diffrent side . ill see i might get some tonight and see how it goes.

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
      Orange County, New York
      United States
      Member #140
      March 10, 2002
      6925 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Congrats steve00 and all other winners.

Boy was I wrong.

Will keep an eye on that 058 and 059, put some money down for the weekend and head across the river to lick my wounds.

DR, what i posted for my plays are very, if not exactly similiar to yours. I was on the same thought process as you and i think it might come to fruition. You just have to give it time, a few draws to see how it pans out.

The Panther hunts for more!

New York
        United States
        Member #94252
        July 16, 2010
        21888 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Tj that 20 tickets is stuck in ya head hahahah sicne im seeing digit 3 for tommorow  ill add that 20 tickets and it will be number 203 hahaha also liking the 553 a lot for tommorow.

chrissy that 823 looking good too these qpicks we really need a logg of them figuring out how to do it. create new post and only qpicks on them thats the way it will be all on one page ??? ideas guys please.

due early jobs in the weekend specialy tommorow. if i get qpicks it might be another lead due not getting at the usualy place cause its on the diffrent side . ill see i might get some tonight and see how it goes.

Hey Steve00 just might have a few tickets on this one....it was a due number, only wished I had put it in the list but I hurried it to test it...

Sun Smiley

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
          new york
          Panama
          Member #106784
          February 24, 2011
          2626 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

i did a little home work tonight too and doubles love to come after 314 i saw another number also which is why i liked your 09 number i saw 069 in october 2 2010 that came right after 314 so  we should still be on the lookout for those for the 06 and 09 lovers or keepers of those numbers. Im going to start looking at october alittle more anyway since its the end of the month and nyl likes to play the numbers from the next month before the month is over.

New York
            United States
            Member #94252
            July 16, 2010
            21888 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Here is a list of hot numbers I had compiled, might still be worth watching the 93 numbers.....90

329 903 933 323 367 369 943 477 779 997 907 279 179

Sun Smiley

New York
              United States
              Member #94252
              July 16, 2010
              21888 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

i did a little home work tonight too and doubles love to come after 314 i saw another number also which is why i liked your 09 number i saw 069 in october 2 2010 that came right after 314 so  we should still be on the lookout for those for the 06 and 09 lovers or keepers of those numbers. Im going to start looking at october alittle more anyway since its the end of the month and nyl likes to play the numbers from the next month before the month is over.

Thumbs Up   I can almost taste my carry number.............and tha314 is a series number so it will bring a double

205 502 is gonna pop within the next 7-10 days or sooner...

Sun Smiley

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                United States
                Member #106371
                February 17, 2011
                9702 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

dragon went to dinner today to a high end restaurant .he aint messing with macdonald dolla menu tday hahahaha

golgo dont forget to get the mega million tonight . you never know ma boy is ur lucky day give it a shot if you can . every 10 min i hear on the tv these lotto guys screaming jackpot is 86 million .we all should get i if we can . just neva know

also chrissy good homework you just remind . the bussy lottery place clerk told me once end of the months always look for double cause thats the timing . these people deal daily yearly with numbers so that was an advice from them . good reminder.

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                  new york
                  Panama
                  Member #106784
                  February 24, 2011
                  2626 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Here is a list of hot numbers I had compiled, might still be worth watching the 93 numbers.....90

329 903 933 323 367 369 943 477 779 997 907 279 179

I Agree! i agree see yall in the a.m. hope we have some winners for midday

Orange County, New York
                    United States
                    Member #140
                    March 10, 2002
                    6925 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

To be honest suri, if you create another thread just for "our" QP's, you know its going to be dumped on by non Dream Teamers and will just be chaos. One person should be willing to receive PM's from the Dream Teamers and keep log of them themselves. Or something of that nature.

New York
                      United States
                      Member #94252
                      July 16, 2010
                      21888 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

To be honest suri, if you create another thread just for "our" QP's, you know its going to be dumped on by non Dream Teamers and will just be chaos. One person should be willing to receive PM's from the Dream Teamers and keep log of them themselves. Or something of that nature.

You could just start a log on here and keep it bumped forward......it is definetly a very important tool narrowing pairs and plays down, lots of them actually show up in draws.....

Sun Smiley

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                        United States
                        Member #106371
                        February 17, 2011
                        9702 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

thats soo true panther . i would love to do it . the problem is i use several computers laptop at work pc at home .pc at work but actually this just poped in my brains. i think the usb flashdrive might be the problem solver thats the way i can save and update it and carry it everywhere unless i loose it i have to put a beeper on it dooh ROFL . mmm

Orange County, New York
                          United States
                          Member #140
                          March 10, 2002
                          6925 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

thats soo true panther . i would love to do it . the problem is i use several computers laptop at work pc at home .pc at work but actually this just poped in my brains. i think the usb flashdrive might be the problem solver thats the way i can save and update it and carry it everywhere unless i loose it i have to put a beeper on it dooh ROFL . mmm

Tj had a good idea about logging here and bumping it up as it gets updated. Probably best so we all can keep an eye on it.

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #116587
                            September 14, 2011
                            120 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Tj had a good idea about logging here and bumping it up as it gets updated. Probably best so we all can keep an eye on it.

Agree on the bumping up.  If we want someone to keep track I can back Suri up. So PM 2 members and either one can post it. That way we have 2 people just in case. LP has issues at work so have to use my not so smart smart phone.

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                              United States
                              Member #106371
                              February 17, 2011
                              9702 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

You could just start a log on here and keep it bumped forward......it is definetly a very important tool narrowing pairs and plays down, lots of them actually show up in draws.....

sounds good guys

Page 189 of 242