Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 65 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
New York
United States
Member #94252
July 16, 2010
22130 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

thanks, i just remember what tj said and he is 99.9% right

He wishes he was 99.9 right, however I can read the pairs by the way numbers drop, if you don't know Danyo's pairs systems I advice anyone to read his threads and backtest them.....................I called Florida's pairs for 3 days...using his system.......NYL plays a lil funky, I did expect to see a 55 number however you still might see 55 05 hit....

Sun Smiley

New York
    United States
    Member #94252
    July 16, 2010
    22130 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

The next best pair to hit with the hot and cold numbers on this chart is the 67 pair . It is still due to hit on this chart . then the 98 pr,08,55 pr and 46 pr are also due to hit on this 

There is the 08 pair . It hit with the 3rd hottest digit on the chart . wish I had seen tj's advice about the double 0's . Great call on the oo pr tj !

I really don't quite understand your chart,  however I do know that you have a great system and putting this info together will bring many wins...

Great job JoeyD, wished you had seen it also.....

Tj

Sun Smiley

joeyd's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      oswego NY
      United States
      Member #64315
      August 24, 2008
      1663 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Don, so glad you got another hit in P4 ......................Party

2   times  1 week   get  ready  for  83  P4

MY   fav    8304  8306 8309   

Just saw Big d's 830 call HIT !!!  Congrats Big d !!

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
        new york, ny
        United States
        Member #109129
        April 6, 2011
        994 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

He wishes he was 99.9 right, however I can read the pairs by the way numbers drop, if you don't know Danyo's pairs systems I advice anyone to read his threads and backtest them.....................I called Florida's pairs for 3 days...using his system.......NYL plays a lil funky, I did expect to see a 55 number however you still might see 55 05 hit....

you do a dam good job with calling the pairs.

New York
          United States
          Member #94252
          July 16, 2010
          22130 Posts
          Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

you do a dam good job with calling the pairs.

Thanks Jewels, glad you got it, I love the 00 numbers.......they have been very good to me.......everyone was off on quick picks and other numbers and I almost knew the numbers would come fromt those pairs I had posted, but I don't like to influence people, I only post what I see. 

Anyone plays online, watch Vermont they are on a big course of 00 05 55 in the next day or so.........maybe even into the P4 I hope so.......I still have a great number in p4 I've been waiting on.....

Good Luck Everyone and Congrats on your win Jewels...

Sun Smiley

oswego NY
            United States
            Member #64315
            August 24, 2008
            1663 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tj !  I will try to keep posting how I use this chart so everyone can understand it better . There is a unique situation going on with my saturday to saturday chart that does not happen too often . I will show more later , but we may just have ONLY 2 numbers to play very soon !

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
              new york, ny
              United States
              Member #109129
              April 6, 2011
              994 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jewels, glad you got it, I love the 00 numbers.......they have been very good to me.......everyone was off on quick picks and other numbers and I almost knew the numbers would come fromt those pairs I had posted, but I don't like to influence people, I only post what I see. 

Anyone plays online, watch Vermont they are on a big course of 00 05 55 in the next day or so.........maybe even into the P4 I hope so.......I still have a great number in p4 I've been waiting on.....

Good Luck Everyone and Congrats on your win Jewels...

will you can pm me any time because i listen to you these days,  and we all need money these  days

New York
                United States
                Member #94252
                July 16, 2010
                22130 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tj !  I will try to keep posting how I use this chart so everyone can understand it better . There is a unique situation going on with my saturday to saturday chart that does not happen too often . I will show more later , but we may just have ONLY 2 numbers to play very soon !

Great, with you Joeyd, Goglo charts, and Bigdsings input we can put together some solid p3 and p4 numbers in the coming week, just explain it as you go and maybe I will catch on, I am a calendar person and use it to call pairs and patterns......chrissy and I both are big calendar users and getting  better at it each day..so together we can put together some great hits using patterns ...longest out digits , etc...

Keep the great work up and I still want to mention that 49 pair, do you see it????  Because if I am right we are going to get a real big hit from that pair and soon, let us know Joey

Tj

Sun Smiley

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                  new york
                  Panama
                  Member #106784
                  February 24, 2011
                  2626 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

i like the 27 pair for a whole week now and i notice the 8 was lining the last position twice with how the calender is lined up. Wow for a straight hitBig Smile

digits for midday

1 and 2

pairs to compare to tjs list

12 13 14 10 11 17

22 23 20 29 26

New York
                    United States
                    Member #94252
                    July 16, 2010
                    22130 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

i like the 27 pair for a whole week now and i notice the 8 was lining the last position twice with how the calender is lined up. Wow for a straight hitBig Smile

digits for midday

1 and 2

pairs to compare to tjs list

12 13 14 10 11 17

22 23 20 29 26

I love that 27 pair and you know that, I hit 227 in Florida yesterday by using the calendar, and we are going to get one of those pairs if not two of them

27 77 22 so watch them carefully, it is gonna lite up .....I'd watch that with bigdsings 52 pair also.......my favorite triples are in those digits....

Sun Smiley

oswego NY
                      United States
                      Member #64315
                      August 24, 2008
                      1663 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

You do a GREAT job on here Tj ! You and all the lp members on this thread are very good at what they do !  I am very proud to be a part of this thread and want ONLY one thing ! For us ALL to win BIG ! thanks again ! i am off to do charts for awhile !

blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
                        new york
                        Panama
                        Member #106784
                        February 24, 2011
                        2626 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

oh wow tj i didnt know danyo gave the way he did his system out? very cool.Big Smile i like using his doubles system its awesome. funny because i saw 000 lining up looking at my saturday list those trips threw me off though  i thought they would pop in pick 4 or 3 tonight

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

2   numbers   please  consider   this  upcoming  week.      740       790.         830   Will   return  to  P4   this 

.week

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

You do a GREAT job on here Tj ! You and all the lp members on this thread are very good at what they do !  I am very proud to be a part of this thread and want ONLY one thing ! For us ALL to win BIG ! thanks again ! i am off to do charts for awhile !

800   right   by the   6.     Great   job   joeyd.      I saw  803.    Looking  fwd to new chart.  WinBig   everyone   Going to catch   a huge  1   tonight  I hope

New York
                              United States
                              Member #94252
                              July 16, 2010
                              22130 Posts
                              Posted: September 10, 2011, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

2   numbers   please  consider   this  upcoming  week.      740       790.         830   Will   return  to  P4   this 

.week

I really hate to already add to your numbers however if I played 790 in NYL I would watch the mirror its 254 , on the longest out list and just waiting to pop with your 25 pair, however Chrissy mentioned the 790 to me a while ago, see when it played last and watch it because we are gonna get a 90 soon and if its days it should be Steve000's 109 for consecutives unless they do 645 .

Thanks bigdsing, we really appreciate your help and I really am interested in getting aP4 hit , cuz I know you are great at it....Thanks again...and say hi to colleen for me...

Sun Smiley

Page 65 of 242