Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Love New York September

Topic closed. 3626 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WIN$.

Page 83 of 242
PrintE-mailLink
blissychrissy's avatar - bleach17
new york
Panama
Member #106784
February 24, 2011
2626 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I will say this I played 850    so mirror that 300 

Told you the 85 pair looked hot..............................30

lol exact mirror thx guys feel so bad i had it but took it again ughhh i need to stop doing that lol suri did say it was double bubble time too full moon numbers are loopy at least for new york dont make me pack up and go to nc or ga LOL

tj2win's avatar - shapes taran.jpg
    New York
    United States
    Member #94252
    July 16, 2010
    21903 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

A repeat from the Sept. 6th..

held the number for 18 months and now dropped it 4 times in two months...

Sun Smiley

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #113973
      July 20, 2011
      13055 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is huh.........   

On to tomorrow!  We WILL get our payday real soon.......

WTG Winners...  I hope someone got it......

mkn2929's avatar - money house.jpg
        Northport, NY
        United States
        Member #69923
        January 19, 2009
        125 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi bidsing,

Well, first off I cannot tell you your not correct, not until we see results over the next week hehe 

But all kidding aside, there is no one way to use these charts. There are unlimited ways of looking at them. Traditionally, it is used as a 'forecaster', not a day to day cheat sheet. However, I can tell you firsthand, that I have successfully used them to blowout the numbers as a day to day cheat sheet, to the tune of over 30 grand in less than a months time. That was a very long time ago. I am getting back into it now and would really like nothing less than to hit them really good as we all would. To me, there is no right way or wrong way, whatever cashes those <snip> tickets most often is the final answer. I have begun to notice that this chart is popping right now and so it has to be used until it runs out of steam which is always inevitable on a day to day basis. Week to week it should always produce but you need a larger bankroll. So let's see what we can all extract from the lottery with the least cash outlay, one way or another. Sounds like a fair deal? 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

New York
          United States
          Member #94252
          July 16, 2010
          21903 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is huh.........   

On to tomorrow!  We WILL get our payday real soon.......

WTG Winners...  I hope someone got it......

You know as you stand back and Monday morning quarterback it, it makes sense, I kept seeing the 85 pair in all things I did today and i kept searching it and knowing NYL the way I do, I should had mirrored it and it would had made sense.

Stupid as it may seem, this fits together quite well to the pattern,  anyways go with the flow......we will catch them good, and I am sure there are alot of winners, this is a big number and many many people waited and played it forever, hope they make all their money back.

Congrats to any winners.....the 00 pair was in play.... and anyone playin in this thread knows the 0 rule....we have had 6's and 3 was due to arrive....

Sun Smiley

new york
            Panama
            Member #106784
            February 24, 2011
            2626 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

main digits for midday

8 and 1

rain money!!lol its coming!!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi bidsing,

Well, first off I cannot tell you your not correct, not until we see results over the next week hehe 

But all kidding aside, there is no one way to use these charts. There are unlimited ways of looking at them. Traditionally, it is used as a 'forecaster', not a day to day cheat sheet. However, I can tell you firsthand, that I have successfully used them to blowout the numbers as a day to day cheat sheet, to the tune of over 30 grand in less than a months time. That was a very long time ago. I am getting back into it now and would really like nothing less than to hit them really good as we all would. To me, there is no right way or wrong way, whatever cashes those <snip> tickets most often is the final answer. I have begun to notice that this chart is popping right now and so it has to be used until it runs out of steam which is always inevitable on a day to day basis. Week to week it should always produce but you need a larger bankroll. So let's see what we can all extract from the lottery with the least cash outlay, one way or another. Sounds like a fair deal? 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Look  at  611  on that chart   003  is there twice.  I use the charts for day to day  and am Very good at it.  I would love it if you could post

the chart as another tool.  The  thing about these charts are they do not run hot or cold. the patterns change and You must be able to See

it  following 1 or two  draws.  For example next week you might have to look  for numbers that hit 4 days ago  to  find the next hit. It is also

very important not to go looking for a number you have found in another workout. I saw the 03  and the  33. Because I went into the chart

looking for what I had, I missed the 300.  The  30  was also in joey's  chart also and was pointed out by Peter.  Let's give it our best shot.  Thank you

for your post.   OH   it  is not easy to read these charts and sometimes  you have to train the eye. The numbers  will appear next to

or  part each of each other  and  sometimes right  thru it.

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

You know as you stand back and Monday morning quarterback it, it makes sense, I kept seeing the 85 pair in all things I did today and i kept searching it and knowing NYL the way I do, I should had mirrored it and it would had made sense.

Stupid as it may seem, this fits together quite well to the pattern,  anyways go with the flow......we will catch them good, and I am sure there are alot of winners, this is a big number and many many people waited and played it forever, hope they make all their money back.

Congrats to any winners.....the 00 pair was in play.... and anyone playin in this thread knows the 0 rule....we have had 6's and 3 was due to arrive....

I feel  you  I want head over heals  with  that  355  and did  not  think to mirror   355= 800.  I had just pointed out that N/Y  was a house of mirrors.LOL

Deep  breathe.    Now let's get them.

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                  new york, ny
                  United States
                  Member #109129
                  April 6, 2011
                  994 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

pairs i like

New York
                    United States
                    Member #94252
                    July 16, 2010
                    21903 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I feel  you  I want head over heals  with  that  355  and did  not  think to mirror   355= 800.  I had just pointed out that N/Y  was a house of mirrors.LOL

Deep  breathe.    Now let's get them.

We had the 80 pair 3x in a row last month 12th 13th 14th (0ne hit was 508) which produced 885 on the 18th so it 800 really was easy to see after the fact, however those are the types of stats you need to implement with NYL and you will get wins, one only needs to look at prior months plays for the same time of month and you should be able to see alot more in the charts by knowing what you might be looking for.

However if we can implement using the charts and longest out and what types of pairs we are looking for, I agree about narrowing it down and picking out some hot winners....

Onward and many wins to all this week.....I would like to narrow it too only 4 numbers,  there is only one winner and if you are going to win, you are much better to hit a home run than conistently get small box hits because you are shotgunning for a hit.....

Sun Smiley

United States
                      Member #94017
                      July 12, 2010
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

I like 832 for midday tomorrow.

Pine Tree

jewels67's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
                        new york, ny
                        United States
                        Member #109129
                        April 6, 2011
                        994 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I like 031,360,400

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

We had the 80 pair 3x in a row last month 12th 13th 14th (0ne hit was 508) which produced 885 on the 18th so it 800 really was easy to see after the fact, however those are the types of stats you need to implement with NYL and you will get wins, one only needs to look at prior months plays for the same time of month and you should be able to see alot more in the charts by knowing what you might be looking for.

However if we can implement using the charts and longest out and what types of pairs we are looking for, I agree about narrowing it down and picking out some hot winners....

Onward and many wins to all this week.....I would like to narrow it too only 4 numbers,  there is only one winner and if you are going to win, you are much better to hit a home run than conistently get small box hits because you are shotgunning for a hit.....

4  numbers  is the way to go.  The calendar is the truth.  I  will  check it everyday  for pair  patterns  like  mkn said about the  571  and 10 days later

576.  We  have a sound plan now.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I like 031,360,400

Let's  hold that  301  for a couple of draws  and  I like the mirror.

new york
                              Panama
                              Member #106784
                              February 24, 2011
                              2626 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I like 031,360,400

thax jewels you really are a jewel for those pairs and numbersThumbs Up

Page 83 of 242