Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2011

Topic closed. 2008 replies. Last post 5 years ago by alexdad.

Page 116 of 134
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

what system are you using i can't seem to hit anything Please help

I hear ya but like the song goes : " its hard out there for a pimp "

Its gettin harder and harder to catch those dolluhs in north carolina these days.

Best of luck to you.

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
    Mooresville
    United States
    Member #89728
    April 14, 2010
    675 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

717 Often followed by:  048 104 178 215 293 378 398 673 701 709 932 

Doubles: 040 141 233 252 646 655 (744 747) 855 919 997

Historical predictions: 035 063 104 133 136 231 (257 275) 356 364 370 381 403 463 567 751 895 962

Smiley

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
      Mooresville
      United States
      Member #89728
      April 14, 2010
      675 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Getting hotter ---- 66x-99x

I am going to keep the 661, 671 and 611 in for the rest of the week.

Smiley

sonnet's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

United States
        Member #68994
        January 3, 2009
        1160 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2011, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all winners of 717

WTG on gettng that NCEL moolah!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
          Earth, USA
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44181 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Effective now, i will not be playing anymore doubles,i blew most of my money on doubles because it was time for them and everything ointed to them. i dont care if doubles run day and night all month. this month has been a disgrace and the jokers running ncel need to be locked up. 2 doubles at night this month ???? please compare to other states for yourself and see what i am speaking of. each time we get triggers for doubles they get lost. i know the ratio of 6ways versus doubles so i dont need the speech from anyone about that. one would benefit greatly simply by playing only six way numbers in this state, thats the bottom line, period end of story. i win but not as much as i used to. ncel is forever evolving on methods to stay ahead. when i was new here my methods were simple and effective. as i'm sure some of the other players here can agree that their playing tactics have also had to change greatly. between fast repeats, and i dont consider a combination coming within a three week period a repeat and ncel holding larger combos that payout more, it's just become a bit much. gambling is with risk for sure but compared to 16 other states, something is terribly wrong at ncel headquarters. they just havent got caught yet. when a game is new someone will almost alway get caught cheating because the game is new...its that simple. i personally feel like ncel isnt playing fair compared to other states and there are many that will agree.....which leads me to my story from my clerk where i buy most of my tickets.

The clerk where i play is an asian man recently from georgia, he moved here 3 years ago and owns a small chain of stores. he noticed right away that i was what he called a pro lottery player because i always play out of my notebook that i carry and i take great care in how i manage my playing habits. a few days ago we got into conversations about playing other states and he told me that when he had his stores in georgia, the lottery was so much more fun and easier than north carolina. he said in ga the morale is very high due to ga lottery playing fair with its supporters as well as people that work for them. he said that even he played ga lottery and would win regularly. he claimed nc to be almost impossible. he said that ga lottery didnt charge him for having their machine in his store and paid him a nice percentage per ticket for doing so. he said that the payouts in nc are always going to be low because they select the numbers that have the lowest payouts on purpose. he said when in georgia with so many people playing an average payout was well into the 100k area easy. he said numbers in ga that pay less than 100k ment people simply didnt play that number. he said knowing what he knows about lottery in nc state, with all the people that are playing an average payout should always be in the 100's easy. he said you would think that the pick 3 game wasnt popular by the payouts alone. he said he knows that there are tens of thousands of people who play the pick 3 in nc but they will almost never select the higher payouts for obvious reasons. they take in so much money and pay very little out and then will claim falsely that its slow and that people arent playing....yeah right i said.

He then says nc lottery charges him $20 a month for having the machine in the store, yet......he only makes 7cents off each ticket sold. so he breaks even on simply having the machine in the store. compared to ga lottery where they dont charge for leaving their lottery machines in the stores its an insult to him he says. mind you people may buy other things in the store while buying tickets but he feels nc is ripping him and the players off in the process.

He then says unlike in poker nc had no blind plays...they know exacty everything about EVERYTHING being paid and PLAYED !!!! I asked him to elaborate more and he did. he said that scratch off games in nc are a ploy to get people to buy the tickets out early on due to newness. then payout way down the line after taking in nearly what the top prize is claiming to be worth. he said ncel knows exactly where all of the top prize tickets go. its determined by zip codes when shipping out the rolls of the scratch off games. they know in advance where all the winners are and are going. this supports the " how come no one ever wins in my area" theory. he said he felt like nc is helping those close to them with the winning scracth tickets. the winner is given a heads up on where to go to play. he said all of this info came to him from another store owner in one of the areas where the game is so called " hot" and someone was blabbing intel on how to play. the thing about cheating is...when its being done you can always count on someone to be somewhere shooting their mouth off because they are happy to be winning even if it comes as unfair to other less informed players. i do know one thing, whatever it is that nc is doing...it will come to light. there is no way players can be good in 16 other states and horrible in this one. i dont know how i feel but it was enlightening to hear this from someone who works for ncel and has nothing to gain from telling me what he did.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Thats one reason why i dont play doubles in P3 (more effective in P4). Doubles only come in certain states like CT.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23238 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Say what..?

I'm all for fair and have seen things unfair in PA but they can't be blatant about it..too much anyway. We get our doubles..we get some triples. There's

obvious stuff going on here (PA) that makes you smack yourself after it happens. You try up, down and all around with NC? I mean - bring out all the

ammo and it's STILL not right?

You think they got too big and comfortable? You talk about the instants, well I believe that 100%....they know where they are going and where the

big prizes are located...random, my butt...it is not random. I can relate to the instants, I'm in to those. The numbers for NC I don't track, have to

take it from someone in the know. That's you Technics..I'm sure you've seen enough to make this post all truth.

Some people think posting on these threads kills their chances for numbers coming out...I don't believe that. Why take the info from posts when

you got it all in the terminal the second a number is played. They cheat..PA cheats...most of the states probably cheat. Pre-draws and all that

garbage. Pre-draws - for what? To test machines lmao!

Now you got me interested in NC. I'll tinker with it later, I need a killer number for PA midday LOL...not sure if Tuesday is a PA cheat day or a 'give

them a popular one to throw them off' day. I'll find out at 1:35pm.

I agree with you - the instants and non-fair play - it's not coincidence or the players playing bad, it's the states.

Earth, USA
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44181 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Thats one reason why i dont play doubles in P3 (more effective in P4). Doubles only come in certain states like CT.

I agree 100% with you on that, pick 4 here in nc almost always gets doubles. the tri-states are notorious for doubles. i do great in other states but i have this stupid loyalty to this state. it's going to stop though, i have major changes in life taking place as i speak.

OneHitAway's avatar - 2011 audi-a7-jpg.jpg
                  Charlotte, NC
                  United States
                  Member #109077
                  April 5, 2011
                  722 Posts
                  Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Say what..?

I'm all for fair and have seen things unfair in PA but they can't be blatant about it..too much anyway. We get our doubles..we get some triples. There's

obvious stuff going on here (PA) that makes you smack yourself after it happens. You try up, down and all around with NC? I mean - bring out all the

ammo and it's STILL not right?

You think they got too big and comfortable? You talk about the instants, well I believe that 100%....they know where they are going and where the

big prizes are located...random, my butt...it is not random. I can relate to the instants, I'm in to those. The numbers for NC I don't track, have to

take it from someone in the know. That's you Technics..I'm sure you've seen enough to make this post all truth.

Some people think posting on these threads kills their chances for numbers coming out...I don't believe that. Why take the info from posts when

you got it all in the terminal the second a number is played. They cheat..PA cheats...most of the states probably cheat. Pre-draws and all that

garbage. Pre-draws - for what? To test machines lmao!

Now you got me interested in NC. I'll tinker with it later, I need a killer number for PA midday LOL...not sure if Tuesday is a PA cheat day or a 'give

them a popular one to throw them off' day. I'll find out at 1:35pm.

I agree with you - the instants and non-fair play - it's not coincidence or the players playing bad, it's the states.

"Some people think posting on these threads kills their chances for numbers coming out...I don't believe that. Why take the info from posts when

you got it all in the terminal the second a number is played."-dr65

I totally disagree on thi statement. I personally watched this forum 6 months before i decided to join the effort and share my findings and theories. I felt bad because i was letting everyone give alot of effort and i was just using there info in hopes to better my chances to win. Think about how many people are actually doing this. This forum hurts advance players because if a few respected people on here agree on a few numbers everyone who watches this forum will go out and play them. Which directly sends an alert to NCEL not to let that number fall. I think its a direct correlation. I love the forum but i truly may stop posting my thoughts!

Fyi for those who know about vtrac repeats we got them in pick 3 and pick 4. Good luck!

Lottery is not random, research pays off!!!

OneHitAway's avatar - 2011 audi-a7-jpg.jpg
                    Charlotte, NC
                    United States
                    Member #109077
                    April 5, 2011
                    722 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:09 am - IP Logged

I wonder if Todd can give us some info on how many views we get on this thread vs posts. I would love to know!!!!

Lottery is not random, research pays off!!!

Earth, USA
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44181 Posts
                      Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:28 am - IP Logged

I wonder if Todd can give us some info on how many views we get on this thread vs posts. I would love to know!!!!

i agree with you. if lots of people watching see us agree on a set of combinations, that would surely give ncel a heads up on what to avoid. especially if they see certain combinations soar after we post. my streaks have went downhill since i started posting. the more popular we become the more the numbers get raised and the more nc avoids them. its clear to see. lp has a few hundred thousand members so imagine if a good percentage of those people paid attention to nc and played what was posted. ncel doesnt even have to be watching the thread. they can simply look at whats been played the most in the system and avoid it. thats what the test draws allow them to do. go with the number thats the lowest.

Earth, USA
                        United States
                        Member #80332
                        September 24, 2009
                        44181 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:47 am - IP Logged

7 1 7
                        Tic Tac Doe
                        8 2 8
                        0 7 6
                        4 7 1

8 2 8
                        5 1 5
                        3 5 3

8 2 8
                        4 7 8
                        1 7 1

TheBox1225's avatar - box
                          United States
                          United States
                          Member #52480
                          May 27, 2007
                          239 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2011, 6:14 am - IP Logged

028 169

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23238 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:01 am - IP Logged

You look out on the forum main page for that info:

Since your thread was created Sept 1 at 9:18am, there have been 1737 posts and 130,706 views at the time I write this. That is totally lopsided in

favor of viewers of the thread....but going as far as saying people in the position of determining what number will be chosen according to what

everyone here is agreeing on here is superstition. I don't doubt that 'some' employees within NCEL view these pages, get tips and play what's hot

here. My point is this: Do you think they have more players that do view lottery post and/or contribute than are actually out in the whole state of NC

playing what strikes their fancy for that day? How much benefit would it be for NCEL to sift through the pages here and 'remove' what you guys are

playing? If they want to do that, they don't need to read a few posters lists, they just need to have the machine crunch the numbers in an instant

and give them a report in the same instant. When is your cut off and draw time for each drawing...anyone know??

spicey75's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #73850
                              April 26, 2009
                              113 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:13 am - IP Logged

You look out on the forum main page for that info:

Since your thread was created Sept 1 at 9:18am, there have been 1737 posts and 130,706 views at the time I write this. That is totally lopsided in

favor of viewers of the thread....but going as far as saying people in the position of determining what number will be chosen according to what

everyone here is agreeing on here is superstition. I don't doubt that 'some' employees within NCEL view these pages, get tips and play what's hot

here. My point is this: Do you think they have more players that do view lottery post and/or contribute than are actually out in the whole state of NC

playing what strikes their fancy for that day? How much benefit would it be for NCEL to sift through the pages here and 'remove' what you guys are

playing? If they want to do that, they don't need to read a few posters lists, they just need to have the machine crunch the numbers in an instant

and give them a report in the same instant. When is your cut off and draw time for each drawing...anyone know??

There is 15 minutes between cut off time and draw time for both drawings.

Page 116 of 134