Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2011

Topic closed. 2008 replies. Last post 5 years ago by alexdad.

Page 57 of 134
PrintE-mailLink
geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Z-Town, NC
United States
Member #79756
September 8, 2009
14845 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Love it Congratulations Gee

Thanks KG. He's an on-time God. yes he is........i don't mean to go on and on....but y'all don't know what  this means to me as well as a couple other people.....my breakthroughPartygood luck tonightWink

Weezy

Z-Town, NC
    United States
    Member #79756
    September 8, 2009
    14845 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

happy for your win TeebugPartyall i got last night was suckeredGreen laughGreen laugh played 1367 on p4 and it was 2673. was 1 off with 4 numbers yesterday on p4. gonna go head to head with that demon 1 of these days and i'm gonna come out the conquererGreen laughgood luck today.

it was a mistake, but i faced the demon today and i conquered itParty

Weezy

sassymrsjay's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      NC
      United States
      Member #113389
      July 8, 2011
      652 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Wtg Gee!!!! I don't worry about what people think. Keep playing!!!!! This is so exciting!Mail For You

spicey75's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        NC
        United States
        Member #73850
        April 26, 2009
        113 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks KG. He's an on-time God. yes he is........i don't mean to go on and on....but y'all don't know what  this means to me as well as a couple other people.....my breakthroughPartygood luck tonightWink

Congrats, Happy for you and everybody that won!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still holding on, waiting for whatever is for me!

Z-Town, NC
          United States
          Member #79756
          September 8, 2009
          14845 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Congrats, Happy for you and everybody that won!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still holding on, waiting for whatever is for me!

Thumbs Up

Weezy

Z-Town, NC
            United States
            Member #79756
            September 8, 2009
            14845 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2011, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Wtg Gee!!!! I don't worry about what people think. Keep playing!!!!! This is so exciting!Mail For You

Thanks SMJWink good luck tonightHurray!

Weezy

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2011, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Bammmmmmmmmmmmm

500.00 on 222

7500.00 on 3333

Bammmmmmmmmmmmm

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.... I LOVE SEEIN YOU WIN DOUGH LIKE DAHT....!!!!

BIGTIME CONGRATS TO YOU RAJH...

United States
                Member #69530
                January 11, 2009
                7803 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

some of y'all know what i'm talking about "i said i wasn't gonna tell nobody, but i just couldn't keep it to myself" True Story: put some numbers in today after work for GA P4 and NC P3(so i thought) forgot and left pc on all morning. well.......came in about 2ish and checked to see what i had played so i could do my w/o and play for NC. had just played my signature number this morning. looked at the numbers and said, DANG!!! thought i had played 3333 for Ga and instead i played it in NC. checked GA'S number and said oh well, it don't matter. it didn't hit anyhow and i know NC is not gonna get it. another .25 wasted. was watching the live draw and lo and beholdPartyPartyI don't care what people say about playing the lottery is gambling or a sin or whatever. God know just what you need and when you need it.........LORD I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE BEST MISSTAKE I EVERRRR MADEParty

9/12/201188280527-1NC Midday 2:45PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25N3-3-3-3 

hahahahhahahahahhah.... i love it gee ......laaaaawd do i love it ....i love hearin the good news...just keep on winnin like you always do...

keep in hitten them sucka's foe big dough....hit em again tonight....ncel dont need all dat dough...

very best of luck to you..

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31875 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

some of y'all know what i'm talking about "i said i wasn't gonna tell nobody, but i just couldn't keep it to myself" True Story: put some numbers in today after work for GA P4 and NC P3(so i thought) forgot and left pc on all morning. well.......came in about 2ish and checked to see what i had played so i could do my w/o and play for NC. had just played my signature number this morning. looked at the numbers and said, DANG!!! thought i had played 3333 for Ga and instead i played it in NC. checked GA'S number and said oh well, it don't matter. it didn't hit anyhow and i know NC is not gonna get it. another .25 wasted. was watching the live draw and lo and beholdPartyPartyI don't care what people say about playing the lottery is gambling or a sin or whatever. God know just what you need and when you need it.........LORD I THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE BEST MISSTAKE I EVERRRR MADEParty

9/12/201188280527-1NC Midday 2:45PM Pick 41$0.25$0.25N3-3-3-3 

Congrats to you Geeweezy!Party

Nice picture of your win....today I thought of playing 3330 & 3335 from yesteday's day draw of 6490 but decided not to play so wouldn't have gotten it anyway cause I wouldn't have played 3333 but glad you got it.

As for God coming thru for you that's great...hoping he will come thru with a couple of people I know that have lost every dime they have due to gambling.

I don't want to spoil your happiness at all but my personal opinion is that it's sheer luck & not God's work....though I know how you feel saying that because when I got a pretty good win at the sweeps one time, I said "thank you God" out loud but later I told someone, you know I don't really think God had a thing to do with it, if he did why not bless everybody here that needs money & tries to get it by gambling.

Now you go & enjoy all of that money & don't let what I believe dampened your spirit at all...that's just my opinion only.

Good luck tonight!...who knows you might get it again!....you're one lucky lady!...go buy some scratch cards!

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Nashville,NC
                    United States
                    Member #86372
                    February 3, 2010
                    4283 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Dew's workout for the (976)

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

United States
                      Member #110324
                      May 1, 2011
                      558 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations, Miss Geeweezy!!  And thank you for your reminder that Our Lord gives us all that we need and has many ways of getting it to us! 

Congrats to all who win and share in celebrating our successes!

United States
                        Member #110324
                        May 1, 2011
                        558 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Well, I've been reading and researching all the threads on LP again and I'm glad to share what I've found. 

First, the 976 today was completely logical for a couple reasons.  If you look at trip triggers for the 222 that we got recently, the ones that did not come before the 222 come afterward a lot of times. 

Trip triggers for 222:  976  968  179 210 234   So since the 222 we have gotten two of them.

Plus 67 was one of Danyo's pairs in play.  So that 976 was calling out!!

Also, I found an old thread by Calabs that gives doubles triggers and the 97 we just got at mid day predicts a double for tonight's draw.  Of course, it could be a triple, but at least a double. 

Good luck to all tonight!!

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Nashville,NC
                          United States
                          Member #86372
                          February 3, 2010
                          4283 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Well, I've been reading and researching all the threads on LP again and I'm glad to share what I've found. 

First, the 976 today was completely logical for a couple reasons.  If you look at trip triggers for the 222 that we got recently, the ones that did not come before the 222 come afterward a lot of times. 

Trip triggers for 222:  976  968  179 210 234   So since the 222 we have gotten two of them.

Plus 67 was one of Danyo's pairs in play.  So that 976 was calling out!!

Also, I found an old thread by Calabs that gives doubles triggers and the 97 we just got at mid day predicts a double for tonight's draw.  Of course, it could be a triple, but at least a double. 

Good luck to all tonight!!

I like trip 2's,888,555 for trip's what you see for double's though?

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

United States
                            Member #110324
                            May 1, 2011
                            558 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

I like trip 2's,888,555 for trip's what you see for double's though?

The weakness in the system, according to Calabs, is that it does not predict Which double will come.  But most of the time, the double will include at least one digit from the trigger number drawn.  So it may include either 9, 7 or 6.  But no guarantees on that, just to look for a double.

I like 212 since the 22 and 21 pairs have come out in recent draws.  Or 13 and 16 are in Danyo's pairs so they may be in the double.

kenly, NC
                              United States
                              Member #88613
                              March 19, 2010
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2011, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I hit for 40, i said last night i was playing the 97 pair for 2 days and nights

Page 57 of 134