Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Providing Numbers Sets for Jackpot Games

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12752 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2011, 2:49 am - IP Logged
  Just a what if " You provide the number sets for say a Lotto Syndicate/ Person and they win ! You don't provide any financial funds just number sets . Do get a percentage of winnings ?" . I think it would be more of a morale issue then legal . You have all your workout sheets to prove how you came to the winning sets or sets .. Their is no legal paper work just a handshake and verbal agrement or email promising a equal split  after taxes ..
    How would you handle this ??

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5615 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2011, 11:24 am - IP Logged
      Just a what if " You provide the number sets for say a Lotto Syndicate/ Person and they win ! You don't provide any financial funds just number sets . Do get a percentage of winnings ?" . I think it would be more of a morale issue then legal . You have all your workout sheets to prove how you came to the winning sets or sets .. Their is no legal paper work just a handshake and verbal agrement or email promising a equal split  after taxes ..

No paperwork, just a handshake and verbal agreement oe email promising an equal split???

I don't think so....

I would not and do not provide number sets for anyone. Why create a hassle like that in the first place?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2011, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like some kind of scam, if a person know how to pick winning numbers then he should play them himself.  Just giving out a bunch of numbers for someone else to spend money on doesn't qualify him for anything.  If you can't split the losses then don't expect to split the winnings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking