Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you program dreams to see winning numbers like i do ?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #51583
April 15, 2007
188 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

I have been doing this for like 15 years. Programming dreams, not only for lottery but for other purposes as well, like new ideas, our mind is so powerful, i'm telling you. Some people don't believe that you can see numbers in dreams and win with those numbers, but that happened to me a couple of times in the past.

It's been a while since i programmed, cause i recently started to design my own methods to win pick 3 and pick 4, but after reading some posts here, i am tempted to start over again, but not only to see numbers but to have new ideas. Right now, i can meditate and have the same result, but i often fall asleep while going too deep.

I have an old cassette tape to program my dreams, while i go to bed i listen to it and fall asleep with it, by focusing on my request....amazing !  Sometimes the answer comes in the next dream, but sometimes it can take longer. I also used to do lucid dreaming. Do you guys do the same ?

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

I am always doing the LOA (Law of attraction) mantra. I listen to Abraham-Hicks messages all the time to get it into my mind. It really does help to have a positive messages and images going into your brain.

Play to win!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34191 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I have been doing this for like 15 years. Programming dreams, not only for lottery but for other purposes as well, like new ideas, our mind is so powerful, i'm telling you. Some people don't believe that you can see numbers in dreams and win with those numbers, but that happened to me a couple of times in the past.

It's been a while since i programmed, cause i recently started to design my own methods to win pick 3 and pick 4, but after reading some posts here, i am tempted to start over again, but not only to see numbers but to have new ideas. Right now, i can meditate and have the same result, but i often fall asleep while going too deep.

I have an old cassette tape to program my dreams, while i go to bed i listen to it and fall asleep with it, by focusing on my request....amazing !  Sometimes the answer comes in the next dream, but sometimes it can take longer. I also used to do lucid dreaming. Do you guys do the same ?

I agree with you it it is very very true!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6876 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I am always doing the LOA (Law of attraction) mantra. I listen to Abraham-Hicks messages all the time to get it into my mind. It really does help to have a positive messages and images going into your brain.

Abraham-Hicks! Great stuff! And when I hear nah! Bam!!  Abraham-Hicks says "I told you so!!"

I Agree!

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
          Disney Land
          United States
          Member #92265
          June 3, 2010
          6876 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes! and I believe there is life more than this!...2

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.