Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 pairs to forecast doubles by state

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotsofwins.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2011, 2:53 am - IP Logged

All, I don't know if someone has already done work on this, please let me know if they have...

I stumbled upon this and thought I would share, it seems like a certain pair will bring doubles 1-6 days after it is drawn..it works really well for states that have 2 drawings a day and the pair differ for both day/eve.. and they are different for each state, I'm only on the A states thus far...also I dont' know which doubles they will bring yet, Just looking at them briefly, so if errors are found please let me know, as I complete new states will add it here, in addition if I skip a state, also let me know that too..Also it works most of the time, but not always if no double shows after 6 days, they may not show again until after the key pair is drawn again...also if your state has a day/eve drawing, when I say 6 draws I mean 6 days on Day side or if  the key pair is for night side I mean 6 nights following initial draw of key pair... (Just let me know if it doesn't make sense)

One other note from LadyC-if your state has a daily 4 drawing-if you get a triple in the Pick 4 drawing you should get series the next day/night in pick 3, like this 123,456,789 or 012,345,567,890 or 123,234,456,678,901

There is no state lotto for Alaska or Alabama

ARIZONA

Can't tell with this one, I don't see a pattern, but will look at it after I complete the rest...

ARKANSAS

(Day)Key Pair (53) (Note:531 sometimes brings triples within 6 days)

(Night)Key Pairs (31,32)

That's all I have for now, will try B,C,D tommorrow if I get a minute...if you play in Virginia, please go to the Get it straight with a Calendar forum, I posted the pairs there...

If you play in Texas please go to the Texas 9/1 or texas September Pick 3 forum I posted it in that forum, will add texas and va here once I get to that letter...good luck all

Texas
    United States
    Member #114703
    August 5, 2011
    4623 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2011, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

All, I don't know if someone has already done work on this, please let me know if they have...

I stumbled upon this and thought I would share, it seems like a certain pair will bring doubles 1-6 days after it is drawn..it works really well for states that have 2 drawings a day and the pair differ for both day/eve.. and they are different for each state, I'm only on the A states thus far...also I dont' know which doubles they will bring yet, Just looking at them briefly, so if errors are found please let me know, as I complete new states will add it here, in addition if I skip a state, also let me know that too..Also it works most of the time, but not always if no double shows after 6 days, they may not show again until after the key pair is drawn again...also if your state has a day/eve drawing, when I say 6 draws I mean 6 days on Day side or if  the key pair is for night side I mean 6 nights following initial draw of key pair... (Just let me know if it doesn't make sense)

One other note from LadyC-if your state has a daily 4 drawing-if you get a triple in the Pick 4 drawing you should get series the next day/night in pick 3, like this 123,456,789 or 012,345,567,890 or 123,234,456,678,901

ARIZONA

Can't tell with this one, I don't see a pattern, but will look at it after I complete the rest...

ARKANSAS

(Night)Key Pairs (31,32)

That's all I have for now, will try B,C,D tommorrow if I get a minute...if you play in Virginia, please go to the Get it straight with a Calendar forum, I posted the pairs there...

If you play in Texas please go to the Texas 9/1 or texas September Pick 3 forum I posted it in that forum, will add texas and va here once I get to that letter...good luck all

I stumbled upon this and thought I would share, it seems like a certain pair will bring doubles 1-7days after it is drawn..it works really well for states that have 2 drawings a day and the pairs usually differ for both day/eve.. and they are different for each state, I'm only on the A states thus far...also I dont' know which doubles they will bring yet, Just looking at them briefly, so if errors are found please let me know, as I complete new states will add it here, in addition if I skip a state, also let me know that too..Also it works most of the time, but not always if no double shows after 6 days, they may not show again until after the key pair is drawn again...also if your state has a day/eve drawing, when I say 6 draws I mean 6 days on Day side or if  the key pair is for night side I mean 6 nights following initial draw of key pair... (Just let me know if it doesn't make sense)

Note: I've come across a couple of states where pairs don't work, but a single digit does to forecast doubles..

ARIZONA

ARKANSAS

(Night)Key Pairs (31,32)

CALIFORNIA

I don't see any distinct pairs or digits to forecast doubles here will look at more in depth later.

COLORADO

Colorado has no Pick 3 game

CONNETICUT

(DAY)-(KEY DIGIT) (6) 65-Tends to bring double 7's

(NIGHT)-(KEY DIGIT) (3)

DELAWARE

(DAY)-(KEY DIGIT) (2)

(NIGHT)-(KEY DIGIT) (3)

FLORDIA

KEY DIGIT DAY AND NIGHT (3)

Note: Because your past winning numbers are combined when looking at past winning numbers, the 1-7 draws mentioned in the first paragraph includes day/eve, ie if a double doesn't show within 4 days/nights, then doubles probably not going to show and you will need to wait for key digit 3 again....

Alright still working on the rest will try to get to GHIK soon....

Message*
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2011, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

ALL, not sure how to pretty this up, sorry about the double posting, next time I will copy and paste states only.....