Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick3/Pick4 Prediction analyser

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by cynod.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Little Pittsburgh, PA
United States
Member #115844
August 29, 2011
6 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Me being rather new I am still at awe over everything being explained on this board still don't understand some stuff, however I have been paying attention to the prediction section of the forum; who wins who doesnt.  I have noticed a trend in my tracking.  Whenever there tends to be a win, lets say for the pick 3, there tends to be eaither alot or somewhat few.  What I was thinking was if an analyser could be made to search for common theams.  Lets say one person predicts 635 and another picks 536 on the pick three.  That combination would get one point (ie box win if they match the draw) , however if one predicts 635 and the other 842 they don't get the point.  I think this would be a great tool for us to help narrow down the choices instead of running through all predictions and sorting through what we want and don't.  Mind you I am not saying eliminate the predictions.  This is a rough idea so bear with me if it does not seem like it comes across clearly, and I am focusing this towards the pick 3 and 4 more to make life easier.

Knowledge is power! Have fun with it!

Little Pittsburgh, PA
    United States
    Member #115844
    August 29, 2011
    6 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2011, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

nevermind when going to the systems that are on here I thought deflate was pretty much what I was sugesseting.

Knowledge is power! Have fun with it!