Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Im looking a site that will filter 5/59 combinations

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Offline
Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I guess you didn't see this.

Thanks!, I had not, filtering out so many combos maybe would take a lot of time the regular way, I wonder if it could be done faster in some way using Opera and javascript or whatever.

Whatever is on the browser that does the calculations and or generation of the combos could it not be used also offline by a program? Firefox at least is open source I think.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

    LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: September 8, 2011, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

    Does anyone know what the peramiters are for a basic "number total" filter would be for 5/56?

    1,2,3,4,5, = 15

    52,53,54,55,56, = 270

    I just need to know the hi/low peraminters?

    Your number total filter seems to maybe be the "Sums" filter.

    Those 2 are the Lowest (15) and the Highest (270) Sums. You answered your own question.

    Or if not, What Do you really want?

    BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

    "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."


      United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: September 9, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

      Of course, but we dont play those combos for obvious reasons.

      I found a bell curve that shows that 75% of all winning combos fall in 50% of the bell curve. So I have basicly answered my own question. A filter will take out the bottom and top 25% of combos to capture the middle 50%. In other words, 5/56 combos that add up to less than 68 or more than 202.5 are discarded as their overall odds of winning are 25%

      The middle 50% is saved and and subject to more filters until we have the lowest number of combos with the highest probability. Selections for playing are made from remaining combos or played in blocks by pools.


        United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: September 9, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

        btw, I still dont have an answer to my original question on this tread. 5/56 has 3.8 million combos and the only filters I have checked out are those of Lottery Pro and the most they can filter at one time is about 10,000 combos. It may seem like a stupid task to do all that filtering and still have a million numbers which no one can possible play but I have been interested in do this for years and want to do it now just because. lol.

        Im courious at this point just how low the number of combos can get, before sacrificing higher probability.

        Of course, even with 5 higher probability numbers there would still be a 46 to 1 chance of hitting the mega ball on Mega Millions. lol. Ok, so I may have to hit the 250k a few times before the mega hits, but thats ok.

        Ronnie

          LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: September 9, 2011, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

          Of course, but we dont play those combos for obvious reasons.

          I found a bell curve that shows that 75% of all winning combos fall in 50% of the bell curve. So I have basicly answered my own question. A filter will take out the bottom and top 25% of combos to capture the middle 50%. In other words, 5/56 combos that add up to less than 68 or more than 202.5 are discarded as their overall odds of winning are 25%

          The middle 50% is saved and and subject to more filters until we have the lowest number of combos with the highest probability. Selections for playing are made from remaining combos or played in blocks by pools.

          Most of the combinations are on the middle sums, same as with all the other "regular" lottery games from maybe pick 2 or 3 onwards.

          But that doesn't mean that low and high sums won't come out.

          So of course whren you filter out low and high sums you don't filter out many combinations and you do filter out the jackpot winning number sometimes.

          Such is life.

          BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

          "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

            LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: September 9, 2011, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

            btw, I still dont have an answer to my original question on this tread. 5/56 has 3.8 million combos and the only filters I have checked out are those of Lottery Pro and the most they can filter at one time is about 10,000 combos. It may seem like a stupid task to do all that filtering and still have a million numbers which no one can possible play but I have been interested in do this for years and want to do it now just because. lol.

            Im courious at this point just how low the number of combos can get, before sacrificing higher probability.

            Of course, even with 5 higher probability numbers there would still be a 46 to 1 chance of hitting the mega ball on Mega Millions. lol. Ok, so I may have to hit the 250k a few times before the mega hits, but thats ok.

            Ronnie

            The more combinations that are filtered out, the higher the chance of filtering out the jackpot winning combination.

            Filtering out 90 % of the combinations might maybe only give a 10 % winning chance, but What do I know? Not much about Math at all!

            Even filtering out just 1 combination reduces your winning chance some.

            Don't sell your house just because buying more combinations gives you a better chance of winning.

            Anyhow, I wonder which or what jackpot kind of game are you talking about and trying to win?

            Due to the way that the payouts for jackpot kind of games are given, they being parimutual or whatever you might not get much help with them.

            BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

            "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

              LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: September 9, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

              btw, I still dont have an answer to my original question on this tread. 5/56 has 3.8 million combos and the only filters I have checked out are those of Lottery Pro and the most they can filter at one time is about 10,000 combos. It may seem like a stupid task to do all that filtering and still have a million numbers which no one can possible play but I have been interested in do this for years and want to do it now just because. lol.

              Im courious at this point just how low the number of combos can get, before sacrificing higher probability.

              Of course, even with 5 higher probability numbers there would still be a 46 to 1 chance of hitting the mega ball on Mega Millions. lol. Ok, so I may have to hit the 250k a few times before the mega hits, but thats ok.

              Ronnie

              There is also a software called LottoHat you can find it with a seach engine such as Google it is a 15 days trial enough time to play with its filters, it doesn't have a lot of filters, but it has some of them.

              BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

              "Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."


                United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:45 am - IP Logged

                "So of course whren you filter out low and high sums you don't filter out many combinations and you do filter out the jackpot winning number sometimes."

                Dont filter out many combinations?

                How is 50% of the combinations considered "not many"?

                The top 25% and the botton 25% equals 50% Right?

                Im just talking probability here, Im not saying I can predict a winner. And so what if I throw out an occasional winner? If Im picking combinations from a pool that has a 75% chance and throwing out a pool that has a 25% chance Im tipping the odds in my favor, even if only slightly. And I have tossed out a full 50% of the combinations with the first filter. 

                I try to keep a positive and optimistic attitude.

                The problem Im finding is that no one makes a progam (that I know of) that can filter 5.2 million conbinatios all at the same time. So that the remaining 2.6 million combos could be run through an odd/even filter, and so on with a consecutive number filter and others.

                Ronnie

                  RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: September 10, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

                  The problem Im finding is that no one makes a progam (that I know of) that can filter 5.2 million conbinatios all at the same time.

                  If there was a demand for such a program, someone would have written it.  Your problem is you want a speciality program and those types of program have to be written specially for that one purpose.  You'll have to write it yourself or have someone write it for you.

                   * you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 
                     
                               Evil Looking