Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FL "Lucky Lines"...Anyone playing this at all?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoMomma.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Just curious if anyone here in FL plays "Lucky Lines" anymore? Personally I think this is the worst game FL veer came out with. It seems like such a waste.

For example, yesterdays total payout was only : $23,560 across the entire state. That's worse than Pick 3 on anyday. Yesterday there was only 4,369 winners total for all dollar amounts, $1, $2, $3 & $5. Sales have dropped drastically on this game

I have bought maybe 75-100 or so Lucky Lines ticket since it started and have never won more than $9.00.

Anyone else stil play this? I have a strong feeling this game wont last much longer.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

No I dont play it. tried it maybe 5 times most i got was $9.00 bucks it just does not do it for me. no thrill at all. with scratch offs you can control the outcome to an extent and its fun to scratch with LL you just scan it and toss it in the trash you are literally just throwing your money away the dumbest way

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3459 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

No! This has to be the worst game ever introduced by the Florida lottery. I remember when it first launch people would buy the ticket and just check it on the instant check machine without even marking the numbers off.

Guess Who's Back?

The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2011, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Looks like most of us feel the same way about Lucky Lines.  Seems like the quickest way to lose money. You can check the outcome by the scanner in less time it takes to buy a ticket. Like James said above, you can just scan the ticket 1 second after buying it, and then throw it right in the trash bin. Absolutely no thrill at all

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1090 Posts
          Posted: September 7, 2011, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Looks like most of us feel the same way about Lucky Lines.  Seems like the quickest way to lose money. You can check the outcome by the scanner in less time it takes to buy a ticket. Like James said above, you can just scan the ticket 1 second after buying it, and then throw it right in the trash bin. Absolutely no thrill at all

I played it the only the first day it came out and think I won maybe $15. Musta bought 20 tickets. It was way too boring for me. The Lottery will always come out with new fancy looking tickets (way too many) (crappy second drawings like the current Monopoly) to get peoples interest and hopes up. Otherwise people would stop buying. It's all marketing ( store banners, balloons) and making Lottery a profit. IMO it was the worst game ever.

The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2011, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I played it the only the first day it came out and think I won maybe $15. Musta bought 20 tickets. It was way too boring for me. The Lottery will always come out with new fancy looking tickets (way too many) (crappy second drawings like the current Monopoly) to get peoples interest and hopes up. Otherwise people would stop buying. It's all marketing ( store banners, balloons) and making Lottery a profit. IMO it was the worst game ever.

I agree Skeptic. These payputs are just rediculous:

Here is yesterday's payout. This is pretty sad for a statewide game with over 13,000 retailers

Number of WinnersTotal Prize Amount
            4,526$24,393
              LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #100025
              November 4, 2010
              158 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2011, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I have played it here in MI and I think it is the WORST!!!  I don't know anyone that has done any good o it here.. I would presume it's the same game.  Most I have ever won is $1 and I have played it both ways.. easy pic and pic my own.  And how can they keep such a lousy game going if no one plays it I wonder?

LottoMomma    What?