Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My personal thoughts, theories, etc, about winning the lotto.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Edmond, OK
United States
Member #86462
February 4, 2010
3 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2011, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I feel like I've done it all in life.  Been there, seen it, done it, bought it, owned it, sold it.  So now all I'm into is more esoteric and eccentric topics and interests.  Off the beaten path and out side of the box.

I only have one single commitment in life and I actively seek to make it not so.  That would be my job.  The only way I perceive to do that is to win the lotto.  I've done the math on $1 million flat and I would quit my job on that and never work again.

But to win the lotto....

I read everything not main stream looking to get an edge or an out.

With that said, at this point, I feel like winning the lotto is purely fate and destiny more so then luck or chance.  Depending on what books you read.

Who creates their reality and to what extent?

You might read something that states: "whatever you focus on will eventually manifest".

Or you might read a real zinger like this one: "Free will means  you  can decide what to do with your life circumstances. It does not mean that you get to choose your life circumstances."

What are your opinions on winning the lotto?  Chance or fate?  If you planned out your life ahead of time, and winning the lotto wasn't in the plan... I guess it might mess up the plan if you won? 

I slave away everyday at a job I find deplorable yet I guess my soul either enjoys it or finds it to be the best use of my time?  Do I waste my time?  Is it truly wasted away?  Does it really matter one iota?  Maybe not... off to work I go..

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49657 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2011, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Or you might read a real zinger like this one: "Free will means  you  can decide what to do with your life circumstances. It does not mean that you get to choose your life circumstances."

People quite often make their own life circumstances: When faced with choices in life: They instinctively knew the right path to take: But went the other way: Had they taken the right path: Their life circumstances would have been different.

I slave away everyday at a job I find deplorable yet I guess my soul either enjoys it or finds it to be the best use of my time?  Do I waste my time?  Is it truly wasted away?  Does it really matter one iota?  Maybe not... off to work I go..

Be like the flower: It blooms wherever it is planted!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!