Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pardon maybe my lack of English: Evidence in the Bible that ghos/spirit/a force works in the lottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by WILLWRK4NUMBERS.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Remember the Jonas/Jonah story in the Bible that he got eaten by a big fish...It says that he was in a ship and the sea became sudenly tumultous/rough and it says that the guys that were going in the ship became concern/frightened wondering what was causing it...It says that God wanted Jonah to go somewhere else...

Now pardon me if i am wrong or for my lack of English, but it says that the guys in the ship casted: lots to see who was responsible...the word casting lots in spanish it says that they: Echaron Suerte to see who was responsible [maybe translation]...echaron suerte in spanish sounds like they: gamble or play cards or some sort of game or gambling game even though i dont know how they could had done it in a rough sea...it says that the blame or luck or finger fell on Jonah...

now if they didnt gamble thats fine but if they did??? thats evidence that a force was in action and caused the blame/luck to fall on Jonah....

again: Evidence in the Bible that ghos/spirits/a force/God/Angels can or do influence what plays in the lottery...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40513 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

ghost 361 564 450 651 910 370

spirits 748 83 463 629 939 105

good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      ATLANTA, GA
      United States
      Member #78958
      August 24, 2009
      5088 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2011, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Remember the Jonas/Jonah story in the Bible that he got eaten by a big fish...It says that he was in a ship and the sea became sudenly tumultous/rough and it says that the guys that were going in the ship became concern/frightened wondering what was causing it...It says that God wanted Jonah to go somewhere else...

Now pardon me if i am wrong or for my lack of English, but it says that the guys in the ship casted: lots to see who was responsible...the word casting lots in spanish it says that they: Echaron Suerte to see who was responsible [maybe translation]...echaron suerte in spanish sounds like they: gamble or play cards or some sort of game or gambling game even though i dont know how they could had done it in a rough sea...it says that the blame or luck or finger fell on Jonah...

now if they didnt gamble thats fine but if they did??? thats evidence that a force was in action and caused the blame/luck to fall on Jonah....

again: Evidence in the Bible that ghos/spirits/a force/God/Angels can or do influence what plays in the lottery...

Pulling lots was later known as drawing straws.  The one with the shortest straw loses!

Jonah:  123 699

Spirit:  139 216 248 348 672 1987

Pulling lots:  49 127 148 157 200 616  1657

Gambling:  35 62 116 138 192 6562

DRAWING STRAWS: 67 159 166 296 2302

Create in me, that I may give increasingly