Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All the brains group study sheet

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #70630
February 7, 2009
734 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2011, 10:58 am - IP Logged

http://www.box.net/shared/xmv02irsmfsqgjy6atek

Hi everyone, I have had several members enquiring about how the sheet works on Power Ball, the sheet at the link above is not updated for any other day only Sat of the following date and numbers that does not mean Saturdays numbers are in there they are not that is the week you have to find the links to make this work.

Sat, Sep 10, 2011

04-19-22-32-53, Powerball: 24, Power Play: 4

Once you have downloaded the sheet, filter CY for 4 that will give you the numbers in a group of 6, look at the color Purple you will notice they work in 3s and 6s, now filter, DO-DP-DQ, and then filter FA-FB-FC, you will see you have 5 of those numbers in you group, you will also see the sequence, 3,and 6, highlighted in Purple, they have got to link with a 0, try it and see if you can help with the links to put these numbers together, you can continue and filter EB-EC-ED, and you will be left with 4 numbers, now filter Sat with all these filters on, and you will see the 0s that link with the BLANKS. Enjoy and try other filters and you will be pleasantly surprised what you can get out of this.

Regards,

billybouy...

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

homeland security
    United States
    Member #82523
    November 15, 2009
    98 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I guess I need to ask, and excuse me if I may seem distAnt but what is the purpose of this worksheet? If I can know it's purpose then maybe I can help make things a liitle easier on u

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I guess I need to ask, and excuse me if I may seem distAnt but what is the purpose of this worksheet? If I can know it's purpose then maybe I can help make things a liitle easier on u

Hi thinktank, the purpose of this sheet is to match the Blanks with the 0s, there is a new sheet uploaded ready for Wednesday's numbers, filter all the Blanks in GROUP1 A,then filter For 0s in GD,  GROUP4 B, then we have to further reduce the rows, if you toggle between Wed and Sat is easy, to extract the numbers, those have to be linked, how do we do it, the numbers for this draw is as follows.

http://www.box.net/shared/xmv02irsmfsqgjy6atek

Wed, Sep 14, 2011

16-41-42-50-59, Powerball: 05, Power Play: 3

Good luck let me know if this possible.

Regards,

billybouy...

homeland security
        United States
        Member #82523
        November 15, 2009
        98 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2011, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I wish i could decipher what you are doing with this spreadsheet. I am still lost! What is special about the 0's?  What do Group1a, Group2a, Group1b, and Group 4b  represent?  I wish I could help, but I believe your worksheet needs clarification.  I'm not getting the direction you are heading with this project!  Are we looking for patterns, and if so in what relationships?

United Kingdom
          Member #70630
          February 7, 2009
          734 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2011, 6:26 am - IP Logged

I wish i could decipher what you are doing with this spreadsheet. I am still lost! What is special about the 0's?  What do Group1a, Group2a, Group1b, and Group 4b  represent?  I wish I could help, but I believe your worksheet needs clarification.  I'm not getting the direction you are heading with this project!  Are we looking for patterns, and if so in what relationships?

OK thinktank I thought as you offered to help, you may know some thing about wave patterns, as this is based on that, wave patterns created by the input of Lotto numbers, its far to complex for me to discuss what is going on in this sheet.

Many thanks for the offer.

Regards,

billybouy...

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
            BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3592 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2011, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

looks like everyone is as confused as me. Can you print a sample page and do a step by step presentation for us layman out here who seem to be everyone from what i read here. thanks