Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Opinion on tips?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by DREAMtoREALITY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2011, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I was searching the site awhile back and I could of sworn I saw a thread about opinions on tips, but can no longer find it.....

I was just curious on everyone's opinions on tipping the clerk at the gas station?

The way I see it, unless they gave you a tip on a certain scratch card or numbers with powerball, daily 4, Pick 3, etc then why give them a tip? I never heard of tipping them until today..

also if you do believe in tipping them..at what level do you tip them? For example last month the most I won at one time was 160, should I have tipped them then?

Also one of the cashier's was telling me about a guy who won 35,000 dollars off a scratch card, with this amount of cash how much should be tipped, thanks...

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2011, 2:53 am - IP Logged

I was searching the site awhile back and I could of sworn I saw a thread about opinions on tips, but can no longer find it.....

I was just curious on everyone's opinions on tipping the clerk at the gas station?

The way I see it, unless they gave you a tip on a certain scratch card or numbers with powerball, daily 4, Pick 3, etc then why give them a tip? I never heard of tipping them until today..

also if you do believe in tipping them..at what level do you tip them? For example last month the most I won at one time was 160, should I have tipped them then?

Also one of the cashier's was telling me about a guy who won 35,000 dollars off a scratch card, with this amount of cash how much should be tipped, thanks...

In my opinion, it  depends on the relationship with that clerk. If I  am running late and can call the clerk to enter my #s  before I get to the store, then definately a tip if any of those #s play Sad Cheers

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate