Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I dreamed 111 hit today

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by c*aramel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
B$mith's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
georgia
United States
Member #91260
May 13, 2010
184 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:13 am - IP Logged

I had a dream that 111 hit today and I was saying I should have played that, I knew it was coming.

of cource I did play it first thing this morning just to be sure Wink

** hoping for everyone to win big $$$ **

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34522 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Lol, I guess you shoud also play the 1110 or 1111 1=6 6666 6661 1116

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #91636
      May 21, 2010
      2449 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:20 am - IP Logged

I had a dream that 111 hit today and I was saying I should have played that, I knew it was coming.

OMG B$mith-  I dreamed the exact same thing last night!! Not sure if it will be today.  But it did feel current.  Go and check my most recent posts....I clicked on the mystical forum and I see your dream at the very top.  What a confirmation for me!!! Thanks a bunch!Cheers  Heres to our dreams coming true!!  Were both in GA too....hmmm

Cool

georgia
        United States
        Member #91260
        May 13, 2010
        184 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Lol, I guess you shoud also play the 1110 or 1111 1=6 6666 6661 1116

I've been playing the 1011 , 0011 , 1111  off phonemans picks, I'm going to add yours, thanks!

georgia
          United States
          Member #91260
          May 13, 2010
          184 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:29 am - IP Logged

OMG B$mith-  I dreamed the exact same thing last night!! Not sure if it will be today.  But it did feel current.  Go and check my most recent posts....I clicked on the mystical forum and I see your dream at the very top.  What a confirmation for me!!! Thanks a bunch!Cheers  Heres to our dreams coming true!!  Were both in GA too....hmmm

lol....I posted mine and then saw yours and I thought oh goodness she's going to think I copied her but then I thought thats surely strange we dreamed basicly the same thing and normally I don't remember dreams but I awoke with this plain as if it had already happened. Cheers here's back to ya    hope we "both" have a prosperous blessed day!!

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #91636
            May 21, 2010
            2449 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2011, 9:46 am - IP Logged

lol....I posted mine and then saw yours and I thought oh goodness she's going to think I copied her but then I thought thats surely strange we dreamed basicly the same thing and normally I don't remember dreams but I awoke with this plain as if it had already happened. Cheers here's back to ya    hope we "both" have a prosperous blessed day!!

lol - i would never think that you copied me.  People share similar dreams all the time.  Shoot Im happy you remembered- it was meant to be. Last week I kept dreaming I was crying and it seemed like alot of people were dreaming it too. (Probably the mourning energy of 911)  I dreamed about an eagle last week, WW4# dreamed about a flock this week. An eagle is also a well known American symbol so u never know whats influencing our dreams.  Its just the way it is.... we may not understand- But I believe that we are all on one accord, and as such we may recieve the same visions or be confirmations to each other.  I love LP/Mystical forum for this reason, and have met people who have helped me grow and develop mystically speaking. Mystical allowed me to recognize the power I had within myself.  It had been sitting pretty dormant for awhile. lol

The journeys life takes you on are beautiful to say the least.  Good Luck today!!

Cool

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #91636
              May 21, 2010
              2449 Posts
              Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

next day

South Carolina1-1-1

Cool

savannah, ga
                United States
                Member #37345
                April 13, 2006
                343 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2011, 9:00 am - IP Logged

next day

South Carolina1-1-1

Georgia got 114. Marge knows she should have thrown 111. Oh well. The moon is in Gemini which rules 0 and 5, doubles and repeats. That 5 is still overdue in midday. I am looking for a repeat of 550, 555,or 000. I will try the 111 of course.