Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Lottery Question

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge, LA
United States
Member #4602
May 7, 2004
699 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2011, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to be in Florida on business in a couple of weeks and was thinking of getting some tickets.  Any advice?

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

They have some kind of deal down there ( I forget the name) that you can buy that gives you one each of all the the state games and you get one free ticket (Pick5) when you buy it.

I always get those when I'm down there. They're QP's though, so you know.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2011, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

They have some kind of deal down there ( I forget the name) that you can buy that gives you one each of all the the state games and you get one free ticket (Pick5) when you buy it.

I always get those when I'm down there. They're QP's though, so you know.

That would be the "Grouper" =)

It's the Catch of the Day!

It's the new package play from the Florida Lottery that puts you in on all the action! With GROUPER™ you receive six tickets — CASH 3™, PLAY 4™, FANTASY 5®, MEGA MONEY™, FLORIDA LOTTO™ and one FREE ticket — ALL FOR $5! What a great convenience and value!

How to Play

Select the GROUPER box on any of the Lottery's new game playslip or tell the retailer. The terminal will print six individual Quick Pick tickets for $5 for the next available draw, including:

1 ticketCASH 3
      1 ticketPLAY 4
      1 ticketFANTASY 5
      1 ticketMEGA MONEY
      1 ticketFLORIDA LOTTO
      PLUS1 FREE Quick Pick ticket*
      *The free Quick Pick ticket is selected automatically by the terminal and will be either FANTASY 5, MEGA MONEY or FLORIDA LOTTO.Free ticket allocation is 47% Mega Money, 47% Fantasy 5 and 6% FLORIDA LOTTO.

To the OP: Are you more interested in Scratch games or online games such as FL Lottery, PowerBall, Fantasy 5 etc etc?

If you are interested in scratchers, let me know which price bracket you are interested in and us FL guys can give you the low down. FL scratchers come in $1, $2, $3, $5, $10 & $20's

Baton Rouge, LA
        United States
        Member #4602
        May 7, 2004
        699 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2011, 9:23 am - IP Logged

That would be the "Grouper" =)

It's the Catch of the Day!

It's the new package play from the Florida Lottery that puts you in on all the action! With GROUPER™ you receive six tickets — CASH 3™, PLAY 4™, FANTASY 5®, MEGA MONEY™, FLORIDA LOTTO™ and one FREE ticket — ALL FOR $5! What a great convenience and value!

How to Play

Select the GROUPER box on any of the Lottery's new game playslip or tell the retailer. The terminal will print six individual Quick Pick tickets for $5 for the next available draw, including:

1 ticketCASH 3
        1 ticketPLAY 4
        1 ticketFANTASY 5
        1 ticketMEGA MONEY
        1 ticketFLORIDA LOTTO
        PLUS1 FREE Quick Pick ticket*
        *The free Quick Pick ticket is selected automatically by the terminal and will be either FANTASY 5, MEGA MONEY or FLORIDA LOTTO.Free ticket allocation is 47% Mega Money, 47% Fantasy 5 and 6% FLORIDA LOTTO.

To the OP: Are you more interested in Scratch games or online games such as FL Lottery, PowerBall, Fantasy 5 etc etc?

If you are interested in scratchers, let me know which price bracket you are interested in and us FL guys can give you the low down. FL scratchers come in $1, $2, $3, $5, $10 & $20's

That's a pretty good deal.  I will have to do that while I'm there.  That's exactly the sort of information I was looking for. 

I am interested in scratchers, but no higher than $5.  If you have any tips on that, let me know.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"