Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Detroit
United States
Member #116758
September 18, 2011
3 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

hello im new here an was wondering how this works. i have a few numbers that i would like to fall but not sure if they ever fell in michigan lottery before the numbers are 5492-3497-3467 an my pet 1028. i would love to here from anybody on this thank you, an hope we all win big

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
    The Ville, FL
    United States
    Member #95879
    August 19, 2010
    1708 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

hello im new here an was wondering how this works. i have a few numbers that i would like to fall but not sure if they ever fell in michigan lottery before the numbers are 5492-3497-3467 an my pet 1028. i would love to here from anybody on this thank you, an hope we all win big

According to Michigan's Lottery website, you can check the last years history. Not sure how far back you want to go, but that will get you the last years.

Welcome to LP!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP, Shimel!

Yes, just go to the "Quick Links" on the left side of the page and mash down on "Search Drawings" and you can find out every detail about your numbers since the game started in your state - day, evening, box, straight, everything.

Best of luck to you!LepYes NodThumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42118 Posts
        Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post  Shimel, check out the Michigan pick 3 and pick 4 forums.

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!

HyperBe Happy.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey Shimel what's cooking in Deeeeetroit...tiggs was born there about 100 years ago..Sweet Sully lives near there and her and tiggs be big Deeeetroit Tiger Lions and Red Wing fans..Good luck but tiggs advice to you is to play the cash 3 more then the cash 4..less numbers to pick...As ridge said "best of luck to you" cause that's what it is is luck...Dig!!..Course if your rich like basil play all the games heavy..He's gonna help us get rich...aaaaabaaaaadaaaabaaadoooo..

Pure luck

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: September 18, 2011, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of Sully there she is...You can put it on the board...Yeeeeeesssss!!!..

Pure luck