Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

disturbing dream

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by Rodger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lookin4winner's avatar - Trek FEDSYM4.gif
Halifax, North Carolina
United States
Member #66857
November 8, 2008
96 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2011, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Good morning lottery family. I had the most disturbing dream of my life. I dream consist of my two kids, one 28 (son), and the other (17) daughter. I dream that i went to my daughter's room and open the door and what i saw sohck the heck out of me. In my dream I saw my son having sex with his sister. I was so upset, I told my son that he was going to jail. My son lives with his wife and kids a distance away. This dream got me so mess up. Can anyone help me out with the meaning or numbers please. I am forever graceful for the help.

Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #105792
    February 6, 2011
    4 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2011, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Good morning lottery family. I had the most disturbing dream of my life. I dream consist of my two kids, one 28 (son), and the other (17) daughter. I dream that i went to my daughter's room and open the door and what i saw sohck the heck out of me. In my dream I saw my son having sex with his sister. I was so upset, I told my son that he was going to jail. My son lives with his wife and kids a distance away. This dream got me so mess up. Can anyone help me out with the meaning or numbers please. I am forever graceful for the help.

Good Morning,

Sex 732 273 pair 32

Play their age together 2817-1728

Play their ages 028 017 228 517

Good Luck!