Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

JUst out of Curiosity...ive Never seen: 000 or 0000 play, ever...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2011, 2:34 am - IP Logged

could that be some kind of spirit intervention...Remember: 0 is considered the origin, the begining of everything, the Genesis of everything, the ADam and Eve time...

but i do know that as you increase in numbers in permutation games, like pick5/0-9 or pick6/9-9 or pick10/0-9 is harder to see the same number repeat 5, or 6 or 8 times such as: 444444...

i might have seen other quads but never 0000 and if i have it has to be the most rarest of the quads or combinations...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2011, 3:32 am - IP Logged

guys this is just to leave you with curiosity...people might say that ghosts or a spirit world dont/cant exist...maybe this doesnt have anything to do with it but ask yourself this question...

lighting: why it makes does twist and turns when it strike, why it doesnt go in a straight line and why is it always like searching for a spot on the ground to touch, why it cant narrow down on 1 single spot...electricity is an energy stronger than fire it can killed you quicker than fire yet it makes those turns that fire and solar fares make...is there any gravitational field exerting some kind of energy..???

when i was a kid i put the knife in the electricity socket of the house got electrocuted for 1/4 of a second...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: September 20, 2011, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

guys this is just to leave you with curiosity...people might say that ghosts or a spirit world dont/cant exist...maybe this doesnt have anything to do with it but ask yourself this question...

lighting: why it makes does twist and turns when it strike, why it doesnt go in a straight line and why is it always like searching for a spot on the ground to touch, why it cant narrow down on 1 single spot...electricity is an energy stronger than fire it can killed you quicker than fire yet it makes those turns that fire and solar fares make...is there any gravitational field exerting some kind of energy..???

when i was a kid i put the knife in the electricity socket of the house got electrocuted for 1/4 of a second...

"when i was a kid i put the knife in the electricity socket of the house got electrocuted for 1/4 of a second..."

LOL

Don't do that!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: September 20, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76, I live in Georgia and the 0000 has fallen ONE time on the cash 4 game.

05-02-2003   midday  0000    1,614 winners   Total payout was  $5,197,500.

1111    4444    9999  have never fallen on the evening game ( I think I'm correct on that.)

maggie    See Ya!

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4878 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Hey pumpi, the 0000 has hit twice in Md.  Nov. 25,1995 eve, and Jan 29,2010 mid.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2011, 2:02 am - IP Logged

to me 0000 is like the begining of everything and 9999 is like the ending, the end of times...is the last number/combination of the game...another number that hasnt play is: 0101 which to me is binary, like ET/UFO SIGNAL...or the movie contact with jodie foster...

i wonder whats Jesus birthdate or the date he died, like year and century...i wonder if that has played..

what is it??? 0180 or 0188 i really dont know...isnt it: 180 A.D SO IT WILL BE 1800 OR 0180...

i think: A.D 180 IS WHEN ROME FELL/Collapse BUT I DONT REMEMBER...

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34162 Posts
              Posted: September 21, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

It fell in N.Y and Ct. 0000 I wrote about it in This is for Mystical I am sure you seen it.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.