Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What happened to Lotto Hideout?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by ATLlucky.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97729
September 22, 2010
321 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I loved that site, the address is www.LottoHideout.net, and it has been up since I found it last year I think, but it is gone as you will see if you click on that link. It had tons of information on the tickets, such as the top prize, best vs. worst tickets in a ticket range. All tickets were categorized by price. These are for Georgia. It told the odds of winning x prize. Here is a page I saved, but it does not have the new tickets:

$20 Tickets Comparison

From Lotto Hideout

$20 tickets

Here's a listing that answers the question "Which game do I have the best odds of hitting x-prize?"

Best odds of a...

TICKET......1 in 10, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$20.........1 in 38, Maximum Green

$25.........1 in 9, Maximum Green

$30.........1 in 15, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$40.........1 in 25, Maximum Green

$50.........1 in 30, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$75.........1 in 100, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$100........1 in 32, Maximum Green

$250........1 in 275, Maximum Green

$500........1 in 545, Maximum Green

$1,000......1 in 1,667, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$1,500......1 in 6,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$2,500......1 in 8,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$5,000......1 in 10,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$10,000.....1 in 30,000, Maximum Green

$25,000.....1 in 120,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$50,000.....1 in 504,000, Maximum Green

$250,000....1 in 1,008,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$1,000,000..1 in 840,000, Maximum Green

$2,500,000..1 in 2,016,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

$5,000,000..1 in 3,360,000, Maximum Green

Top Prize...1 in 2,016,000, Millionaire Jumbo Bucks

As you can see, this is very useful information. For example, we know that you have a better chance of winning $100 in Maximum Green than $20! That is awesome, and it puts things in perspective. It also separately categorizess each individual ticket the same way, i.e. the odds of winning each dollar amount. It was an excellent website, and had valuable information that is not even available on the Georgia Lottery website.

I miss it terribly. If you are the owner of this site, or know the owner, PM me. I have a very powerful web server, and will do whatever I can to get it up and running. I will host it at a very reasonable fee, and will work with pricing. Like I said, I will host it for free if the owner would agree to keep the ticket information up to date to the best of his ability. I don't know whether he has inside information, or does a FOIA request, but whatever the case, i would like it back up.

If he can get the info and pas it on to me, I would be willing  to post the results. Just tell me how to get the numbers, or get them and send them to me and I will host it for free. I may consider taking over the domain if he wants to retire from it. It has just been so helpful to so many people. If nothing else, tell me how you got that information!

Please PM me if you have any information about this site. There is still the YouTube channenI believe they are related: http://www.youtube.com/user/sorensonrules41 and he is retiring from that too. As long as he leaves it up there it will be ok. I understand that other things come up, but I am willing to take over if the owner is tired of doing it, and is willing to forward or otherwise help me obtain the information on a consistent basis.

United States
    Member #96090
    August 23, 2010
    15 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2011, 11:32 am - IP Logged

There's a similar site that I used to visit all the time, but they are offline now too. It was called "Lotto Crawler".

The one site that I still visit all the time is "Scratch Off Codes". (you can google search that one)

United States
      Member #97729
      September 22, 2010
      321 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2011, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

There's a similar site that I used to visit all the time, but they are offline now too. It was called "Lotto Crawler".

The one site that I still visit all the time is "Scratch Off Codes". (you can google search that one)

Thanks, that is informative, I have always wondered what some of the Georgia codes meant, but above $20 there is no discernible pattern, even on http://www.scratchoffcodes.com, assuming that is the site you are referring to. What I am actually looking for is a site that gives you the odds of winning X prize on X ticket. Here is another example of a single ticket, Giant Jumbo Bucks. It is giving the reader the odds of winning a certain prize for that game. Here I can see that there is not a very good chance of winning more than $30 on this ticket, and I do not believe that I have won more than that. I think $25 is the most I have won on it, but I have bought dozens of this ticket. I am always going for top tier prizes, but in reality most of us will never see those, so it is kind of nice to see what we MIGHT win, realistically on a somewhat regular basis. This is an actual screenshot of how it looked:

Lotto Hideout old Paged

As I wrote before, I saved many of the pages just in case this happened, but I do not have any newer ones. Many states have this information posted on their states lottery website, but that is not the case in Georgia. All they give you is the overall odds of winning, and the number of top prizes left, and those are in separate locations. Some states even tell you how many prizes are left in every category, but GA wants to keep their players in the dark.

United States
        Member #97729
        September 22, 2010
        321 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2011, 4:43 am - IP Logged

OK I just discovered that GA does give the odds out now. When you go to the instant tickets page and select a ticket, you can click on odds and it tells you what the odds are for winning a certain prize. I am really glad to see that Georgia is joining the modern era. Now if they would just tell us how many of each prize amount for each ticket are left...

GA
          United States
          Member #110378
          May 2, 2011
          4786 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2011, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

OK I just discovered that GA does give the odds out now. When you go to the instant tickets page and select a ticket, you can click on odds and it tells you what the odds are for winning a certain prize. I am really glad to see that Georgia is joining the modern era. Now if they would just tell us how many of each prize amount for each ticket are left...

car haulr they do give that info , go to the ga lott website at the top highlight GAMES and select top prizes claimed on the right

Atlanta, Ga
            United States
            Member #114701
            August 5, 2011
            14 Posts
            Posted: October 1, 2011, 12:56 am - IP Logged

A Savannah man just won 5 million on Maximum Green!!! Don't play in Savannah anymore!