Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

yes, yes, congagualtions my friends

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

I said i will not post anymore, but the demand is high from my friends after they hit really good and some states  i aimed for some states although they can hit anywhere, . I am not a full member so i can't post all those numbers. It can be helpful to use tools as long as you don't get lost in them and isolate your method. use  what is available to you, which is brain power.It is true that a combination of techniques increases your winning chances.i believe in the law of order, which means if you manage to put things in order you can't fail.Winning and loosing is what lottery is all about, but you choose to win, but how? Ask yourself why we loose more than we win, always ask yourself this questions and i promise that if you keep thinking about answers you will slowly single out some bad habits and eliminate them repeatedly. Don't  concentrate on ever winning, concentrate on why yu haven't won big and  again i promise you will come up with answers.If you win with no effort ask your self how and why repeatedly every time you win . if you win using a system ask your self how and why. Keep monitering what you do. Remember to use what you know works or have worked.Important:patterns do change be aware of that. Each state has different patterns and some are similar if not the same.Patterns travel just like numbers. I am aware of number patterns in some states. i post for every sate. I will some time post for specific states causing you to win if you just allow me. I get happy to hear people win. I know there are rude members on here but i post for the good ones, the good ones don't post negative comments.8910 came to mein a special way. it  was the strongets possibility of numbers for my friends in the states where they live. it will continue to travel strongly through out the states if it does you can win big.I was sure it was going to hit somewhere i don't want tosay in that exxact combination and it did if you play it play it straight and mixed.There is a strong possibibility for it to hit straight again. If you are succesful let me know.Wach for .my predictions. I think i do good for being a small member.posting only a few numbers.I will try to aim for all states some day.

United States
    Member #97951
    September 28, 2010
    241 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I said i will not post anymore, but the demand is high from my friends after they hit really good and some states  i aimed for some states although they can hit anywhere, . I am not a full member so i can't post all those numbers. It can be helpful to use tools as long as you don't get lost in them and isolate your method. use  what is available to you, which is brain power.It is true that a combination of techniques increases your winning chances.i believe in the law of order, which means if you manage to put things in order you can't fail.Winning and loosing is what lottery is all about, but you choose to win, but how? Ask yourself why we loose more than we win, always ask yourself this questions and i promise that if you keep thinking about answers you will slowly single out some bad habits and eliminate them repeatedly. Don't  concentrate on ever winning, concentrate on why yu haven't won big and  again i promise you will come up with answers.If you win with no effort ask your self how and why repeatedly every time you win . if you win using a system ask your self how and why. Keep monitering what you do. Remember to use what you know works or have worked.Important:patterns do change be aware of that. Each state has different patterns and some are similar if not the same.Patterns travel just like numbers. I am aware of number patterns in some states. i post for every sate. I will some time post for specific states causing you to win if you just allow me. I get happy to hear people win. I know there are rude members on here but i post for the good ones, the good ones don't post negative comments.8910 came to mein a special way. it  was the strongets possibility of numbers for my friends in the states where they live. it will continue to travel strongly through out the states if it does you can win big.I was sure it was going to hit somewhere i don't want tosay in that exxact combination and it did if you play it play it straight and mixed.There is a strong possibibility for it to hit straight again. If you are succesful let me know.Wach for .my predictions. I think i do good for being a small member.posting only a few numbers.I will try to aim for all states some day.

Basil you were so excited you misspelled a couple of words.I forgive you , lol

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
      NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
      United States
      Member #106371
      February 17, 2011
      9702 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

you have a positve attetude and thats what we likeHurray! . thank you for coming back and sharing your thoughts .

NativeSlew67's avatar - 52982010151414212343150
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #95055
        August 2, 2010
        1623 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the post and I love that 8910...been playing it for a while in NY. Good luck to you too.Sun Smiley

"In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number."

United States
          Member #97951
          September 28, 2010
          241 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2011, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

you have a positve attetude and thats what we likeHurray! . thank you for coming back and sharing your thoughts .

Thank you

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Thank you

You're welcome, basil.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
              United States
              Member #106371
              February 17, 2011
              9702 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:09 am - IP Logged

You're welcome, basil.

hahaha here is rdgr . how are you . how can i get to the show hillbilly cat fishing?? Green laugh

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:39 am - IP Logged

hahaha here is rdgr . how are you . how can i get to the show hillbilly cat fishing?? Green laugh

Hey suri,

You mean Hillbilly Hand Fishin', right?

Yeah, them catfish are too big fer that around here. We gotta use our legs. And it can get real dangerous.

One time a big ol' catfish took both my legs at the same time and then took off swimmin down the river with me in his mouth. He musta been doin' about 45 miles an hour down the middle of the river with the top half of my body stickin up above water and the other half in his mouth. Wimmins were screamin and kids were runnin and cryin when they saw me come streakin down the river past them. We were goin so fast it ripped my overalls off.

I finally got aloose a few miles downstream but that was one hell of a ride. I saw on the local news that night that a lot of people had reported a strange sea monster in the river that day. They said it looked like half dolphin and half hillbilly with a big ol' beard. And they said the hillbilly top half seemed to be screamin' bloody murder every time his head came up out of the water.

I don't do that Hillbilly Leg Fishin no more, no sir.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
                  new york
                  United States
                  Member #52681
                  June 4, 2007
                  2216 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:54 am - IP Logged

i beleave you everything you said id true so go and post your numbers and every one will keep there eyes open because i really love this 8910 as 1980 so blessed be to everyone that would play it

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
                    United States
                    Member #106371
                    February 17, 2011
                    9702 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2011, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Hey suri,

You mean Hillbilly Hand Fishin', right?

Yeah, them catfish are too big fer that around here. We gotta use our legs. And it can get real dangerous.

One time a big ol' catfish took both my legs at the same time and then took off swimmin down the river with me in his mouth. He musta been doin' about 45 miles an hour down the middle of the river with the top half of my body stickin up above water and the other half in his mouth. Wimmins were screamin and kids were runnin and cryin when they saw me come streakin down the river past them. We were goin so fast it ripped my overalls off.

I finally got aloose a few miles downstream but that was one hell of a ride. I saw on the local news that night that a lot of people had reported a strange sea monster in the river that day. They said it looked like half dolphin and half hillbilly with a big ol' beard. And they said the hillbilly top half seemed to be screamin' bloody murder every time his head came up out of the water.

I don't do that Hillbilly Leg Fishin no more, no sir.

yeh thats the one

"took both of ur leggs for swiminng" rd surfed with catfish hahahahaha .

hahahahahhaha i fell of ma chair rd i know your  would throw a good laugh on this one. thanks buddy 

u should call the guy from river monster he catch some big stuff too bad he let them goo dooh he doesnt give the fish to  people to make a meal of it . i would throw him in the water instead of the fish hah .

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      18985 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Basil

Illinois

9/24/2011 Evening Pick 4

9-1-8-0

The Struggle is real!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40377 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Basil you were so excited you misspelled a couple of words.I forgive you , lol

We can't take you serious if you talk to yourself, or write in third person,

What's that Sully? OH NEVER MIND.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2011, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

We can't take you serious if you talk to yourself, or write in third person,

What's that Sully? OH NEVER MIND.

tiggs thinks it's a sick and crazy person who talks in the third person...right tiggs..right tiggs..tiggs you are so right.....Thank you tiggs...tiggs is out...tiggs2 is out too and tiggs3 also..over..

Pure luck

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2011, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome, basil.

You're welcome basil??????...Pass that smoke around ridge..Must be some of the good ole Tn mountain grown stuff....mmmmmmmm baby!!!...

Pure luck

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                              The Ville, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95879
                              August 19, 2010
                              1708 Posts
                              Posted: September 28, 2011, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Basil

Illinois

9/24/2011 Evening Pick 4

9-1-8-0

Day late & dollar short on that one